Oct 26 - After Watching This *NEW* 9-11 Footage... The Lies Need To Stop

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '08        #121
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
 firstmerci said:
It was staged by the Govt.... Thats why we went into Iraq..with the citizens support... Without this happening Bush wouldn't have had the backing by congress to go to the middle east
Nope, citizens didn't support it, majority opposed beforehand, then support slightly increased after it started, then went back down after everyone realized the costs/mistakes.

And 9/11 had nothing to do with approval for the war...if anything, it was mostly the alleged WMD's and Saddam's regime that helped gain support (among other things).
 7 years ago '04        #122
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
you do kno that that the towers were made to take MULTIPLE hits from planes right??...even if 5 planes crashed into the building its impossible for the towers to fell like the did with no controlled demolition or explosives...it actualy cant happen...so if u think one plane hits the side...not even the base of the building that the s**t would just automatically fall into its self..u should prolly take a physics class
impossible? kind of like it was impossible for the titanic to sink right?
 10-31-2010, 10:28 PM         #123
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread is full of excuses and non sense. the people defending this s**t are hard headed. nothing hit the building. it fell hours after the other buildings fell. end this discussion please. like i said its going to take another 40 years for this to come out and for people to believe. Yall want bush to tell you himself?!
 7 years ago '04        #124
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 killya said:
this thread is full of excuses and non sense. the people defending this s**t are hard headed. nothing hit the building. it fell hours after the other buildings fell. end this discussion please. like i said its going to take another 40 years for this to come out and for people to believe. Yall want bush to tell you himself?!
It's not true that nothing hit the building, so who's talking non-sense?
 11-01-2010, 12:24 AM         #125
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
It's not true that nothing hit the building, so who's talking non-sense?
what hit the building then to MAKE IT FULLY COLLAPSE LIKE IT DID...please dont say debri because that is not going to take a building like that down...

iv talked to people about this and I get the same excuse every time. "The government would never do that, why would they k!ll all those innocent people. The government loves you and is for you. Your just a conspiracy theorist. wheres your tin foil hat? Do you believe is the easter bunny 2?"

and its a complete f**king joke. Nobody can have a second opinion. You think the official story the government released was the truth? there were so many holes in the story I dont even know where to start. These theories only come up because there are so many things left open.

and tell that to all the Guatemalans who were infected with STDS that the government admitted to on purpose. Tell that to everyone who fought in Vietnam and died. Over 58,000 people based off a lie. Google gulf on tonkin. It was admitted to being a false flag so we could go over in vietnam.

what makes you think they wont do it again? if they can infect some spanish people with diseases they can damn sure knock down a few towers to start a war for whatever reason..

and I respect your opinion HHS because atleast you can have a debate. But some people on this board will go about calling you a retard the first chance they get when you say the government is in on something. They will call you a retard and ignore facts that are presented to them.

Last edited by killya; 11-01-2010 at 12:29 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #126
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 killya said:
what hit the building then to MAKE IT FULLY COLLAPSE LIKE IT DID...please dont say debri because that is not going to take a building like that down...

iv talked to people about this and I get the same excuse every time. "The government would never do that, why would they k!ll all those innocent people. The government loves you and is for you. Your just a conspiracy theorist. wheres your tin foil hat? Do you believe is the easter bunny 2?"

and its a complete f**king joke. Nobody can have a second opinion. You think the official story the government released was the truth? there were so many holes in the story I dont even know where to start. These theories only come up because there are so many things left open.

and tell that to all the Guatemalans who were infected with STDS that the government admitted to on purpose. Tell that to everyone who fought in Vietnam and died. Over 58,000 people based off a lie. Google gulf on tonkin. It was admitted to being a false flag so we could go over in vietnam.

what makes you think they wont do it again? if they can infect some spanish people with diseases they can damn sure knock down a few towers to start a war for whatever reason..

and I respect your opinion HHS because atleast you can have a debate. But some people on this board will go about calling you a retard the first chance they get when you say the government is in on something. They will call you a retard and ignore facts that are presented to them.
People keep insisting that it couldn't have happened like it apparently happened, but strong conviction isn't evidence. So far, no one here has even demonstrated that they have the appropriate expertise to even judge that. They say it's common sense, or it's obvious, but all that says to me is that they don't recognize the limits of their knowledge in the area. I know I don't have any engineering expertise, so I have to look elsewhere, and while there are apparently some experts in the field that question the collapse, they seem like a minority, or at least many other experts in the field have offered credible scenarios to explain the collapse.

At the very least, this tells me that the collapse from structural damage and fire is not the clear cut "impossibility" that some people on here would have you believe, and call you stupid for not believing. People will say that no other building has collapsed from fire. That's not evidence that this building couldn't have collapsed from fire and structural damage, especially because the design of the building and scenario of damage is not the same as other examples.

People will also point out other bad things the government has done. Again, not evidence that they did something bad here.

Holes in the gov't story? Sure, but again, this isn't evidence that the government was in on it. In something like this, some things are just never going to be explained, and when its clear that our defenses were inadequate, and that much death might have been prevented with better inter-agency communication and procedures, you end up with a lot of people trying to cover their a.sses. There's also a lot of political posturing. So, the holes in the story don't necessarily add up to "they're behind it."

And, while people may find it incredible that a network of terrorists could pull this off, the more and more conspiracy you pile on top of 9/11, the more and more people you have that would have to be in on it, the more and more complexities you add in coordinating demolitions and so forth, then the more and more the lack of concrete evidence of anything other than terrorists flying planes into building is glaring.

So, in the end, the evidence just isn't there to convince me that any of these other theories are nearly as viable.

Last edited by HHS; 11-02-2010 at 09:25 AM..
 11-02-2010, 08:49 PM         #127
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Those question will probably never be answered smh
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Best Upcoming Horror Movies 2018 (Trailer)
25 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy