Waka Flocka Flame Is Not a Fan of Baracka Flacka Flames "form of disrespect"

most viewed right now
 171
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 158
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 112
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 76
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$10,824 | Props total: 2286 2286
f**kin hate wakas music
 7 years ago '08        #62
lookin$pac 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,160 | Props total: 100 100
On some real s**t who is obama that he cant be mocked the n*gga already president what the f**k a youtube video gone hurt nixon got impeached clinton got head and almost got impeached bush was ridiculed for 7 years straight if we cant make fun of obama then what is america for
 7 years ago '06        #63
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
LOL they mad
 7 years ago '04        #64
vike105 
space
avatar space
space
$166 | Props total: 0 0
“That’s not a positive image for us, period, as African-Americans, where we came from, where we’re going today,” she said.

The nerve of her. They are so ignorant its unbelievable. Wacka Flocka is everything that is wrong with our society. Making videos of him bussin guns, great for African Americans and our stereotypic image as thugs right. Wacka himself spitting n*gga this n*gga that is great for African Americans right. What has Wacka done for us other than show us that he has flashy cars and big b00ty hoes in his videos.

And to the people stating that Obama is being disrespected: Jason Davis is a comedian. This is what comedians do. SNL goes hard on every white president and we don't hear anyone complaining. We get our first black president and that means he's off limits? CMON MAN!!

We need to stop giving hot a.ss beats to these retarded rappers. Then we wouldn't even be having this conversation.
 7 years ago '09        #65
BKTerror45 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$1,670 | Props total: 128 128
baracka k!lled it:cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '06        #66
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 vike105 said:
“That’s not a positive image for us, period, as African-Americans, where we came from, where we’re going today,” she said.

The nerve of her. They are so ignorant its unbelievable. Wacka Flocka is everything that is wrong with our society. Making videos of him bussin guns, great for African Americans and our stereotypic image as thugs right. Wacka himself spitting n*gga this n*gga that is great for African Americans right. What has Wacka done for us other than show us that he has flashy cars and big b00ty hoes in his videos.

And to the people stating that Obama is being disrespected: Jason Davis is a comedian. This is what comedians do. SNL goes hard on every white president and we don't hear anyone complaining. We get our first black president and that means he's off limits? CMON MAN!!

We need to stop giving hot a.ss beats to these retarded rappers. Then we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #67
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
The bottom line: Wacka is just jealous that the parody is 10 times better than his original track

That's all it is. He probably found that s**t hilarious like everyone else at first then saw it getting more praise/appreciation than his original joint, called Mama Flocka Flame, and the rest is history.
 7 years ago '07        #68
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6134 6134
his mom really saying the video portrays blacks in a bad light?

um.......has she seen her son and the listened to the music he makes?
 7 years ago '08        #69
The N 466 heat pts466
space
avatar space
space
$45,543 | Props total: 17179 17179
Mocking him is the best thing that can happen, he is a joke
 7 years ago '08        #70
The N 466 heat pts466
space
avatar space
space
$45,543 | Props total: 17179 17179
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
his mom really saying the video portrays blacks in a bad light?

um.......has she seen her son and the listened to the music he makes?
EXACTLY

 7 years ago '07        #71
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 lookin$pac said:
On some real s**t who is obama that he cant be mocked the n*gga already president what the f**k a youtube video gone hurt nixon got impeached clinton got head and almost got impeached bush was ridiculed for 7 years straight if we cant make fun of obama then what is america for
Just said something similar to my girl
 10-26-2010, 09:06 PM         #72
Shang Tsung 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he dumb as f**k if he think he not gonna sell more albums ...this n*gga just got handed the biggest form of promotion ever on a silver platter by some random dude on the internet and this the thanks he gets? i know five people alone who went and bought flockaveli after watching baracka flocka flame.


but wait a minute, this just dawned on me, maybe obamas people are paying this n*gga to get that video pulled off youtube ...thats why they want to get it removed of wshh, they getting that obama money.
 7 years ago '04        #73
xRipAnT24x 
space
avatar space
space
$5,410 | Props total: 521 521
he posted the video on his own facebook
 7 years ago '04        #74
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 2410 2410

[pic - click to view]



is this cat serious?????????? the same dumb a.ss who knows nothing about voting and played himself on 106 and park???????

news flash dude, u have been disrespecting yourself.. negative image???? wtf???? the more this cat tries to speak and come off intelligent the more stupid he looks....
 7 years ago '09        #75
iExposeU 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$926 | Props total: 1 1
waka mad!
 7 years ago '04        #76
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
Lmao so what does he think his music is, Baracka Flocka Flame > Waka Flocka Flame
 10-26-2010, 10:15 PM         #77
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legendisdope said:
he tryna say dis vid makes black people look bad.. and it actually does.. a black president is elected but u wanna mock him by havin him in the hood... smokin chronic,drinkn, sayn n*gga hella and s**t.. its pretty retarded..

but hey, black people love bringin other black people down..
they've mad the same parodies for clinton, bush, and 10 other presidents.
 10-26-2010, 10:36 PM         #78
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ven0m said:




/thread


u so NIGNORANT


the song is Called Bustin At 'EM
 7 years ago '05        #79
AirForce318 
space
avatar space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
he salty because baracka flocka is a better rapper
 7 years ago '06        #80
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
lmao at his mom talking as if the s**t's making black people look bad as if her son wasnt a retarded inbred doing that himself
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy