Oct 24 - More Crazy @ss UFO Footage

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
187 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10-25-2010, 05:51 PM         #61
KingoBling  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ohhnoes

someone put glowsticks in a balloon.

call Jesse Ventura
 7 years ago '06        #62
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,543 | Props total: 199 199
someone needs have like binoculars on em, or a damn telescope in they car so we can get a real view
 7 years ago '05        #63
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7081 7081
 MumblesDaHumble said:
lol at the end. The lady says something and the guys like "yup that's it" like he's bout to beat her a.ss, lol.

I caught that to.
 7 years ago '04        #64
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,528 | Props total: 5081 5081
from the looks of the speed that those lights are moving in feels like it's a huge some sort of ship?
 7 years ago '08        #65
Drosmoke81 1 heat pts
space
space
$96 | Props total: 15 15
Im not certain but i feel this to be a flse flag....if you look up on the internet about the "UFO DISCLOSURE" you will see what i mean....we have already made contact back when EISENHOWER was in office and a treaty was signed...do the research...us has until Dec. of this year to come out and reveal we've made contact. These are all military stunts to warm us up.......just watch and see
 7 years ago '08        #66
Drosmoke81 1 heat pts
space
space
$96 | Props total: 15 15
 cboi3523 said:
You're over thinking the comment. Too much brain power lower it a couple of notches. I said nothing about beating aliens there is no beating aliens. I said nothing about getting along our civilization will never get along it's wayyyy too late for that. It's a genetic problem by now. We k!ll over paper which is nonsense. And I'm not saying they get along but I doubt they k!ll each other over stupidity plus they've have so called been around for almost forever if, Egyptians were drawing them on the writings on their walls. Think about how no one knows how pyramids were built. How would it even be possible back then? Could it have something to do with aliens??? Hmmm....

^^^^^^^^^
true statement right there!!!!
 10-25-2010, 10:01 PM         #67
Cashius_Slay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this video and the other one posted not too long ago both look like the US Army Golden Knight parachuters, they do night jumps with lights.

[video - click to view]

10-25-2010, 10:51 PM         #68
DJ Flip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #69
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 LikeABoss38701 said:
I guess people need to start investing in telescopes again ...I personally don't believe this could be work of another life form...because if this was really real... you would have seen U.S missiles blowing that s**t out of the sky... I think this is some kind of stunt to promote that UFO movie & to try to give false hope of us meeting other life form soon... I'm just saying... the world is being monitored & I'll believe it when the AIR FORCE says "We have spotted an Unidentified flying object"

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

hahahahahaha dude stfu.

first off the US military doesnt just start launchin bombs at everything it sees in the skies above us. 2nd off, apperently they had no clue this was goin on and couldnt have responded.

and the air force as you put it, would never come out about an incident like this saying they spotted a UFO. you gotta be stupid to think that they're actually gonna say something like that. all you ever hear is Weather Balloon.

gtfo outta here.
 10-26-2010, 12:22 AM         #70
illmatix  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these threads are comedy.

U.S. has until december of this year to admit we've made contact roflroflroflrofl

i love it
 11-03-2010, 05:05 PM         #71
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
All orgasms bleed just like us. For all we know, some little small a.ss weak creature could be operating these UFO's.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy