Oct 24 - More Crazy @ss UFO Footage

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
87 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #21
big leo 415 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,474 | Props total: 9 9
WOW
 7 years ago '06        #22
swoosh363 1 heat pts
space
space
$302 | Props total: 0 0
i'd like to see my b**ch try and talk that much when i'm doin something
 7 years ago '06        #23
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
UFO's or Aliens would never try to battle with us mainly because we're too primitive they probably know we can't even get along amongst ourselves without hurting or k!lling each other. There is another reason why they are showing up like this. We'll find out sooner or later.
 10-25-2010, 02:44 AM         #24
Shang Tsung  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

10-25-2010, 02:51 AM         #25
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WorldsStrangest said:
ok you think its a game.
No. :/
 7 years ago '07        #26
C4daTimeBomb 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,484 | Props total: 339 339
 Shang Tsung said:

[pic - click to view]

You gonna get r*ped
 7 years ago '04        #27
LikeABoss38701 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,414 | Props total: 1570 1570
I guess people need to start investing in telescopes again ...I personally don't believe this could be work of another life form...because if this was really real... you would have seen U.S missiles blowing that s**t out of the sky... I think this is some kind of stunt to promote that UFO movie & to try to give false hope of us meeting other life form soon... I'm just saying... the world is being monitored & I'll believe it when the AIR FORCE says "We have spotted an Unidentified flying object"
 10-25-2010, 03:16 AM         #28
Shang Tsung  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LikeABoss38701 said:
I guess people need to start investing in telescopes again ...I personally don't believe this could be work of another life form...because if this was really real... you would have seen U.S missiles blowing that s**t out of the sky... I think this is some kind of stunt to promote that UFO movie & to try to give false hope of us meeting other life form soon... I'm just saying... the world is being monitored & I'll believe it when the AIR FORCE says "We have spotted an Unidentified flying object"

[pic - click to view]

10-25-2010, 03:19 AM         #29
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LikeABoss38701 said:

WAIT.You really think U.S would just start bussin shots at s**t in the sky, alien or not?

I think we seen too many movies, Will smith not about to jump in a Jet and save the world. I'm almost certain we would try to make peace before bussin shots at something thats probably 30x more advance than us.
 10-25-2010, 03:20 AM         #30
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shang Tsung said:

[pic - click to view]

:mj2:
 7 years ago '04        #31
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 LikeABoss38701 said:
i was in the air force and no, you won't ever hear "We have spotted an Unidentified flying object"
 10-25-2010, 03:24 AM         #32
Icemouth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheguevara said:

WAIT.You really think U.S would just start bussin shots at s**t in the sky, alien or not?

I think we seen too many movies, Will smith not about to jump in a Jet and save the world. I'm almost certain we would try to make peace before bussin shots at something thats probably 30x more advance than us.
You know this is the US right, you think we have more sense then to start attacking something that's massively superior to us

One of them n*ggas would land and get straight mobbed on we'd lock it up and s**t. Then they'd come and level half the world and Obama would be like "ay they ain't better then us they just caught us slippin, we're the muhf**kin U-S-A n*gga we run this s**t aks russel simmons"
 10-25-2010, 03:50 AM         #33
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icemouth said:
you know this is the us right, you think we have more sense then to start attacking something that's massively superior to us

One of them n*ggas would land and get straight mobbed on we'd lock it up and s**t. Then they'd come and level half the world and obama would be like "ay they ain't better then us they just caught us slippin, we're the muhf**kin u-s-a n*gga we run this s**t aks russel simmons"
=/ ....

7 years ago '09        #34
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,402 | Props total: 10520 10520
Until these motherf**kers decide to start forming words and s**t in the sky...
 7 years ago '04        #35
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,209 | Props total: 2106 2106
was he calling his gal f**ko? lol
 7 years ago '04        #36
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
dope its like space invaders... lets start shooting them down...
 7 years ago '09        #37
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 723 723
 http:// said:
Either touch ground and abduct someone already or fnck off -_- nothing but videos of blinking lights in the far distance. I want to see some damn aliens already... big a.ss forehead, grey skin, and all.
when they show up @ your doorstep like Gs waiting to kidnap your a.ss you'll definitely see them then
 7 years ago '06        #38
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
:scared2: noooooooooo
 7 years ago '07        #39
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
Crazy.. looks just like the lights in NY and El Paso, except in higher quantities. In fact, looks like there's more each time. They're gathering.
 7 years ago '05        #40
I Am... 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 49 49
 WorldsStrangest said:

edit: they werent red, or any color like this video. it was like pure light. but i didnt have a camera with 20x optical zoom or anything

nobody ever does homie, nobody ever does

but it looked like santa and the elves were invading tho
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
24 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
133 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy