most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
860 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
64 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,740 | Props total: 6445 6445
yea yea yea, a die hard laker fan and another person who would get on their knees for Rondo..

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by dj X; 10-26-2010 at 01:02 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #22
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,399 | Props total: 13103 13103
well, it was gay so...they're really doing him a favor
 7 years ago '07        #23
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,260 | Props total: 307 307
 dj X said:
Good move on the NBA's part because that was just stupid of Ronda...

If your going to represent the league, why have the logo on your headband upside down?

Yeah I'm sure little kids all across the country were crying when they saw the logo was upside down. shut the f**k up
 7 years ago '05        #24
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,004 | Props total: 1321 1321

Put more effort into making sure there aint no strike, instead of trying to make sure Rondo doesnt wear that s**t upside down. I mean come on, s**t is ridicolous
 7 years ago '06        #25
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 dj X said:
Good move on the NBA's part because that was just stupid of Ronda...

If your going to represent the league, why have the logo on your headband upside down?
What kind of stupid argument

You represent the league by your off the court actions and how you play on the court.

What's next are they gonna go after Bibby for wearing it backwards?

Not even sure who you're a fan of but it's clear that you're a fan of a team that is inferior to the Celtics.
 7 years ago '06        #26
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,379 | Props total: 5660 5660
I must be the only one that didn't even notice he did that.
 7 years ago '06        #27
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:

Yeah I'm sure little kids all across the country were crying when they saw the logo was upside down. shut the f**k up
I think I saw a baby jesus statue start having tears run down its face. Kids across the nation are joining gangs and older more conservative basketball fans are turning off the TV in disgrace.
 7 years ago '07        #28
space
space
 beantown said:
I think I saw a baby jesus statue start having tears run down its face. Kids across the nation are joining gangs and older more conservative basketball fans are turning off the TV in disgrace.
Poor kids..they all looked up to Rondo when he wore his headband right side up, but the day he started wearing it upside down.... hell broke loose, they no longer watch the NBA because of how disrespetful Rondo was. disgusting
 10-26-2010, 01:19 PM         #29
Chest Rockwell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i f**kin hate stern's greedy a.ss more than anyone

but i have no problem with this "rule"
cant stand rondo, and these other punk players tryin to be stylish. couldnt give a s**t how it reflects the league but they just look like retards

its like seein pro baseball players with their hats tilted, or nflers without their chin strap buckled. i dont know why but the s**t bugs me

Last edited by Chest Rockwell; 10-26-2010 at 01:22 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #30
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space

[pic - click to view]

So they just started making this rule this year?

It would be one thing if it was a rule that was in the books and Stern decided he was going to start enforcing it, but to just start making this rule now? What kinda bulls**t is this? It's something so stupid and he's gonna start fining a guy for doing it?

If Stern's little smug pudgy a.ss wants to start making a big deal about this, Rondo should go to the union office and file a grievance if nothing else than to just make a point. I know Rondo won't do it because it's not in him to create a stir and be an attention wh0ore like some dudes in the league but this s**t is despicable.
 7 years ago '07        #31
space
space
 Chest Rockwell said:
i f**kin hate stern's greedy a.ss more than anyone

but i have no problem with this "rule"
cant stand rondo, and these other punk players tryin to be stylish. could give a s**t how it reflects the league, but they just look like retards

its like seein pro baseball players with their hats tilted, or nflers without their chin strap buckled. i dont know why but the s**t bugs me
ok I'm not trying to sound like a homer or stan or whatever, because I would ask this question if it were about anyone, not just Rondo......

Why does the upside down logo bother you so much? I only notice it when they zoom in on his face, I cant tell how he's wearing it when he's playing...so why do people get offended by it?

Serious question, I'm just curious to see how people feel about it.
 7 years ago '06        #32
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
ok I'm not trying to sound like a homer or stan or whatever, because I would ask this question if it were about anyone, not just Rondo......

Why does the upside down logo bother you so much? I only notice it when they zoom in on his face, I cant tell how he's wearing it when he's playing...so why do people get offended by it?

Because he has a small p*nis.
 7 years ago '04        #33
TBX 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,937 | Props total: 615 615
The f**k? What are they gonna have everyone with a band making sure it's on the right way all the time, even during the game when they adjust/remove it?

Maybe Sterney is gearing them all up for reduced salaries by fining the living s**t outta them now?

NFL and NHL on some s**t - but somewhat understandable - with the high hits, and MLB needs their review system overhauled bad. Serious concerns.

Headbands? GTFO NBA!
 7 years ago '05        #34
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,461 | Props total: 25172 25172
 Crookz said:
put a ban on new tatss

...That Birdman Tatt Had Me Shaking My Head
 10-26-2010, 01:28 PM         #35
Chest Rockwell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:

im not tryin to deny their freedom -- im completely against the new tech rules in attempt to mute the players, in fact im against most of the rules stern implements to try and control everything and rob $$$. but this all coincides with a dress code that virtually every job requires. it looks stupid, and unprofessional.

also rondo always seems to be bitter about something i.e. playing cheap against hinrich or quitting USA before he gets cut-- i have a hard time believing this was an accident. he does it deliberately because hes a punk b**ch.... in my humble opinion. i guess maybe im more bothered by rondo than how a headband is worn

Last edited by Chest Rockwell; 10-26-2010 at 01:32 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #36
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,325 | Props total: 2476 2476
first its only a headband but its dumb to wear it upside down...plus if u ran a business would u want ur workers wearin your logo like kris kross?
 7 years ago '09        #37
NLSP42 155 heat pts155
space
space
$7,873 | Props total: 9186 9186
Of all the issues the league has....they are concerned about this???
 7 years ago '10        #38
JudasHatesJesus 146 heat pts146
space
space
$6,989 | Props total: 3781 3781
god i f**kin hate david stern...hes a punk a.ss mark who needs to catch the fair one...

the new rule is stupid, he might as well have them playing in suits and eating crumpets and tea on the sidelines. next thing you know hes gonna ban sweat for making the floor wet and having to hire those wet floor moppers. dudes a d!ck head and he is underserving of this eventhough he is a smug, pudgy-faced moron, paid piece of shet. fluckin f**got a.ss stern...
 7 years ago '08        #39
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
Stern is the worst commissioner of any sport
 7 years ago '09        #40
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
stern a hoe
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
101 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
128 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy