Oct 26 - After Watching This *NEW* 9-11 Footage... The Lies Need To Stop

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #101
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 persuazion said:
your telling me thats not a possiblity at all? Even if you believe it was really terrorists that did it you would have to be stupid as hell to think that a plane hitting that far up the building could bring it down the way it did without the use of some kind of explosion.
Where'd you get your structural engineering degree?
 7 years ago '08        #102
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
 HHS said:
Where'd you get your structural engineering degree?
Who needs expertise, when you can just use your truthiness (and Loose Change) to be right?
 7 years ago '05        #103
firstmerci 
space
space
space
$183 | Props total: 19 19
It was staged by the Govt.... Thats why we went into Iraq..with the citizens support... Without this happening Bush wouldn't have had the backing by congress to go to the middle east
 7 years ago '05        #104
firstmerci 
space
space
space
Somehow they find the passports of the terrorist that did this after the plane crashes into a building...WOW SOME PEOPLE ARE REALLY DUMB
 7 years ago '05        #105
firstmerci 
space
space
space
 antdog said:
What's ignorant is people acting like they know exactly how those buildigns should have fell. We have never seen anything remotely close to 9/11 before, it was an unprecedented event, yet you get these "truthers" on here talkin bout since a building never fell that means it was impossible for the WTC to fall also.
Planes have crashed into buildings before buddy
 7 years ago '04        #106
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
I notice that a lot of you seem to think calling other people stupid actually proves anything other than your inability to form a rational argument.
 10-27-2010, 10:25 PM         #107
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 firstmerci said:
Planes have crashed into buildings before buddy
two 767's have been hijacked and purposely crashed into two 110 story buildings before?
 7 years ago '05        #108
firstmerci 
space
space
space
 antdog said:
two 767's have been hijacked and purposely crashed into two 110 story buildings before?
Do you people really think that Bush will give a crap about New Yorkers... A few thousand to get his oil revenue on. d!ck Cheney, he doesn't care about some people in New York. You saw how they responded to Katrina; Why would they care?

He tied this entire thing to Saddum when we got over there and left Bin Laden alone...Come up wake up!
 7 years ago '04        #109
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 CaliIsActive said:
Do you believe they really found passports of the hijackers couple blocks away?
I don't see any reason to it couldn't happen. There was all sorts of debris ejected from the crash, personal effects, seat cushions, plane parts, body parts. It was a very violent impact, so lots of stuff was thrown clear of the explosion. So why couldn't a passport be ejected?
 7 years ago '06        #110
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,277 | Props total: 184 184
Anyone who believes the official story is a dumbass plain and simple
 7 years ago '05        #111
firstmerci 
space
space
space
 HHS said:
I don't see any reason to doubt it. There was all sorts of debris ejected from the crash, personal effects, seat cushions, plane parts, body parts. So why couldn't a passport be ejected?
Why because this jet fuel was so hot that it burned down two builidings... Thats why a paper passport should have burned instantly???THINK ABOUT IT
 7 years ago '04        #112
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 firstmerci said:
Why because this jet fuel was so hot that it burned down two builidings... Thats why a paper passport should have burned instantly???THINK ABOUT IT
I don't need to think about it more than I have. Like I said, all sorts of debris was thrown clear. It happened.
 7 years ago '04        #113
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 CaliIsActive said:
And you find nothing weird with the fact that a passport ON the plane survived yet a 40 story steel building collapsed from being in the facinity? or even how the main wtc could have came down if the burst couldnt melt a passport?
Weird? Sure. Impossible? No. The initial impact was obviously extremely violent, so it threw some debris clear of the fire before it could burn.
 7 years ago '04        #114
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 CaliIsActive said:
what do you mean thrown clear? nothing was thrown out the plane. They plane went straight in the buidling so what point would the passport have to escape the crash without being burnt?
Bits of debris rained down all around the building on initial impact. It would have been part of that debris.
 7 years ago '05        #115
firstmerci 
space
space
space
So someone used Microsoft Simulator to learn how to fly a 757 and fly straight into a building... Even more stupid
 7 years ago '06        #116
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,277 | Props total: 184 184
Cheney is a f**kin G. First n*gga I know to shoot someone in the face and then receive a public apology for it. He been caking off the war too. The motives for deception exist I hope you can at least recognize that...
 10-27-2010, 10:45 PM         #117
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 firstmerci said:
Do you people really think that Bush will give a crap about New Yorkers... A few thousand to get his oil revenue on. d!ck Cheney, he doesn't care about some people in New York. You saw how they responded to Katrina; Why would they care?

He tied this entire thing to Saddum when we got over there and left Bin Laden alone...Come up wake up!
So please give me the truther version of the official story, since all of us that don't believe are so stupid, blind whatever the f**k as you guys put it.
 7 years ago '05        #118
firstmerci 
space
space
space
The truth is if you don't understand now, you never will. SAD
 7 years ago '04        #119
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,842 | Props total: 2006 2006
it took that video for you to question 9-11???
 10-27-2010, 11:11 PM         #120
doell8 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 palogee said:
If any of you think that the 2 towers were the reason number 7 came down That was hours later. It was a controlled demolition. How on earth can 3 buildings just amazingly dropped straight down and completely flat???? Ya'll believe anything thing the news tells you.
THIS^^^ palogee stay on point with his posts
Home         

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
23 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
49 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy