Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
77 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #81
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 410 410
 billieskeet said:
If you're a single, no kids living in a city with reasonable prices makin 24K a year, you could live very comfortably without a bunch of unnecessary bills.

satellite cable bill $80
cellphone $60
lights $30
energy $50
gas monthly $100-150
food $300

If you make 2Gs a month you can do very well. And start some nice savings.
your wylin
 7 years ago '05        #82
Mattnutz114 
space
space
$253 | Props total: 52 52
Speak for yourself. I'm working on a company that's gonna make billions a year in sales when it hit it's peak. Low-overhead, investors involved and loopholes will play a factor which would give me an 8-9 figure income.

EDIT: For those that are gonna hate on me for what I just said, it's too late to hate. Everything is official and my company is on the books now. So while you're busy hating and trying to tear another man down, you can be using that same energy towards doing something to improve your own life.

Care to elaborate on your business, I'm very interested to see your hustle.
 7 years ago '10        #83
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
depends on what state you live in
 7 years ago '06        #84
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,756 | Props total: 3706 3706
 Fcuk Boy Music said:
LOL @ 30K - 40K being the norm or comfortable?

youre kidding right? not in nyc. maybe in south dakota or idaho.

30-40K is a salary for a mcdonalds/burger king worker or a high school drop out or ged.

i made 60-70K outta college
Meh.. depends on location.... 60-70k in nyc is scraping by...

IN VA... 30-35k in central to southern virginia (Richmond down to norfolk/suffulk) is BALLING MONEY...

however head up 95 and 30-35k in northern va and your definately gonna be near some section 8 neighbors...

check your cost of living locally... it varies from place to place.. specially now that the housing market crashed....
 7 years ago '06        #85
imthatinfamous 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,997 | Props total: 3483 3483
in Massachusetts its $50-$55k
 7 years ago '04        #86
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9601 9601
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
your talking about working in business

a doctor easily makes 100k, an investment banker gets easy starting 80k+bonuses=100k, a owner of a gas station makes 100k easy

multiply that by the hundreds of doctors,bankers, and arabs u get tons and tons of money floating in the us economy

im keepin it real homie, dreamin big is like u wanna make a mil, not 100k. thats petty s**t.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
n*ggas acting like 100K is big time money
 7 years ago '05        #87
calilove 7 heat pts
space
space
$557 | Props total: 18 18
 Perfectibilist said:
Can't share that with anyone outside of my circle just yet.
Besides, even if I did tell members of this site, all they're gonna do is hate. But I'll be laughing when I'm playing golf and partying on yachts with the other Billionaires.
Riiiiiiiggght.
 7 years ago '04        #88
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,808 | Props total: 1475 1475
Yall have the wrong frame of mind... its not about how much money u make its about what u do with ur money... I meet this one mcdonalds manager... and dude worked their like 35+ years, made all the right moves.. invest, bonds, mm, and dude had stupid money dude was ballin sideways... BTW its matters on how much u get paid at mcdonalds based on years being their, how well u do and everything... on the flipside I have seen doctors, making 200k + a year and are broke as f**k, have no retirement money, because they live beyond their means and try to party with buddies who have more money...

side notes: I will never be going to NY, if 60k isn't money out their then thats crazy.. TX, 60k would be living extremely comfortable...
 7 years ago '06        #89
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,904 | Props total: 25790 25790
i personally have lived alone in L.A. right out of a tech school making 36k a year which is 3k a month.. I was/Is living very comfortable BUT you would have to be a moron to move on your own and not already have money saved up i had 10k saved up but i did not have to. even then you would still be able to live comfortable i have a condo in west hollywood/santa monica here is a break down

rent 1000
cell phone 100
light bill/gas 350
car insurance 280
cable/phone/internet 200
food idk but has never been a issue

grand total rounding up 1800 so at 3k a month so.. saving about 1200 a month and i'll throw you 300 a month for food so 900 bucks a month to just save...

so imo yeah you can live VERY comfortable
 7 years ago '06        #90
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
to each its own homie... unless you're a doctor/lawyer/entrepreneur, you're pretty successful @ 100k... for me thats my baseline... i wanna make in the 130-170k and i'll be ok with that for the rest of my life

i was a.ssuming that nobody on here was a doctor or lawyer.... im talking about business/self employed

yall can dream of being millionaires.. but face it... nobody on bx... maybe one of us with serious connections is gonna make a million dollar salary..
not really the one of the writers for burn notice is on here she showed her crib in one of the show your crib postings and she showed the from page of the burn notice script pretty cool lol
 7 years ago '04        #91
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,808 | Props total: 1475 1475
 Yung Dilla said:
i personally have lived alone in L.A. right out of a tech school making 36k a year which is 3k a month.. I was/Is living very comfortable BUT you would have to be a moron to move on your own and not already have money saved up i had 10k saved up but i did not have to. even then you would still be able to live comfortable i have a condo in west hollywood/santa monica here is a break down

rent 1000
cell phone 100
light bill/gas 350
car insurance 280
cable/phone/internet 200

grand total rounding up 1800 so at 3k a month so.. saving about 1200 a month and i'll throw you 300 a month for food so 900 bucks a month to just save...

DAMN is that a one bedroom... a nice a.ss one bedroom in TX is like 600/650 max... light bill/gas at 350 are u keeping ur s**t running all the time.. car insurance for like full coverage for a coupe/2door is like 200 max.. cable/phone/internet for high speeds is like 170 max... food = 300 are u going out to eat everyday... should be like 150/180 high and thats for probably like 2 people... eatting good..
 7 years ago '06        #92
space
space
 egotistical said:
DAMN is that a one bedroom... a nice a.ss one bedroom in TX is like 600/650 max... light bill/gas at 350 are u keeping ur s**t running all the time.. car insurance for like full coverage for a coupe/2door is like 200 max.. cable/phone/internet for high speeds is like 170 max... food = 300 are u going out to eat everyday... should be like 150/180 high and thats for probably like 2 people... eatting good..
yeah it's a one bedroom

light and gas 250 actually didn't mean to put a three their and yeah ac stays on my house be on chill mode lol

car insurance full coverage is 280

food was a big estimate i honestly don't keep up with that just shop when i need food spend about 50-70 bucks every two weeks..

cable phone and internet is exact like 180 i always use whole numbers rather the exact numbers rent is like 985 but i always round up lol

i'm good man they talkin bout 30k+ ain't comfortable yeah it really is
 7 years ago '05        #93
calilove 7 heat pts
space
space
$557 | Props total: 18 18
 Perfectibilist said:
Point proven about haters.
Always tearing some down instead of trying to build them up...and wonder why their own lives resemble Fred Sanford's junkyard.
I really wouldn't consider myself a hater. I'm more of a realist.
 7 years ago '04        #94
playersclub22 
space
space
space
$391 | Props total: 84 84
 Yung Dilla said:

rent 1000
cell phone 100
light bill/gas 350
car insurance 280
cable/phone/internet 200

Props for dropping the real - I'm doing the same in NYC - yes the same NYC where apparently from this thread you can't live off anything making less than 50k a year or your insane

What I'm saying is everything gravy - no..but trust in a job market that is HELLA competitive nationally unless you're in the workforce w. a specific set of skills or a track record/internship/and networking connecs the odds of you pulling down an entry-level job in the 45k - 55k range vs. the 35k - 45k in any city is slim to none (exceptions of course).

Of course I'm talking in terms of a single person looking to make moves - if you have a family then the numbers reworked mean a whole 'nother ballgame - but even then you still got immigrants coming here illegally EVERYDAY and willing to grind to eventually get to a comfortable spot.

Guess what I'm saying is if you got the hustle and work ethic you can make it stretch - is 30k comfortable? Depends where you live - but don't let just a low salary deter you from getting somewhere in a big city if your willing to work hard and get ahead.
 7 years ago '07        #95
biff 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,619 | Props total: 99 99
 Yung Dilla said:

rent 1000
cell phone 100
light bill/gas 350
car insurance 280
cable/phone/internet 200

true
yo u went to l.a trade tech?? im goin for electrical linmean wut u take?
 7 years ago '06        #96
space
space
 biff said:
true
yo u went to l.a trade tech?? im goin for electrical linmean wut u take?
nah i moved to L.A. after i got out of trade school i went to a school called porter and chester and i took up computer tech
 12-16-2010, 03:55 AM         #97
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 calilove said:
I really wouldn't consider myself a hater. I'm more of a realist.
You still believe in reality huh.
 7 years ago '04        #98
experience 
space
space
$1,118 | Props total: 2 2
I live in Vegas and my hourly is $15.61 an hour not including tips or overtime on a 40 hour work week.

NOW WITHOUT TIPS
My take home after taxes and benefits is a little over $1,000 every two weeks. So $2000 month.

I share a 1,500 sqft condo with my homeboy and we split rent and utililties.

Rent - $420
Electric - $80
Gas - $30
Cable & Internet $80

So far $610 (My half for rent and utilities).....

No car note cause it's paid off
Car insurance is $160 a month and i got a good record
Plus about $300 avg for food
and another $300 a month for my school loan
and $100 for gas.

Grand Total (avg) for a month is $1470 a month with $530 leftover.

Keep in mind this is without tips and whatever side money I might make.

I ain't ballin' but I ain't broke.
 12-16-2010, 11:49 AM         #99
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if its off the books its not bad, $625 a week cash is cool. but if its on the books and taxed you comin home with prolly $450. depenedin on where you are. if you in ny the taxes are crazy. but 625 a week cash is cool but taxed is kinda wack, nowadays that is. it also depends on ur lifestyle, u got a car ? mortage ? rent ? credit cards ? if not that u can make it on nothing.
 7 years ago '06        #100
J Money B&W 
space
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 374 374
 billieskeet said:
If you're a single, no kids living in a city with reasonable prices makin 24K a year, you could live very comfortably without a bunch of unnecessary bills.

satellite cable bill $80
cellphone $60
lights $30
energy $50
gas monthly $100-150
food $300

If you make 2Gs a month you can do very well. And start some nice savings.
gas a month 150?!? i spend 86 sometimes 130 a WEEK on gas
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
59 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
103 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
61 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
52 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
114 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy