NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
12 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-27-2010, 02:30 AM         #81
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This thread is full of ignorance. There is no f**kIN way building 7 just collapsed like that out of no where. That defies the law of physics.

And for the people saying Silverstein's famous "pull it" line was for the fire f!ghters to exit the building .. so what? That still doesn't mean he really meant to implode the f**k out of it. Right after he says "pull it" he then says "so that we watch it collapse". How the f**k would he know the building was going to collapse? Does this not make any sense to some of you?
 10-27-2010, 02:37 AM         #82
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TiPZ said:
This thread is full of ignorance. There is no f**kIN way building 7 just collapsed like that out of no where. That defies the law of physics.

And for the people saying Silverstein's famous "pull it" line was for the fire f!ghters to exit the building .. so what? That still doesn't mean he really meant to implode the f**k out of it. Right after he says "pull it" he then says "so that we watch it collapse". How the f**k would he know the building was going to collapse? Does this not make any sense to some of you?
What's ignorant is people acting like they know exactly how those buildigns should have fell. We have never seen anything remotely close to 9/11 before, it was an unprecedented event, yet you get these "truthers" on here talkin bout since a building never fell that means it was impossible for the WTC to fall also.
 7 years ago '04        #83
Exs 153 heat pts153 OP
space
space
$5,791 | Props total: 1359 1359
 antdog said:
What's ignorant is people acting like they know exactly how those buildigns should have fell. We have never seen anything remotely close to 9/11 before, it was an unprecedented event, yet you get these "truthers" on here talkin bout since a building never fell that means it was impossible for the WTC to fall also.
unprecedented event????

according to MSM and the Evil powers that be its an unprecedented event..

hence they would like the "slaves" to follow suit and believe in what they believe in..

then the Truth speakers emerge and they are rebuked b/c people would rather invest in that which is false than that which is true..

Check history and the Church.... Its proven that it works

at its core... its a demoliton of specific buildings

we see those all the time
 10-27-2010, 03:19 AM         #84
Lot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
It is. WTC 7 wasn't even covered under the same policy, it was still under a policy from the 80s, when it was built. He must have heard that on some YouTube video and never bothered to confirm. But I guess people who don't buy all the unsubstantiated conspiracies are the stupid, blind sheep
 Screwhead said:

i know HHS isn't going to comment on this, that's for sure
 7 years ago '04        #85
Exs 153 heat pts153 OP
space
space
To believe without knowing is to be a fool; to know without believing is to be a mad titan; true knowledge brings with it faith.

and that is why I know I'm right

:)
 10-27-2010, 03:30 AM         #86
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dragswizz said:
unprecedented event????

according to MSM and the Evil powers that be its an unprecedented event..

hence they would like the "slaves" to follow suit and believe in what they believe in..

then the Truth speakers emerge and they are rebuked b/c people would rather invest in that which is false than that which is true..

Check history and the Church.... Its proven that it works

at its core... its a demoliton of specific buildings

we see those all the time
you ain't sayin sht bruh, just more rambling
 7 years ago '04        #87
Exs 153 heat pts153 OP
space
space
 antdog said:
maybe to you...

but someone will come along and fully comprehend what i stated in my post...

Don't expect me to dumb it down to appease the less fortunate
 7 years ago '04        #88
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,409 | Props total: 4306 4306
building 7 was a main cia building... the most important outside of the capitol.. rudy giuliani had a whole nyc war room that was bomb proof and all this crazy s**t built into it....

wouldnt take that for complete fact tho...
 7 years ago '04        #89
Exs 153 heat pts153 OP
space
space
 antdog said:
But here since i feel a certain degree of sympathy

YOU WERE LIED TO...

BUT YOU RESPOND BETTER TO LIES...

THEREFORE YOU ARE LED TO BELIEVE THAT LIES ARE TRUTH

simple enough?
 10-27-2010, 04:53 AM         #90
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you're not saying anything deep that needs to be broken down bruh, you just rambling about how everyone is controlled by the gov and spewing all the other cliche lines that have been repeated thousands of times by other conspiracy theorist.
 7 years ago '04        #91
Exs 153 heat pts153 OP
space
space
 antdog said:
you're not saying anything deep that needs to be broken down bruh, you just rambling about how everyone is controlled by the gov and spewing all the other cliche lines that have been repeated thousands of times by other conspiracy theorist.
why would i indulge you with my purest of convictions...

you think that s**t is free homey....

f**k out here...

thats between me and the G

the topic is 9-11

there's nothing deep about it

it instilled a subconsious sense of FALSE fear that 9 out of 10 Americans live with to this day

just like 2012 scares people, just like Radicals scare people, Just like Aliens scare people, Nuclear weapons, " EVIL " dictators etc....

Just like unorthodox approach to any topic scares people..

You're either a victim or you rise above.. ( ponder on that for a minute)

THE END
 7 years ago '04        #92
Exs 153 heat pts153 OP
space
space
 antdog said:
btw it appears

that YOU are the one who's repeating themselves...

that response was a fleshed out version of your first one..

Evolve, n*gga..

Observe, Analyze, Come to Your Own Conclusion and Move the f**k along
 7 years ago '04        #93
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 TiPZ said:

He said, "and then we watched the building collapse." That doesn't imply that he knew it was going to collapse.
 7 years ago '04        #94
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 Lot said:
i know HHS isn't going to comment on this, that's for sure
I don't see that there's much to comment on. I remember watching the news coverage that day, and there was a lot of confusion, and stuff misreported and so on, so it's very possible that they just made a mistake. The building was showing signs of a collapse at that point, and other buildings at the WTC site had collapsed, so there could have been a mis-communication that lead someone to think that WTC 7 had collapsed as well.

Last edited by HHS; 10-27-2010 at 10:29 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #95
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 dragswizz said:
Its funny how these 9-11 vids rarely get a hot topic

You be fiending for these hot topics. I'm still laughing at "40+ people biologicaly attacked at the Commonwealth games". That thread was jokes.
 7 years ago '10        #96
sickskillz 
space
space
$258 | Props total: 1 1
Isn't this the building that was reported "collapsed" on the news BEFORE it had even collapsed?
 10-27-2010, 04:22 PM         #97
Lot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
I don't see that there's much to comment on. I remember watching the news coverage that day, and there was a lot of confusion, and stuff misreported and so on, so it's very possible that they just made a mistake. The building was showing signs of a collapse at that point, and other buildings at the WTC site had collapsed, so there could have been a mis-communication that lead someone to think that WTC 7 had collapsed as well.
First
this is where you start saying anything just to make a counter argument, no other buildings before or after WTC 7 had collapsed. So there was no need for a report about another building collapsing, cause none of them did at the time she announced that. The only building that did collapse other then buildings 1 & 2 was WTC 7, exactly the one she happens to report 20 minutes before it actually happened.

&

Second

WTC 7 was the furthest, from 1 & 2, of all the WTC buildings, so why would that one collapse and the other buildings that were much more closer just sustain damage?
 7 years ago '04        #98
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 Lot said:
First
this is where you start saying anything just to make a counter argument, no other buildings before or after WTC 7 had collapsed. So there was no need for a report about another building collapsing, cause none of them did at the time she announced that. The only building that did collapse other then buildings 1 & 2 was WTC 7, exactly the one she happens to report 20 minutes before it actually happened.
Of course there was no need to report another collapse. I never said there was. I merely said there was potential for mis-communication, i.e., someone sends in a report along the lines of "WTC 7 seems like it MIGHT collapse like the towers did" but somewhere before it reached air that becomes "WTC 7 HAS collapsed." It's a significant error in effect, but a simple one in mechanics. A few words misunderstood in the chain of communication and you have a wrong report. That's why it's not enough for me to count it as evidence, even if it made sense that the conspiracy would have someone at the BBC with advanced knowledge (and such apparent incompetence).

Second

WTC 7 was the furthest, from 1 & 2, of all the WTC buildings, so why would that one collapse and the other buildings that were much more closer just sustain damage?
I already addressed this, and it perplexes me that people are so convinced of a conspiracy yet don't even know the basics of what happened that day. WTC 6 & 3 were destroyed in the collapse of the towers, and while 5 World Trade Center & 4 World Trade Center weren't quite as bad off, they were damaged enough to have to be demolished, so they were only marginally less affected (and as your map shows, the directionality would have been different).

Last edited by HHS; 10-27-2010 at 07:21 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #99
Exs 153 heat pts153 OP
space
space
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
You be fiending for these hot topics. I'm still laughing at "40+ people biologicaly attacked at the Commonwealth games". That thread was jokes.
hey we all have our mishaps

that thread was fun tho
 7 years ago '04        #100
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2115 2115
 WESTPHILLY7 said:
so who planted the explosives...your telling me a some people came in a rigged up the towers, murdering thousands of innocent people and they are all ok with that? none of them had a change of heart?..
your telling me thats not a possiblity at all? Even if you believe it was really terrorists that did it you would have to be stupid as hell to think that a plane hitting that far up the building could bring it down the way it did without the use of some kind of explosion.
Home         

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy