most viewed right now
vida guerra
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #21
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 HHS said:
Apparently that design failed.
@at not accepting facts
 7 years ago '04        #22
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
Critics say that by using the phrase "pull it" Larry Silverstein let slip the fact that he was involved in a decision to bring the building down. They point out that Silverstein took out a $3.5bn (£1.75bn) insurance policy on the Twin Towers just two months before the attacks. A policy that was to pay out in the event of a terrorist attack.

However, without this policy Larry Silverstein would not have been able to buy the buildings, and the insurance was not just for terrorism. This policy did not include Tower 7. The insurance on Tower 7 dated from 1987, when it was built.

There goes the insurance policy theory of the 7 WTC "demolition"

Last edited by HHS; 10-26-2010 at 08:55 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #23
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
@at not accepting facts
If there were facts that proved this, we wouldn't be having this discussion. But there aren't. You saying it was impossible doesn't make it true. The evidence points to the towers collapsing due to plane impacts.
 7 years ago '05        #24
prod1gy 
space
space
$70 | Props total: 4 4
first time in history a building in north america collasped on its own
look it up.... its not bulls**t crazy f**king world we live in
ya"ll can stay in denial if u want
 7 years ago '04        #25
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 prod1gy said:
first time in history a building in north america collasped on its own
look it up.... its not bulls**t crazy f**king world we live in
ya"ll can stay in denial if u want
Saying they collapsed on their own make it sound like they were just sitting there and suddenly toppled over, but they all sustained extensive damage before collapsing. I just don't see what's so unbelievable about it. Even if it was true, not having happened before is not proof that it couldn't happen, so your logic is faulty from the jump.

Last edited by HHS; 10-26-2010 at 08:59 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #26
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,546 | Props total: 6800 6800
i like turtles
 7 years ago '04        #27
Exs 153 heat pts153 OP
space
space
$5,791 | Props total: 1359 1359
 - Streetz - said:
i like turtles
for a new yorker to be so ignorant on the subject speaks volumes
 7 years ago '09        #28
space
space
 agony8 said:
noise travels...tetonic plates...fault lines...force of building collapsing would knock someone backwards...are u a demolition expert...are u an earthquake expert...physics expert...im saying circumstances led to the building falling as well as other buildings but yall only say building 7 n run with it...yall use 3 second blurbs from original sources n then hours upon hours of rhetoric n propaganda to twist the original source...watch i can do it...

original source or fact: terrance crack is a poster on BX with 5258 posts in under a year...

now watch me spin this...terrance crack is a prime example of someone with too much time on his hands...evidence shows us that he spends most of his days on BX trying to earn e-credit...he is an expert in controlled demolition as half of his posts are about this phenomena and has brought 1000s of people to light about the horrific truth behind 9/11...
you just etherd your self with that first explanation...and too much time on my hands??n*gga i go to college and have a job and take care of my sick mom my fellow dumb n*gga..and if u had a sensible bone in your body you would realize that it doesnt take a genius to figure out common properties of gravity and physics..usualy i stay away from the conspiracy s**t but i feel bad for the people who blindly believe this when the obvious holes in the story and shows how much our countries blind patriotism has turned our nation in to sarah palin followin sheep...so fall back and do some research lil homey before u speak on s**t to which u obviously kno nothing about
 7 years ago '04        #29
Exs 153 heat pts153 OP
space
space
 HHS said:
Also, you might want to look up the definition of retroactive.
Retroactive:

descriptive of any event or stimulus or process that has an effect on the effects of events or stimuli or process that occurred previously

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&defl=en&q=define:retroactive&sa=X&ei=u9_GTMrcJIP7lwfdzqDIAg&ved=0CBMQkAE

take some of your own advice

it may have been "too smart" of a word to use but... i guess i give some of u too much credit

7 years ago '04        #30
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 dragswizz said:
Retroactive:

descriptive of any event or stimulus or process that has an effect on the effects of events or stimuli or process that occurred previously

take some of your own advice

it may have been "too smart" of a word to use but... i guess i give some of u too much credit

You might want to read that definition more carefully, you still don't understand it.
 7 years ago '04        #31
Exs 153 heat pts153 OP
space
space
 HHS said:
You might want to read that definition more carefully.

i believe it can be used in the context of my point..

we can argue about it all day... but who really cares?

btw there's no antonym...

so make up a word i should have used
 7 years ago '09        #32
space
space
 agony8 said:
so noise dont travel...sound waves, anybody??? n yeah u do know the earths crust is not as solid as we all believe right...do u know where the fault lines are in the world or the exact nature of all the earths plates...i didnt think so u f**kin clown...

n yeah u dont have much time on ur hands but see how i spun it...clearly not...which shows ur reading comprehension sucks n ur truly an idiot...

i bet the us govt is overseas right now making bin laden make more videos proclaiming it was them n so on too...

im not blind, i do more research than u do...i just choose not to believe blurbs n dive deeper into all aspects not just hidden agendas...i walk without horse blinders on...
please continue to ether yourself..s**t is fun to watch
 7 years ago '04        #33
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 dragswizz said:
i believe it can be used in the context of my point..

we can argue about it all day... but who really cares?
You should care that you're using words properly, if you want to communicate effectively.

The effects of the planes hitting the towers on the collapse of WTC 7 would only be retroactive if WTC 7 collapsed because of the attack before the attack occurred.
 10-26-2010, 09:16 AM         #34
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 agony8 said:
they have no clue of the understanding of building all those buildings on the earths crust n settlement over the years n then extenuating circumstances...they just wanna go with a video on youtube...

im not saying me n HHS are right but until we know all the facts whcih we never will how can u say the govt is lying or the news is lying...we dont know every detail or every aspect of the earth n so much more...
I know this and it's quite simple. It takes more of an imagination to erase all doubt than it does to give way to skepticism regarding 9/11.
 7 years ago '04        #35
Exs 153 heat pts153 OP
space
space
 HHS said:
You should care that you're using words properly, if you want to communicate effectively.

The effects of the planes hitting the towers on the collapse of WTC 7 would only be retroactive if WTC 7 collapsed because of the attack before the attack occurred.

so... since i believe that WTC 7 was planted with demolition devices beforehand..

am i not correct in using "retroactive"

granted it didnt fall before the twin towers

but imo it was scheduled and prepared for its collapse before these events took place

7 years ago '04        #36
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 dragswizz said:
so... since i believe that WTC 7 was planted with demolition devices beforehand..

am i not correct in using "retroactive"

granted it didnt fall before the twin towers

but imo it was scheduled to fall before these events took place

I think you're always gonna have the temporal problem. It's just not the right context for the word.
 7 years ago '04        #37
Exs 153 heat pts153 OP
space
space
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
I know this and it's quite simple. It takes more of an imagination to erase all doubt than it does to give way to skepticism regarding 9/11.
very true...

and the growing skepticism over time insinuates that we were lied to on an instinctual level and that it took us some time to figure that out.

doesn't it?
 7 years ago '04        #38
Exs 153 heat pts153 OP
space
space
 HHS said:
I think you're always gonna have the temporal problem. It's just not the right context for the word.
agree to disagree

im glad that this is as minute of an argument as we've had in our tenure as BX counterparts though

7 years ago '09        #39
space
space
 agony8 said:
are u serious...please show me that there are no sound waves...or that u know where all the fault lines in the world are n all the earths plates...

Sound is a mechanical wave that is an oscillation of pressure transmitted through a solid, liquid, or gas, composed of frequencies within the range of hearing and of a level sufficiently strong to be heard, or the sensation stimulated in organs of hearing by such vibrations...

should i continue a**hole...

ur the dumbest a**hole i ever met...at least the other guys are trying...the fact that u know nothing about sound or sound waves or the earths having fault lines n plates n a crust that is way softer than we live by each day is so amusing...
the fact that u think i dont kno what that is..number one is idiotic in and of its self becuase u obviously dont realize how ur making your self look dumb..but the fact that u think SOUNDWAVES and tectonic plates via earthquake had anything to do with building 7 falling or any events of 911..your a true rube..ya boy with the retroactive theory at least has validity..but sound waves and fault lines?? there are no major fults in new york fool..and sounds waves?? im not even gonna comment on that...you do kno 911 didnt happen in california right u moron..also nice wikipeidia source. u really thought u was doin something huh..take a look at this chart to of which u shoulda learned in your 4th grade geology class

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by TERRANCE CRACK; 10-26-2010 at 09:41 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #40
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
I don't know how much this really has to do w/ the collapses, but Manhattan does have faults, including one that runs through the WTC area.

Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy