What we learned about the Nfl Week 7

most viewed right now
 80
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 55
NBA Lebron James just TORE HIS ACL and then RECOVERED in a few minutes :mjwtf:
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 45
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-25-2010, 11:27 PM         #161
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
If Russell Okung is playing, you guys ain't getting to Matty Hassy.

Ask the best pass rusher in the L, Julius Peppers about him.

Okung is out with an injury, so he'll most likely sit out against the Raiders but be ready for ya'll.

NYG @ Seattle, where your offense committed like 15 false starts... please believe, I'll put my money on us all day.
^^^This dude is talking about when Luke Petitgout was still on the Giants and s**t... Jay Feeley missing 4 FG's...
 8 years ago '04        #162
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,201 | Props total: 954 954
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
If Russell Okung is playing, you guys ain't getting to Matty Hassy.

Ask the best pass rusher in the L, Julius Peppers about him.

Okung is out with an injury, so he'll most likely sit out against the Raiders but be ready for ya'll.

NYG @ Seattle, where your offense committed like 15 false starts... please believe, I'll put my money on us all day.
really? can okung clone himself 4 more times to fill out the rest of the o-line?
 8 years ago '05        #163
Sluggernaut 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$24,304 | Props total: 5825 5825
 Venom said:
really? can okung clone himself 4 more times to fill out the rest of the o-line?
*Inserts Sandra Bullock Blind Side on Blu-Ray*
 8 years ago '05        #164
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,190 | Props total: 2371 2371
Question really is

How do pittsburgh do it year end and year out

 8 years ago '05        #165
Sluggernaut 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$24,304 | Props total: 5825 5825
 Woodwin said:
Question really is

How do pittsburgh do it year end and year out

Pittsburgh has everything... and I mean everything. from the front office, to the owners, to the scouts, draft experts, to the fuccing concession stand workers.
 10-25-2010, 11:39 PM         #166
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
perry fewell is the truth....he has made me forget spags (for now)...and that's saying a lot..
 8 years ago '05        #167
Sluggernaut 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$24,304 | Props total: 5825 5825
 Illstreet said:
^^^This dude is talking about when Luke Petitgout was still on the Giants and s**t... Jay Feeley missing 4 FG's...
Seattle at home is automatic fam-a-lam.

I know the last time these two teams met, Seattle got they a.ss whooped like 44-0 or some s**t like that..

but Seattle at home.. c'mon, that's like Grandma's house for Thanksgiving baby.

But you got me fucc'd up, we still gotta get pass Oakland first.. so that's enough talk about this.. I don't want this to be a trap game.
 8 years ago '05        #168
Sluggernaut 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$24,304 | Props total: 5825 5825
 agony8 said:
wtf this gotta do with okung???
The left side man, the blind side, the most important side of the o-line fam.
 10-25-2010, 11:45 PM         #169
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Skins future at WR in the East Lost...

Giants WR Core: Hakeem Nicks, Steve Smith, Mario Manningham, Kevin Boss
Cowboys WR Core: Miles Austin, Dez Bryant, Roy Williams, Jason Witten
Eagles WR Core: Desean Jackson, Jeremy Macclin, Jason Avant, Brent Celek

Redskins WR Core: Santana Moss, ?, ?, Chris Cooley

And I've watched the Skins play 2-3 times this year, and I honestly can't remember their other WR's at all.
 8 years ago '10        #170
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$16,350 | Props total: 12314 12314
 Illstreet said:
The Skins future at WR in the East Lost...

Giants WR Core: Hakeem Nicks, Steve Smith, Mario Manningham, Kevin Boss
Cowboys WR Core: Miles Austin, Dez Bryant, Roy Williams, Jason Witten
Eagles WR Core: Desean Jackson, Jeremy Macclin, Jason Avant, Brent Celek

Redskins WR Core: Santana Moss, ?, ?, Chris Cooley

And I've watched the Skins play 2-3 times this year, and I honestly can't remember their other WR's at all.

Joey galloway.................................
[pic - click to view]

 10-26-2010, 12:02 AM         #171
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blkboipurp said:
Joey galloway.................................
[pic - click to view]

Damn... I seriously didn't remember Galloway was even on their squad.


[pic - click to view]

 10-26-2010, 12:04 AM         #172
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And oh yeah... Ahmad Bradshaw leads the NFL in Rushing...
 10-26-2010, 12:09 AM         #173
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
And oh yeah... Ahmad Bradshaw leads the NFL in Rushing...

and has less attempts then peterson,johnson,and jackson...


[pic - click to view]




and yes i just wanted to use that image..
 10-26-2010, 12:14 AM         #174
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
and has less attempts then peterson,johnson,and jackson...


[pic - click to view]




and yes i just wanted to use that image..
And my man Jerry Reese snatched Bradshaw up in the 7th Round... Reese = GOAT.
 8 years ago '07        #176
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Illstreet said:
The Skins future at WR in the East Lost...

Giants WR Core: Hakeem Nicks, Steve Smith, Mario Manningham, Kevin Boss
Cowboys WR Core: Miles Austin, Dez Bryant, Roy Williams, Jason Witten
Eagles WR Core: Desean Jackson, Jeremy Macclin, Jason Avant, Brent Celek

Redskins WR Core: Santana Moss, ?, ?, Chris Cooley

And I've watched the Skins play 2-3 times this year, and I honestly can't remember their other WR's at all.

[video - click to view]


nah really tho, WR is inconsistent for us outside moss We needa to get someone in the offseason
 8 years ago '06        #177
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
 Spiffy said:

[pic - click to view]



looks like when someone falls on Family Guy
He look dead as a muhfuka


Last edited by kevkhalee; 10-26-2010 at 01:47 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #178
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
Does this mean people will stop picking the Cowboys to win the east?
And stop saying they are the best team with a bad record.
 10-26-2010, 01:54 AM         #179
EMS the God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Woodwin said:
Question really is

How do pittsburgh do it year end and year out

swag

[pic - click to view]

 10-26-2010, 02:44 AM         #180
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
redskins still garbage

greenbay is still a team to be very afraid of


peyton isnt doing s**t without dallas clark
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 24
I will marry this woman for real.
132 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
36 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
185 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
14 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 10
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy