Oct 26 - After Watching This *NEW* 9-11 Footage... The Lies Need To Stop

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-26-2010, 09:55 AM         #41
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
you do kno that that the towers were made to take MULTIPLE hits from planes right??...even if 5 planes crashed into the building its impossible for the towers to fell like the did with no controlled demolition or explosives...it actualy cant happen...so if u think one plane hits the side...not even the base of the building that the s**t would just automatically fall into its self..u should prolly take a physics class
are you trying to say its more probable for the building to fall in on itself if the planes hit the base of the building, cause that makes no sense.
 7 years ago '09        #42
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 HHS said:
I don't know how much this really has to do w/ the collapses, but Manhattan does have faults, including one that runs at the WTC site.

many places have faults under them that doesnt really mean anything but u and i both kno that it had nothing to do with 911...be real wit it...u no u boy up there is sounding foolish..admit it
 7 years ago '09        #43
space
space
 Ni2 said:
are you trying to say its more probable for the building to fall in on itself if the planes hit the base of the building, cause that makes no sense.
but hiting towards the top and it falling into its self makes more sense?
 7 years ago '09        #44
space
space
 agony8 said:
uhm a**hole ur sound waves was my explanation for why workers heard an explosion, not the building falling itself...like i said ur reading comprehension sucks...n just because there are no MAJOR fault lines doesnt mean earthquakes dont occur...there was an earthquake in virginia like a month ago...ur a f**kin idiot...n my point is that the building falling down can create tremors or earthquakes n due to the earths soft core anything could have happened...but ur so f**kin blind n dumb to just saying it was explosives...ur the only one making himself look stupid...n yeah i posted quick wikilinks to explain earthquakes, plates, n waves for u...sue me...

by the way u posted a picture showing it is possible n the chances of it happening...
u back on the white again fam?
 10-26-2010, 10:00 AM         #45
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
but hiting towards the top and it falling into its self makes more sense?
you dont think so? how would it not be more likely to fall over then in.

i guess if you want me to elaborate, you can clearly see them fall from the hit mark down. so you got what 20-50 stories pushing down on it. if you hit the bottom and theres no damage for 100 stories up, it might fall straight down for a second but then wheres it gonna go. it gotta fall on its side. you ever seen a tree fall and it slides off the stump and then topples over. because therse no damage from then up, yet no support. controlled demolition they dont just take out the bottom floors, if they did that theres absolutely no control. plus you have faith they can design a building that can take multiple hits from planes yet they arent building them with the intent to collapse in on themselves. hell it only makes sense they design sky scrappers to do that.if they dont then wtf are they doing.

Last edited by Ni2; 10-26-2010 at 10:17 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #46
dizzle326 2 heat pts
space
space
$593 | Props total: 8 8
And the guys buys them 6 months before the attacks for 3.2 bil and gets paid 4.7 bil in insurance money[/QUOTE]

dam thats one hell of a flip. n*gga made over a billion off that one flip..wish i had that kind of insight
ps...what he did is still f**ked up though
 7 years ago '09        #47
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,692 | Props total: 13221 13221
We knew this when it happened
 7 years ago '09        #48
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
 dragswizz said:
i was blunted... and if I have AIDS blame your mother

btw

take a good look in the mirror

[pic - click to view]

you look like a broke, cracked out, STD infested version of me
this dude gets s**tted on every section he posts on
 7 years ago '07        #49
Sikdenim13 
space
space
space
$165 | Props total: 0 0
idiots they even said the building was made to handle such things.
 7 years ago '07        #50
Sikdenim13 
space
space
space
$165 | Props total: 0 0
 agony8 said:
only the best get hated on...f**got...come meet me in real life f**got...where u at...im tired of ur tough guy act u lil pus*y...
the best?? Its not always hate, Somen*gga be telling the TRUTH. Ignorant people cant see behind their own ignorance tho.:dancingcool:
 7 years ago '07        #51
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,086 | Props total: 1525 1525
I just came to say that TERRANCE CRACK can't read with understanding.

If he could half the posts in here wouldn't be needed.
 7 years ago '06        #52
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,904 | Props total: 25791 25791
dude watch conspiracy jesse the body ventura that episode showed mad s**t they don't wany you to know...
 7 years ago '09        #53
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
LOLOLOLOLO Earthquakes?!?!

It's scientifically impossible for an earthquake to trigger a perfect implosion.

That's done through engineering and explosives.

f**kaaoutta here boxden noobs.
 7 years ago '05        #54
kaderg911 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,299 | Props total: 0 0
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
you do kno that that the towers were made to take MULTIPLE hits from planes right??...even if 5 planes crashed into the building its impossible for the towers to fell like the did with no controlled demolition or explosives...it actualy cant happen...so if u think one plane hits the side...not even the base of the building that the s**t would just automatically fall into its self..u should prolly take a physics class

ya real talk like how many planes and hydrogen filled blimps have crashed into the empire state building and its been standing for decades....even a military bomber crashed into that b**ch n its KICKIN IT

Last edited by kaderg911; 10-26-2010 at 02:13 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #55
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
$2.3 Trillion missing from the Pentagon......

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #56
space
space
The SEC has "no records" of their own records (stored in WTC 7):

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #57
space
space
"This never rose to the level of a discussion within the Commission."

[video - click to view]

10-26-2010, 05:49 PM         #58
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the f**king government infected Guatemalans with Stds and other diseases you dont f**king think for once they will implode a building to get something they want? Jesus f**king christ some of you are f**king stupid. how long is it going to take for you to believe? another 40 years until they actually come out and say it themselves?
 7 years ago '04        #59
space
space
"9/11 Eyewitness"

>>>>>>>

7 years ago '04        #60
space
space
 killya said:
the f**king government infected Guatemalans with Stds and other diseases you dont f**king think for once they will implode a building to get something they want? Jesus f**king christ some of you are f**king stupid. how long is it going to take for you to believe? another 40 years until they actually come out and say it themselves?
Let's not forget this:

[video - click to view]

Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
64 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy