Oct 26 - After Watching This *NEW* 9-11 Footage... The Lies Need To Stop

most viewed right now
 155
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 62
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 59
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 54
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
64 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-27-2010, 01:30 AM         #81
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This thread is full of ignorance. There is no f**kIN way building 7 just collapsed like that out of no where. That defies the law of physics.

And for the people saying Silverstein's famous "pull it" line was for the fire f!ghters to exit the building .. so what? That still doesn't mean he really meant to implode the f**k out of it. Right after he says "pull it" he then says "so that we watch it collapse". How the f**k would he know the building was going to collapse? Does this not make any sense to some of you?
 10-27-2010, 01:37 AM         #82
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TiPZ said:
This thread is full of ignorance. There is no f**kIN way building 7 just collapsed like that out of no where. That defies the law of physics.

And for the people saying Silverstein's famous "pull it" line was for the fire f!ghters to exit the building .. so what? That still doesn't mean he really meant to implode the f**k out of it. Right after he says "pull it" he then says "so that we watch it collapse". How the f**k would he know the building was going to collapse? Does this not make any sense to some of you?
What's ignorant is people acting like they know exactly how those buildigns should have fell. We have never seen anything remotely close to 9/11 before, it was an unprecedented event, yet you get these "truthers" on here talkin bout since a building never fell that means it was impossible for the WTC to fall also.
 8 years ago '04        #83
Exs 159 heat pts159 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,964 | Props total: 1791 1791
 antdog said:
What's ignorant is people acting like they know exactly how those buildigns should have fell. We have never seen anything remotely close to 9/11 before, it was an unprecedented event, yet you get these "truthers" on here talkin bout since a building never fell that means it was impossible for the WTC to fall also.
unprecedented event????





according to MSM and the Evil powers that be its an unprecedented event..

hence they would like the "slaves" to follow suit and believe in what they believe in..

then the Truth speakers emerge and they are rebuked b/c people would rather invest in that which is false than that which is true..

Check history and the Church.... Its proven that it works






at its core... its a demoliton of specific buildings


we see those all the time
 10-27-2010, 02:19 AM         #84
Lot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
It is. WTC 7 wasn't even covered under the same policy, it was still under a policy from the 80s, when it was built. He must have heard that on some YouTube video and never bothered to confirm. But I guess people who don't buy all the unsubstantiated conspiracies are the stupid, blind sheep
 Screwhead said:


i know HHS isn't going to comment on this, that's for sure
 8 years ago '04        #85
Exs 159 heat pts159 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,964 | Props total: 1791 1791
To believe without knowing is to be a fool; to know without believing is to be a mad titan; true knowledge brings with it faith.


and that is why I know I'm right


:)
 10-27-2010, 02:30 AM         #86
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dragswizz said:
unprecedented event????





according to MSM and the Evil powers that be its an unprecedented event..

hence they would like the "slaves" to follow suit and believe in what they believe in..

then the Truth speakers emerge and they are rebuked b/c people would rather invest in that which is false than that which is true..

Check history and the Church.... Its proven that it works






at its core... its a demoliton of specific buildings


we see those all the time
you ain't sayin sht bruh, just more rambling
 8 years ago '04        #87
Exs 159 heat pts159 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,964 | Props total: 1791 1791
 antdog said:
you ain't sayin sht bruh, just more rambling
maybe to you...

but someone will come along and fully comprehend what i stated in my post...

Don't expect me to dumb it down to appease the less fortunate
 8 years ago '04        #88
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$19,703 | Props total: 4905 4905
building 7 was a main cia building... the most important outside of the capitol.. rudy giuliani had a whole nyc war room that was bomb proof and all this crazy s**t built into it....

wouldnt take that for complete fact tho...
 8 years ago '04        #89
Exs 159 heat pts159 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,964 | Props total: 1791 1791
 antdog said:
you ain't sayin sht bruh, just more rambling
But here since i feel a certain degree of sympathy



YOU WERE LIED TO...

BUT YOU RESPOND BETTER TO LIES...

THEREFORE YOU ARE LED TO BELIEVE THAT LIES ARE TRUTH


simple enough?
 10-27-2010, 03:53 AM         #90
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you're not saying anything deep that needs to be broken down bruh, you just rambling about how everyone is controlled by the gov and spewing all the other cliche lines that have been repeated thousands of times by other conspiracy theorist.
 8 years ago '04        #91
Exs 159 heat pts159 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,964 | Props total: 1791 1791
 antdog said:
you're not saying anything deep that needs to be broken down bruh, you just rambling about how everyone is controlled by the gov and spewing all the other cliche lines that have been repeated thousands of times by other conspiracy theorist.
why would i indulge you with my purest of convictions...

you think that s**t is free homey....

f**k out here...

thats between me and the G

the topic is 9-11

there's nothing deep about it

it instilled a subconsious sense of FALSE fear that 9 out of 10 Americans live with to this day

just like 2012 scares people, just like Radicals scare people, Just like Aliens scare people, Nuclear weapons, " EVIL " dictators etc....

Just like unorthodox approach to any topic scares people..





You're either a victim or you rise above.. ( ponder on that for a minute)


THE END
 8 years ago '04        #92
Exs 159 heat pts159 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,964 | Props total: 1791 1791
 antdog said:
you're not saying anything deep that needs to be broken down bruh, you just rambling about how everyone is controlled by the gov and spewing all the other cliche lines that have been repeated thousands of times by other conspiracy theorist.
btw it appears

that YOU are the one who's repeating themselves...

that response was a fleshed out version of your first one..


Evolve, n*gga..


Observe, Analyze, Come to Your Own Conclusion and Move the f**k along
 8 years ago '04        #93
HHS 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,555 | Props total: 94 94
 TiPZ said:
This thread is full of ignorance. There is no f**kIN way building 7 just collapsed like that out of no where. That defies the law of physics.

And for the people saying Silverstein's famous "pull it" line was for the fire f!ghters to exit the building .. so what? That still doesn't mean he really meant to implode the f**k out of it. Right after he says "pull it" he then says "so that we watch it collapse". How the f**k would he know the building was going to collapse? Does this not make any sense to some of you?
He said, "and then we watched the building collapse." That doesn't imply that he knew it was going to collapse.
 8 years ago '04        #94
HHS 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,555 | Props total: 94 94
 Lot said:
i know HHS isn't going to comment on this, that's for sure
I don't see that there's much to comment on. I remember watching the news coverage that day, and there was a lot of confusion, and stuff misreported and so on, so it's very possible that they just made a mistake. The building was showing signs of a collapse at that point, and other buildings at the WTC site had collapsed, so there could have been a mis-communication that lead someone to think that WTC 7 had collapsed as well.


Last edited by HHS; 10-27-2010 at 09:29 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #95
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 dragswizz said:
Its funny how these 9-11 vids rarely get a hot topic

You be fiending for these hot topics. I'm still laughing at "40+ people biologicaly attacked at the Commonwealth games". That thread was jokes.
 8 years ago '10        #96
sickskillz 
space
avatar space
space
$258 | Props total: 1 1
Isn't this the building that was reported "collapsed" on the news BEFORE it had even collapsed?
 10-27-2010, 03:22 PM         #97
Lot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
I don't see that there's much to comment on. I remember watching the news coverage that day, and there was a lot of confusion, and stuff misreported and so on, so it's very possible that they just made a mistake. The building was showing signs of a collapse at that point, and other buildings at the WTC site had collapsed, so there could have been a mis-communication that lead someone to think that WTC 7 had collapsed as well.
First
this is where you start saying anything just to make a counter argument, no other buildings before or after WTC 7 had collapsed. So there was no need for a report about another building collapsing, cause none of them did at the time she announced that. The only building that did collapse other then buildings 1 & 2 was WTC 7, exactly the one she happens to report 20 minutes before it actually happened.

&

Second



WTC 7 was the furthest, from 1 & 2, of all the WTC buildings, so why would that one collapse and the other buildings that were much more closer just sustain damage?
 8 years ago '04        #98
HHS 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,555 | Props total: 94 94
 Lot said:
First
this is where you start saying anything just to make a counter argument, no other buildings before or after WTC 7 had collapsed. So there was no need for a report about another building collapsing, cause none of them did at the time she announced that. The only building that did collapse other then buildings 1 & 2 was WTC 7, exactly the one she happens to report 20 minutes before it actually happened.
Of course there was no need to report another collapse. I never said there was. I merely said there was potential for mis-communication, i.e., someone sends in a report along the lines of "WTC 7 seems like it MIGHT collapse like the towers did" but somewhere before it reached air that becomes "WTC 7 HAS collapsed." It's a significant error in effect, but a simple one in mechanics. A few words misunderstood in the chain of communication and you have a wrong report. That's why it's not enough for me to count it as evidence, even if it made sense that the conspiracy would have someone at the BBC with advanced knowledge (and such apparent incompetence).

Second



WTC 7 was the furthest, from 1 & 2, of all the WTC buildings, so why would that one collapse and the other buildings that were much more closer just sustain damage?
I already addressed this, and it perplexes me that people are so convinced of a conspiracy yet don't even know the basics of what happened that day. WTC 6 & 3 were destroyed in the collapse of the towers, and while 5 World Trade Center & 4 World Trade Center weren't quite as bad off, they were damaged enough to have to be demolished, so they were only marginally less affected (and as your map shows, the directionality would have been different).


Last edited by HHS; 10-27-2010 at 06:21 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #99
Exs 159 heat pts159 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,964 | Props total: 1791 1791
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
You be fiending for these hot topics. I'm still laughing at "40+ people biologicaly attacked at the Commonwealth games". That thread was jokes.
hey we all have our mishaps

that thread was fun tho
 8 years ago '04        #100
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,370 | Props total: 2484 2484
 WESTPHILLY7 said:
so who planted the explosives...your telling me a some people came in a rigged up the towers, murdering thousands of innocent people and they are all ok with that? none of them had a change of heart?..
your telling me thats not a possiblity at all? Even if you believe it was really terrorists that did it you would have to be stupid as hell to think that a plane hitting that far up the building could bring it down the way it did without the use of some kind of explosion.
Home         
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 68
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
Drake interview on Joe Budden podcast soon?
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
128 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
NBA LeBron James donated $41 MILLION to send 1,100 kids to college!
106 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
106 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Im suckin toes and lickin asss. It must be something in the water. Do ..
33 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Most dangerous gym fails :obamalmao:
86 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 19
NBA The sh-t Curry did to grown men is worse than someone making you fall
74 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy