Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
114 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #81
Arson 84 heat pts84 OP
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23344 23344
 MosDefinition said:
i dont think they understand that its like hd tv people said the same s**t that it was unnessary now people cant lie without seeing the pimples on an actors face on there 50 inch flat screen
pretty much, 3D is a more noticeable feature and should be a easy sell, nobody is gonna walk in a store and say some sh1t like "I can't tell the difference or its barely better than upconverted DVDs" anybody in denial about it is just blind as sh1t(prescription 3D glasses are on the way). 3 problems are holding back 3D: price, bad timing, and content. They're all easy fixes. 3DTVs are expected to reach the $800 range in 2011, polarized glasses based tv will eventually hit the market with glasses that cost a dollar, not $150, and eventually every tv at the store will be 3D-Ready. The timing problem comes from HD taking WAAAYYYYY too long to catch on, we should have been enjoying HD a long time ago. Hard to sell 'new' technology when people are just now grasping the 'old' one.

The content problem will be nonexistent before 2015.
Every gaming console will be pushing 3D HEAVY next gen, More sports games in 3D, more movies in 3d = more reason to own a 3Dtv. Very simple stuff, there are already 30+ 3D films lined up for 2011 with over 15 already scheduled for 2012. Its coming, hate or love it bruh
 10-27-2010, 10:02 PM         #82
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CaliIsActive said:
3d= NO storyline but we will amaze you with visuals
Its a gimmick
If i want to see a serious movie and its in 3d i will pass.
There has yet to be a 3d move in the last couple years with a nice story line

Animated movies are a giant exception, How To Train Your Dragon (best 3D I've ever seen, yes better than Avatar) and Toy Story 3 were great movies and the 3D was utilized well. And the stories were great.
 7 years ago '04        #83
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4118 4118
 Illstreet said:
I gotta head out right now, So I don't have the time to break it down to you at this moment...

But to put it simply, there's a very big difference.

If you have the Dark Knight Blu-Ray, take a look at the IMAX Scenes(the ones which fill the entire screen, not widescreen)... The clarity and High Definition of the image is off the charts.

Unfortunately, IMAX Cameras are extremely heavy, and pretty loud, so it's hard to shoot many scenes with them because you won't be able to record audio. You'd have to dub everything in post production if it's a quiet scene like dialouge or something... At least that was the case in 2007 when they shot "The Dark Knight".

Just trust me when I tell you, shooting this film with the IMAX Camera instead of for 3-D is very good news.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #84
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4118 4118
BTW, the title needs work.

Possibly just "The Dark Knight: Redemption" or "Rise"
 7 years ago '07        #85
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
Okay, let's stop talking about the god damn 3D already... and start talking about the important stuff:

1. I'm not feeling the title, from the "it's got no ring to it" perspective. BUT... the movie could be called Batman Loves Grape Juice... as long as it is off the chain, I could give a f**k! And, it will be...

2. Since it is not the Riddler, I do hope it is Black Mask. Orrrr... nah, won't say. Don't wanna jinx another pick.
 7 years ago '07        #86
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
Animated movies are a giant exception, How To Train Your Dragon (best 3D I've ever seen, yes better than Avatar) and Toy Story 3 were great movies and the 3D was utilized well. And the stories were great.
Yup the ONLY exception by far are animated movies.
 7 years ago '08        #87
Arson 84 heat pts84 OP
space
space
 MumblesDaHumble said:
I find it funny you think people will want every movie in 3D it doesn't work, sorry. No country for old men 3D!!!!!! f**k outta here.

I won't deny when they get rid of the glasses and make the 3D even better and use it at proper times it will be good. I hope we will always have an option to turn it off.
No country for old men could work as a 3D movie if the Coens wanted to do it in 3D. Its a tool, and like any other tool in the right hands you can make some great stuff but in the wrong hands you can make garbage. You don't think the Coen Brothers could make a 3D drama IF they wanted to?
 10-27-2010, 11:06 PM         #88
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah but 3D has always been attached to the stigma of being a gimmick... corny, below that of a serious film maker you see what were saying?

Some nobodies gotta make some good a.ss flicks with 3D to start getting the big guns to crossover.

But we're talking about 3D... old technology from the 80s... is it a coincidence that fashion and music has had an 80s revival as well??

This is a fad... it'll pass... and maybe come back yet again... but it's not built to last IMO.
 7 years ago '10        #89
LS2GOAT 
space
space
space
$45 | Props total: 0 0
Cant wait for this wonder when they will announce bad guys.And thank god no 3d, 3d is wack and for little kids.Plus its just a gimmick to bring in more revenue.
 7 years ago '07        #90
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,784 | Props total: 1311 1311
Sounds good. I'm with Nolan. f**k 3d.
 7 years ago '08        #91
Arson 84 heat pts84 OP
space
space
 Got Cheeve? said:
Yeah but 3D has always been attached to the stigma of being a gimmick... corny, below that of a serious film maker you see what were saying?

Some nobodies gotta make some good a.ss flicks with 3D to start getting the big guns to crossover.

But we're talking about 3D... old technology from the 80s... is it a coincidence that fashion and music has had an 80s revival as well??

This is a fad... it'll pass... and maybe come back yet again... but it's not built to last IMO.
lolwut
Scorsese-Hugo Cabret
Cameron-Avatar
Peter Jackson-The Hobbit
Del Toro-At The Mountains of Madness
Spielberg-Adventures of Tintin

all shot in 3D
 7 years ago '05        #92
420dipset 1 heat pts
space
space
$148 | Props total: 30 30
No country for old men could work as a 3D movie if the Coens wanted to do it in 3D. Its a tool, and like any other tool in the right hands you can make some great stuff but in the wrong hands you can make garbage. You don't think the Coen Brothers could make a 3D drama IF they wanted to?

Arson said:
lolwut
Scorsese-Hugo Cabret
Cameron-Avatar
Peter Jackson-The Hobbit

all shot in 3D
You 3D cheerleader I have no doubt 3D is a "great tool" but to suggest every movie will be made in 3D is just plum dumb-You Mad?
 10-28-2010, 06:22 AM         #93
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
3D only works for ANIMATION.......
 10-28-2010, 06:55 AM         #94
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
lolwut
Scorsese-Hugo Cabret
Cameron-Avatar
Peter Jackson-The Hobbit

all shot in 3D
None of those dudes are elite anymore. marty about ran the well dry.

Del Toro is interesting but he's really hit or miss.
 7 years ago '05        #95
Ziyada 
space
space
$1,193 | Props total: 7 7
f**k 3-D.. Not in serious movies...
 10-28-2010, 07:45 AM         #96
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:

[pic - click to view]

I can't stop laughing
 7 years ago '04        #97
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
f**k 3d......
 7 years ago '08        #98
Arson 84 heat pts84 OP
space
space
 Got Cheeve? said:
None of those dudes are elite anymore. marty about ran the well dry.

Del Toro is interesting but he's really hit or miss.
:r ofl:

you a ol Kevin Hart n*gga
 7 years ago '07        #99
Windigo 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,657 | Props total: 1114 1114
why is that avatar dude on 3Ds nuts so hard

it is the future tho i just hope its 20 or 30 years im gonna be one of those guys to hold on to hd

id rather have 2160p with 480fps than 3D
 7 years ago '08        #100
Arson 84 heat pts84 OP
space
space
 jwindigo2k4 said:
why is that avatar dude on 3Ds nuts so hard

it is the future tho i just hope its 20 or 30 years im gonna be one of those guys to hold on to hd

id rather have 2160p with 480fps than 3D
You don't have to hold on to HD, Nothing is ever going to replace HD except for the gimmick 'Ultra' HD which is just overkill. You can't really tell the difference between 720p and 1080p if your tv is under like 35-40 inches so a 4K resolution tv would be a crap shoot on anything that isn't a projector.

2K is will be the norm eventually, its the resolution all digital films are normally shot at.
There won't be anything beyond 24/48/ or 60 seconds

Regular films are 24 3D at 48 and sports at 60. Once you get over 60, the difference is barely noticeable or not noticeable at all

Last edited by Arson; 10-28-2010 at 01:00 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now