Stern hatin on Rondo's headband...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
43 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
thisisgame 
space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 41 41
f*ck stern for making the nba lamer and lamer
 7 years ago '05        #82
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,824 | Props total: 57 57
 Kallywood said:
the guys paying you millions of dollars..they just want the leage to be prestigious..they take it seriously its an honor and a privilege to play in the league..
exactly....b-o-o h-o-o i can't wear my headband upside down like a douche bag. i bet if lebron was wearing a jordan headband with the jumpman logo upside down and nike told him not to do that anymore, he wouldn't have a problem with it and neither would any of you.
 7 years ago '04        #83
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
Dont know who's worse, him or Goddell b*tch a.ss
 7 years ago '04        #84
yung jae e 2 heat pts
space
space
$686 | Props total: 1 1
stern should be worrying about next years CBA..not headbands, braids, facial hair, gaps in teeth etc
 7 years ago '04        #85
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 707 707
 Cee4our said:
exactly....b-o-o h-o-o i can't wear my headband upside down like a douche bag. i bet if lebron was wearing a jordan headband with the jumpman logo upside down and nike told him not to do that anymore, he wouldn't have a problem with it and neither would any of you.
Some of us aren't slaves... Some of us don't hand over our freedom willingly for comfort or money... Some of us like to stand up for ourselves...

Also, some of us realize that without the players, there is no NBA... So like I said, f**k Stern...
 7 years ago '05        #86
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Some of us aren't slaves... Some of us don't hand over our freedom willingly for comfort or money... Some of us like to stand up for ourselves...

Also, some of us realize that without the players, there is no NBA... So like I said, f**k Stern...
k!ll urself for acting like getting paid millions of dollars to play a game is anything like being a slave. the nba is his employer, thats not his "freedom". its not his right to play in the nba and wear wutever he wants. if u go to work at best buy with ur shirt untucked, theyll tell u to tuck that s**t in. far from slavery a**hole.
 7 years ago '04        #87
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 707 707
 Cee4our said:
kill urself for acting like getting paid millions of dollars to play a game is anything like being a slave. the nba is his employer, thats not his "freedom". its not his right to play in the nba and wear wutever he wants. if u go to work at best buy with ur shirt untucked, theyll tell u to tuck that s**t in. far from slavery a**hole.
So you think the amount of money being made is what keeps this from being a form of SLAVERY?

Definition of SLAVERY
: drudgery, toil
: submission to a dominating influence
a : the state of a person who is a chattel of another b : the practice of slaveholding
I understand that you may have confused it with the Slavery that blacks were subjected to at the onset of this great nation of yours, but someone telling you what you can and can't do, means they own you... You're a slave of this country whether you know it or not..
 7 years ago '05        #88
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
 GoldynChyld421 said:
So you think the amount of money being made is what keeps this from being a form of SLAVERY?

I understand that you may have confused it with the Slavery that blacks were subjected to at the onset of this great nation of yours, but someone telling you what you can and can't do, means they own you... You're a slave of this country whether you know it or not..
wow...clearly u r a rational person who thinks that being employed and being enslaved are 1 in the same. slavery isn't voluntary, i cant believe f**gots like u exist.
 7 years ago '07        #89
Avon_Barksdale 4343 heat pts4343
space
space
$42,466 | Props total: 55965 55965
Butler's straw chewing banned

UPDATE 12:08 pm: The NBA’s official explanation is that it is a “safety issue” (via FanHouse). Butler can chew straws on the bench, but not during game play. Because it’s all fun and games until somebody loses an eye.

9:25 am: Before and during games, Caron Butler had a habit of chewing straws. Goes through about a dozen a game on average. Plastic straws. We don’t get it either, but it’s his thing, and as things go it’s pretty harmless. Other teammates (including Dirk Nowitzki) were joining in the fun in warm-ups the other night.

But now David Stern and the league office have banned the harmless habit.

The questions are why, and why now? This is Butler’s 12th year in the league and he has been chewing straws for a long, long time. This is not some new trend. And it’s not like Butler is just now coming to prominence. It was fine for Butler to chew straws when he was an All-Star. It was fine when he played alongside Kobe Bryant. But now it’s a problem?

The league office couldn’t be bothered to put out a statement yesterday on the new blood tests testing for Human Growth Hormone — both the NFL and MLB were all over this with top league officials speaking on the issue — but they have the time to ban straw chewing?

This is not the first time Stern has done something like this...he banned Caron Butler from straw chewing banned as soon as he was traded to Dallas, Butler was chewing straws for years when he was with the Wizards but he get's traded to Dallas and it's a problem.

So fu*k Stern and I don't feel bad for him at all for the NBA for losing money and I hope there's a lock out that will teach his a**.
 7 years ago '06        #90
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 Mathematic said:
@ these self hatin a.ss n*ggas......GET THE f**k OUTTA HERE WITH THAT s**t
The toilet calling the sh*t stink, huh?......
 7 years ago '05        #91
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 ozWinston said:
the league just stay hating on elite pg's. iverson now rondo
So where's the hate on the two best point guards in the game right now?

I don't see any Chris Paul or Deron Williams "hate" from the league.
 10-27-2010, 12:39 AM         #92
bobbydrake6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he is an employee of a MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR corporation and has his face on cam easily 100 times a game. You do not want to run the company and see one of your star employees wearing your logo incorrectly. If you wanted your logo worn that way, you would have it produced that way. To be quite i'm shocked this hasn't happened earlier. It's not hatin', it's business.

Last edited by bobbydrake6; 10-27-2010 at 12:42 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #93
cwb 
space
space
$778 | Props total: 1 1
 bangab**ch said:
I must be the only one that didn't even notice he did that.
i didnt know either. He is lucky Birdman didnt wear his upside down. That idiot would get it tat'd on his head. s**t would be funny. Stern couldnt say s**t then..
 7 years ago '06        #94
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,047 | Props total: 18808 18808
i think David Stern is a low key racist.....

wtf difference does it make how he wears the f**king thing? SMH....he's always trippin about the NBA players' appearance...like he worried about them looking like thugs...yet, he is the only one that see's that when they used to dress the way they did with the laxed dress code....

smh...
 10-27-2010, 03:31 AM         #95
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Skimmin through the replies... you n*ggas dumb as f**k.
 7 years ago '04        #96
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,933 | Props total: 231 231
 Avon_Barksdale said:
Butler's straw chewing banned

This is not the first time Stern has done something like this...he banned Caron Butler from straw chewing banned as soon as he was traded to Dallas, Butler was chewing straws for years when he was with the Wizards but he get's traded to Dallas and it's a problem.

So fu*k Stern and I don't feel bad for him at all for the NBA for losing money and I hope there's a lock out that will teach his a**.
Things go on like that at regular 9-5 too especially with new management or super a.ss kissers. I recently had a coworker get chewed/out snitched on cuz just cuz a supervisor just noticed his chewing tobacco chillin on his desk...it wasnt like ol dude was chewing while on calls but she made a big deal about & skipped over sup call she was supposed to take over.
 7 years ago '06        #97
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
Next they'll tell you that you can't wear one to cover up your receding hairline! The what's Lebron goning to do?
 7 years ago '07        #98
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,063 | Props total: 30359 30359
I would've suggested he wear a Team USA headband but.....

well,

you know.
 7 years ago '05        #99
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12555 12555
 bobbydrake6 said:
he is an employee of a MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR corporation and has his face on cam easily 100 times a game. You do not want to run the company and see one of your star employees wearing your logo incorrectly. If you wanted your logo worn that way, you would have it produced that way. To be quite i'm shocked this hasn't happened earlier. It's not hatin', it's business.
the only response thats really worth a damn in this thread, and probably the one that will go the most overlooked..

props.
 7 years ago '07        #100
DaKid730 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,596 | Props total: 677 677
at you f**ks talking s**t about stern he dont give a f**k about the head band he cares about the logo being upside down ... thats like military employee rocking the us flag upside down
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
42 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
250 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
155 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
111 comments
19 hours ago