New LeBron Nike Commercial

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
0 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #101
LikeABoss38701 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,416 | Props total: 1572 1572
MANN:applause:....anyone that hates this commercial is simply brain dead... even if you don't like bron...u gotta love the message of this video ... this has to be one of the greatest Nike Commercials ever made... getting my youtube downloader ready.. I must rip this!!!
 10-25-2010, 06:04 PM         #102
TampaBay Bucs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nikes marketing team just bangs out legendary commercial after legendary commercial.
 7 years ago '06        #103
gathugga 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 686 686
 monkeysnthings said:

"Hi Chuck" :lachen001:
Great commercial. I think even Barkley would have to give Lebron props on that little dig at him.
"That was good....That was good!"

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #104
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,914 | Props total: 717 717
Wack and everyone should have seen this coming from a mile away.
 10-25-2010, 06:11 PM         #105
TampaBay Bucs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheT said:
Wack and everyone should have seen this coming from a mile away.
You n*ggas k!ll me. Did you see Farve throwing away your season from a mile away?
 7 years ago '04        #106
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4425 4425
taking shots at mike and chuck

7 years ago '04        #107
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4425 4425
 bran said:
I wonder why he mentioned Barkley's name but came at Jordan indirectly? "Should I just sell shoes?" and the whole hall of fame part "Did I ruin my legacy?" Everybody was saying Mike seemed bitter at his H.O.F induction and wasn't good for his legacy. I wonder what Mike's reaction towards nike is going be.
hes a wh0ore mike wouldnt bite the hand that feeds him
 10-25-2010, 06:24 PM         #108
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First off, this is the GOAT Nike, non-jordan commercial.

[video - click to view]

That s**t made me

If this commercial made you sympathize with Lebron then you're weak, I'm sorry. This is marketing at it's finest and you fell right into it's trap. I'm not even a Lebron hater, but I looked at this commercial with the same impression afterward.

The MJ dig was weak because Jordan has six rings and he has none, so you can't really talk about anybody's legacy until you build your own, especially a legacy like Jordan's. And Charles? Chuck's a clown.

He could've cut that Miami Vice s**t out, but for the most part that was a great commercial. It should not have changed your perception of who he is honestly because you first have to recognize it's a commercial, a multimillion dollar plea for mercy. Lebron made his decision and it's time to move on.
 7 years ago '04        #109
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 TampaBay Bucs said:
You n*ggas k!ll me. Did you see Farve throwing away your season from a mile away?
oh sh*t

[pic - click to view]

Dope commercial. I hope the dude goes clean the f*ck and wins a ring this year so everybody can get off his damn back.
 7 years ago '05        #110
STATlanta2006 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,751 | Props total: 56 56
 Bronx Goes Hard said:

That s**t made me

If this commercial made you sympathize with Lebron then you're weak, I'm sorry. This is marketing at it's finest and you fell right into it's trap. I'm not even a Lebron hater, but I looked at this commercial with the same impression afterward.

The MJ dig was weak because Jordan has six rings and he has none, so you can't really talk about anybody's legacy until you build your own, especially a legacy like Jordan's. And Charles? Chuck's a clown.

He could've cut that Miami Vice s**t out, but for the most part that was a great commercial. It should not have changed your perception of who he is honestly because you first have to recognize it's a commercial, a multimillion dollar plea for mercy. Lebron made his decision and it's time to move on.
That tiger commercial was good, but i think the nike world cup one was the best.

[video - click to view]

10-25-2010, 06:53 PM         #111
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
corny just like the Tiger commerical
 7 years ago '04        #112
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,793 | Props total: 442 442
 Bronx Goes Hard said:

That s**t made me

STATlanta2006 said:
That tiger commercial was good, but i think the nike world cup one was the best.

Damn the soccer one was nice.
 7 years ago '07        #113
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,524 | Props total: 43696 43696
the kings bout to s**t on the rest of the league this year :agreement6:

go ahead lebron. f**k the haters.
 10-25-2010, 07:18 PM         #114
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

:owned:

[pic - click to view]

10-25-2010, 07:18 PM         #115
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:

f**kIN EPIC
 7 years ago '05        #116
thaillest719 
space
space
$2,310 | Props total: 50 50
I dont like lebron at all but that was a hot commercial. I just wanna know if Mike or chuck goin come back at him.
 7 years ago '06        #117
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,630 | Props total: 602 602
There's already 7 pages, but that was a good commercial and i'm not a big Lebron fan. Congraduf**kinlations.
 7 years ago '06        #118
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
Epic commercial is epic.
 7 years ago '06        #119
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,979 | Props total: 3526 3526
Very Jordan-esque....like the old Nike ads....that's why people like it so much.

I see what they're doing.

Last edited by 01seay; 10-25-2010 at 08:05 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #120
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,130 | Props total: 2847 2847
Nike is home of the best marketers in the world! Great look for Bron, dude never came off that genuine before. I really couldn't stand him before I saw More than a Game, but from that movie, I saw why he went to play with Wade and Bosh. He wants to be a part of something rather than bein THE man. Kobe and MJ look at teammates as necessary evils, but Bron looks at them as an extended fam.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
134 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
350 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Walmart employee smokes weed in front of shoppers
71 comments
1 day ago