Oct 26 - After Watching This *NEW* 9-11 Footage... The Lies Need To Stop

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #1
6537 pageviews
134 comments

Exs 151 heat pts151
space
space
$5,780 | Props total: 1312 1312
Oct 26 - After Watching This *NEW* 9-11 Footage... The Lies Need To Stop

This is WTC # 7

Someone explain to me how 2 airplanes crashing into the near-top of the main WTC buildings can retroactively cause this?

[video - click to view]

The End...

Time For Some Us To Admit That We As A " NATION " were lied to without any regard.

134 comments for "Oct 26 - After Watching This *NEW* 9-11 Footage... The Lies Need To Stop"

7 years ago '10        #2
ILLBILL410 
space
space
$23 | Props total: 10 10
Makes ya wonder what was in that building??
 7 years ago '04        #3
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
I don't see any smoking gun.

It wasn't like this was some pristine, untouched structure just suddenly collapsing, the building was showing warning signs hours before the final failure, after it was impacted by the collapse of the north tower.

Also, you might want to look up the definition of retroactive.

Last edited by HHS; 10-26-2010 at 08:14 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #4
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 agony8 said:
by the way i suggest u do some research on earthquakes...or just the effects of such things as two monstruous buildings collapsing n what that does to the earth...here i will get u slightly started...

An earthquake is a vibration that travels through the earth's crust. Technically, a large truck that rumbles down the street is causing a mini-earthquake, if you feel your house shaking as it goes by, but we tend to think of earthquakes as events that affect a fairly large area, such as an entire city. All kinds of things can cause earthquakes:

•volcanic eruptions
•meteor impacts
•underground explosions (an underground nuclear test, for example)
•collapsing structures (such as a collapsing mine)
:hmm: and no other buildings collapsed in a pancaking fashion..which is representative of a controlled demolition..but yea it was definatly earthquakes...right....and also workers herd explosions in the basement....so much so that the force blew them back....hmmm
 10-26-2010, 08:13 AM         #5
forsakenninja05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 agony8 said:
by the way i suggest u do some research on earthquakes...or just the effects of such things as two monstruous buildings collapsing n what that does to the earth...here i will get u slightly started...

An earthquake is a vibration that travels through the earth's crust. Technically, a large truck that rumbles down the street is causing a mini-earthquake, if you feel your house shaking as it goes by, but we tend to think of earthquakes as events that affect a fairly large area, such as an entire city. All kinds of things can cause earthquakes:

•volcanic eruptions
•meteor impacts

7 years ago '04        #6
Exs 151 heat pts151 OP
space
space
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
:hmm: and no other buildings collapsed in a pancaking fashion..which is representative of a controlled demolition..but yea it was definatly earthquakes...right.
^^ that would be correct...

why just WTC #7

why not everything else around the Twin Towers?
 7 years ago '06        #7
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,977 | Props total: 10636 10636
 agony8 said:

•volcanic eruptions
•meteor impacts
And it's just coincidence that the same guy who owned the two trade center also owned wtc7 and just took out an insurance policy where he'd only collect if all 3 went down?

Oh yea and no other building around were affected

Oh yea and he said they made the decision to pull wtc 7 which means explosives were set in place to implode it which also means the explosives would have already been in place because I seriously doubt they could rig the place up in that short amount of time with everything going on...I'm no demolition expert so maybe there is another way but regardless he said they made the decision to pull it

Last edited by philly337; 10-26-2010 at 08:20 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #8
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 philly337 said:
And it's just coincidence that the same guy who owned the two trade center also owned wtc7 and just took out an insurance policy where he'd only collect if all 3 went down?
Proof that that was a condition of the insurance policy?

Oh yea and no other building around were affected
False. 6 World Trade Center, 3 World Trade Center and a church were completely destroyed in the collapse of the towers. 5 World Trade Center & 4 World Trade Center were both severely damaged, so much so that they were beyond repair, and had to be demolished. Several other structures in the area were also damaged.

Oh yea and he said they made the decision to pull wtc 7 which means explosives were set in place to implode it which also means they explosives would have alway been in place because I seriously doubt they could rig the place up in that short amount of time with everything going on
Pull fire coverage from WTC 7. Not to demolish it.
 7 years ago '04        #9
Exs 151 heat pts151 OP
space
space
 agony8 said:
my lineup costs more than ur families existence...

its funny how im an ex coke/crackhead n ur cheeks are sunken in more than mine ever were in my worst days...n i was down to 130 lbs...go back to the roadrunner avy u f**kin jerkoff...

dont start none wont be none

here

I'll put another pic for you to envy me

cheeks sunkin in??

homey im 6'3 200 lbs

and in my physical prime

get gone with ya hatin a.ss

Last edited by Exs; 10-26-2010 at 08:27 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #10
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 HHS said:
Proof that that was a condition of the insurance policy?

False. 6 World Trade Center, 3 World Trade Center and a church were completely destroyed in the collapse of the towers. 5 World Trade Center & 4 World Trade Center were both severely damaged, so much so that they were beyond repair, and had to be demolished. Several other structures in the area were also damaged.

Pull fire coverage from WTC 7. Not to demolish it.
Lol bulls**t..he said he told the fire department to pull it, they made the decision to pull it and watched it come down

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #11
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 philly337 said:
Lol bulls**t..he said he told the fire department to pull it, they made the decision to pull it and watched it come down

That doesn't really make sense. Any of it. From the fire department demolishing a building, to going on camera and calmly admitting to perpetrating fraud by secretly demolishing a building, to even having to demolish it secretly.

It makes much more sense that he was talking about pulling the coverage of the fire department from the building, when it became clear that it wasn't worth the danger to the firef!ghters.

Last edited by HHS; 10-26-2010 at 08:33 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #12
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 HHS said:
That doesn't really make sense. Any of it. From the fire department demolishing a building, to going on camera and calmly admitting to perpetrating fraud.

It makes much more sense that he was talking about pulling the coverage from the fire department, who had firef!ghters inside the building, when it became clear that it wasn't worth the danger.
Lol ok..u want deny the other s**t more power to you but u have to be one biased blind individual to get anything other then what was said

Also ur saying 3 towers collapsed from fires in one day when no others that have burned for even weeks haven't?

And the guys buys them 6 months before the attacks for 3.2 bil and gets paid 4.7 bil in insurance money

Last edited by philly337; 10-26-2010 at 08:36 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #13
WESTPHILLY7 
space
space
$500 | Props total: 26 26
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
:hmm: and no other buildings collapsed in a pancaking fashion..which is representative of a controlled demolition..but yea it was definatly earthquakes...right....and also workers herd explosions in the basement....so much so that the force blew them back....hmmm
so who planted the explosives...your telling me a some people came in a rigged up the towers, murdering thousands of innocent people and they are all ok with that? none of them had a change of heart?..
 7 years ago '04        #14
Exs 151 heat pts151 OP
space
space
 agony8 said:
my lineup costs more than ur families existence...

its funny how im an ex coke/crackhead n ur cheeks are sunken in more than mine ever were in my worst days...n i was down to 130 lbs...go back to the roadrunner avy u f**kin jerkoff...
glad u kicked the habit... real talk...

7 years ago '04        #15
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 philly337 said:
Lol ok..u want deny the other s**t more power to you but u have to be one biased blind individual to get anything other then what was said
Your interpretation is illogical.
 7 years ago '04        #16
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 philly337 said:
Also ur saying 3 towers collapsed from fires in one day when no others that have burned for even weeks haven't?
Fires were only one factor. There also planes and collapsing buildings to consider.

And the guys buys them 6 months before the attacks for 3.2 bil and gets paid 4.7 bil in insurance money
So? What kind of moron wouldn't get insurance for something that billions of dollars were spent on?
 7 years ago '09        #17
space
space
 WESTPHILLY7 said:
so who planted the explosives...your telling me a some people came in a rigged up the towers, murdering thousands of innocent people and they are all ok with that? none of them had a change of heart?..
u thibk people like that dont exsist????
 7 years ago '09        #18
space
space
 HHS said:
Fires were only one factor. There also planes and collapsing buildings to consider.

So? What kind of moron wouldn't get insurance for something that billions of dollars were spent on?
you do kno that that the towers were made to take MULTIPLE hits from planes right??...even if 5 planes crashed into the building its impossible for the towers to fell like the did with no controlled demolition or explosives...it actualy cant happen...so if u think one plane hits the side...not even the base of the building that the s**t would just automatically fall into its self..u should prolly take a physics class
 7 years ago '04        #19
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
you do kno that that the towers were made to take MULTIPLE hits from planes right??...even if 5 planes crashed into the building its impossible for the towers to fell like the did with no controlled demolition or explosives...it actualy cant happen...so if u think one plane hits the side...not even the base of the building that the s**t would just automatically fall into its self..u should prolly take a physics class
Apparently that design failed.
 10-26-2010, 08:51 AM         #20
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If any of you think that the 2 towers were the reason number 7 came down That was hours later. It was a controlled demolition. How on earth can 3 buildings just amazingly dropped straight down and completely flat???? Ya'll believe anything thing the news tells you.
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
42 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now