Oct 24 - More Crazy @ss UFO Footage

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
40 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-25-2010, 10:31 AM         #41
R_U_Serious  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
someone please shoot that b**ch.
 7 years ago '06        #42
DrunkenBoxer 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 6 6
 WorldsStrangest said:
ok you think its a game.
You think its a game? You think its a f**king GAME?? ARF ARF!!
 7 years ago '05        #43
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
Ok so now what does this mean to me
 7 years ago '04        #44
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 Chainz Graphics said:
Until these motherf**kers decide to start forming words and s**t in the sky...
Whene they do its going to be

Y O U R E F U C K E D
 10-25-2010, 11:27 AM         #45
TEK2yuhDOME  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeithHernandez said:
Crazy.. looks just like the lights in NY and El Paso, except in higher quantities. In fact, looks like there's more each time. They're gathering.

:hmm: Sounds like an invasion...GG everyone. WORLD ORGY!
 7 years ago '04        #46
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 707 707
The "Aliens" must not understand our current culture... We're no longer blown away by lights in the sky, we need an aliens foot up our a.sses to know it's real lol... At least they need to actually LAND and address people in crowds in the daytime, or maybe some type of sky show or something...
 7 years ago '09        #47
Cardeezy17 
space
space
$350 | Props total: 55 55
: If there is life out there, and they have the ability to reach our planet, then they have the ability to blow us all the f**k up. Hope they don't f**k us up, but if they do...at least I won't have to pay my college loans back.
 7 years ago '08        #48
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,108 | Props total: 23323 23323
ain't sh1t but some new military technology. flukk outta here with that alien sh1t
 7 years ago '08        #49
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
If they want to come, then let them come. Im not particularly afraid of an alien invasion, they wouldnt be able to take over Chicago. We'd bang on them and send them back in bodybags. I wish they would try us.
 7 years ago '08        #50
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,108 | Props total: 23323 23323
they don't want with us breh, they couldn't even take over alaska, Sarah Palin buss her gun too. Huntin aliens like wolves
 7 years ago '10        #51
Rick Ross 224 heat pts224
space
space
$10,710 | Props total: 11198 11198
 LikeABoss38701 said:
I guess people need to start investing in telescopes again ...I personally don't believe this could be work of another life form...because if this was really real... you would have seen U.S missiles blowing that s**t out of the sky... I think this is some kind of stunt to promote that UFO movie & to try to give false hope of us meeting other life form soon... I'm just saying... the world is being monitored & I'll believe it when the AIR FORCE says "We have spotted an Unidentified flying object"

the government has all kinds of UFO info...but they have been trying to cover it up for years because they don't want to cause mass panic in the world. its rumored there is a ufo disclosure project where government will start disclosing stuff they know about ufo's in the next few years, google 'disclosure project'

and what UFO movie?
 7 years ago '05        #52
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
probably nothing more than some new form of government technology we will never know about, and they know they can get away with testing s**t like this in the dark because people will say its a UFO.. which technically thats what it is(unidentified flying object), but not exactly what people might a.ssume it may be(association with aliens)..

if these were really aliens, 10 minutes later you would of seen military choppers and planes investigating the scene..

Last edited by Hold That; 10-25-2010 at 02:29 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #53
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 MumblesDaHumble said:
So the key to beating aliens is getting along? How do you know they get along?
You're over thinking the comment. Too much brain power lower it a couple of notches. I said nothing about beating aliens there is no beating aliens. I said nothing about getting along our civilization will never get along it's wayyyy too late for that. It's a genetic problem by now. We k!ll over paper which is nonsense. And I'm not saying they get along but I doubt they k!ll each other over stupidity plus they've have so called been around for almost forever if, Egyptians were drawing them on the writings on their walls. Think about how no one knows how pyramids were built. How would it even be possible back then? Could it have something to do with aliens??? Hmmm....
 7 years ago '06        #54
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 Hold That said:
probably nothing more than some new form of government technology we will never know about, and they know they can get away with testing s**t like this in the dark because people will say its a UFO.. which technically thats what it is(unidentified flying object), but not exactly what people might a.ssume it may be(association with aliens)..

if these were really aliens, 10 minutes later you would of seen military choppers and planes investigating the scene..
Doubt it because if it was 10 minutes later it would of been 10 minutes too late. We don't have any military UFO's or technology "that we know of" that moves as fast as these things move. Not saying it is but I'm not saying it aint.
 7 years ago '08        #55
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
LMAO Yo we talkin about ALIENS!! Not alqaeda!

For all we know they could really have some lazers that can destroy whole cities on some independence day s**t..
All orgasms bleed just like us. For all we know, some little small a.ss weak creature could be operating these UFO's. They could be really weak creatures hiding behind technology, just like how human beings are super weak but dominate animals by tech. The aliens could be the same way. For all we know, one of these UFO's could land and everybody lines up at the crash site expecting some titan to pop out, but instead some pathetic 30 pound midget creature comes out of the UFO and some guy shoots it and it dies easily.
 7 years ago '09        #56
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
I hope they bring some good weed
 7 years ago '06        #57
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4006 4006
Awesome vid. Still laugh at the idiots who yell "fake."

Chief Dee said:
All orgasms bleed just like us. For all we know, some little small a.ss weak creature could be operating these UFO's. They could be really weak creatures hiding behind technology, just like how human beings are super weak but dominate animals by tech. The aliens could be the same way. For all we know, one of these UFO's could land and everybody lines up at the crash site expecting some titan to pop out, but instead some pathetic 30 pound midget creature comes out of the UFO and some guy shoots it and it dies easily.
b**ch, it's ORGANISMS.
 7 years ago '05        #58
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
still means nothing to me... wtf is the point? who cares
 10-25-2010, 03:28 PM         #59
illmatix  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I remember this one time, I was listening to Joe Budden...

and i got abducted by aliens.

I was like wtf?! am i on boxden or is this real life?!

None of this s**t happens in real life!

turns out... i was on boxden
 7 years ago '08        #60
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,738 | Props total: 1217 1217
 stacks050 said:
like this ?

Home         

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
181 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
46 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
57 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy