What we learned about the Nfl Week 7

most viewed right now
 124
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 118
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 91
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
iggyemu 
space
avatar space
space
$24,787 | Props total: 4903 4903
Nothing I didn't already know. Kevin Kolb is extremely inconsistent. Ellis Hobbs is very bad at his job.
 7 years ago '05        #42
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,466 | Props total: 7112 7112
 DoMieD said:
Carson Palmer s**t on BX haters
And he lost.
 7 years ago '07        #43
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Saints and the Who Dat? Nation are reall quiet again this week.
 10-24-2010, 11:10 PM         #44
BENGALSfan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that the bengals are a major dissapointment. best talent they've ever had and they cant put it together. pathetic coaching, cant get them ready for a game. time to find a new coach. bye marvin.
 7 years ago '09        #45
izlar928 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$1,264 | Props total: 406 406
the skins keep on skimming by
 7 years ago '10        #46
daviddunn 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,782 | Props total: 2 2
Redskins D is going to be lights out in the second half...especially if Haynesworth plays like he should...

Monster D tackle...Pro Bowl Pass Rusher...Pro Bowl SS....best corners in the game outside of NYJ...

Once Haslett gets that rush D fixed...they are going to be the truth...

Madden Ratings Next Year will be ridiculous...
 7 years ago '04        #47
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$31,896 | Props total: 2006 2006
 DaForce13 said:
i wasn't laughing at you .. its just ironic that you want other teams to lose so you can gain the first overall pick .. i would still want my team to be competitive every week..but to each its own .. n*gga don't act like you see jets fans making 100 threads on here acting like saint fans last year..we're actually humble that we're 5-1 but its cool lemme act like a JET fan 38-7 right

A. You must not check this section that often because the Jets fans are far from humble around here. Why do you think my opinion about the Jets fans wasn't immediately bashed by others in this thread?

B. I never said I want my team to lose. I was sitting there rooting my team on ALL day but I cannot get too emotionally involved in a team that plays like we do. I can only pull out my hair so much before I go bald. The reason I am rooting for a number 1 overall pick is because I feel like Andrew Luck or Ryan Mallett could be Pro-Bowl caliber quarterbacks and I do not want another team stealing the quarterback?

C. We've let up 30+ points for five consecutive weeks and are 0-6. I don't think hoping for a number 1 overall pick is really THAT bad. It's not like I would be pissed if we won a few games here or there but at the same time I am not pissed when we lose because I am reassuring myself Luck/Mallet/A Quality Pass Rusher is in the wings.
 7 years ago '07        #48
DaForce13 27 heat pts27 OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,643 | Props total: 437 437
 lilsnatch770 said:
A. You must not check this section that often because the Jets fans are far from humble around here. Why do you think my opinion about the Jets fans wasn't immediately bashed by others in this thread?

B. I never said I want my team to lose. I was sitting there rooting my team on ALL day but I cannot get too emotionally involved in a team that plays like we do. I can only pull out my hair so much before I go bald. The reason I am rooting for a number 1 overall pick is because I feel like Andrew Luck or Ryan Mallett could be Pro-Bowl caliber quarterbacks and I do not want another team stealing the quarterback?

C. We've let up 30+ points for five consecutive weeks and are 0-6. I don't think hoping for a number 1 overall pick is really THAT bad. It's not like I would be pissed if we won a few games here or there but at the same time I am not pissed when we lose because I am reassuring myself Luck/Mallet/A Quality Pass Rusher is in the wings.
last season we were a bit out of hand but this season we've been relatively humble..i haven't seen a jet fan making a thread all season plus we're excited about our team we haven't had much to be excited about in long time i'm not gonna front but i don't think we're acting like we been a dynasty the last few yrs at all but i see your point
 7 years ago '04        #49
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$31,896 | Props total: 2006 2006
 DaForce13 said:
last season we were a bit out of hand but this season we've been relatively humble..i haven't seen a jet fan making a thread all season plus we're excited about our team we haven't had much to be excited about in long time i'm not gonna front but i don't think we're acting like we been a dynasty the last few yrs at all but i see your point
You seem humble about it and as I said what am I supposed to be rooting for a 7-9 season so we can have another mid-level draft pick? If we are going to f**king suck, I want us to f**king suck enough that we can get the top pick or at least a top 3 pick so we can get a game changer.
 7 years ago '09        #50
Cardeezy17 
space
avatar space
space
$350 | Props total: 55 55
: That the Rams, even though improved, show glimpses of last year. How in the hell did we lose today
 10-24-2010, 11:40 PM         #51
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daviddunn said:
Redskins D is going to be lights out in the second half...especially if Haynesworth plays like he should...

Monster D tackle...Pro Bowl Pass Rusher...Pro Bowl SS....best corners in the game outside of NYJ...

Once Haslett gets that rush D fixed...they are going to be the truth...

Madden Ratings Next Year will be ridiculous...

[pic - click to view]


























You =
[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #52
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$31,896 | Props total: 2006 2006
 berzerkerguts said:
Fitspatrick has the highest avg qb rating this year
And JP Losman was 11th in QB rating in 2006. Of course I need to see how he plays for the rest of the season but we still need a franchise quarterback.

Defense might be a better pick though if Fitz keeps k!lling it.
 7 years ago '07        #53
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Cardeezy17 said:
: That the Rams, even though improved, show glimpses of last year. How in the hell did we lose today
2nd half adjustments the one thing Morris has done fairly well this year if its a close game.
 7 years ago '09        #54
Cardeezy17 
space
avatar space
space
$350 | Props total: 55 55
 TH35 said:
2nd half adjustments the one thing Morris has done fairly well this year if its a close game.
Steven Jackson getting hurt late didn't help either...good s**t though, we played good
 7 years ago '04        #55
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
Nick Collins had a ridiculous int
 7 years ago '04        #56
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
We learned that Care Bears fans can't take the same s**t they dish out. And worst than that, they pretend they never acted like pompous a**holes that were going to take the NFC North by storm.
 7 years ago '04        #57
yaboitom 
space
avatar space
space
$613 | Props total: 0 0
saints gonna pull through.
 7 years ago '09        #58
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
Saints SUCK

Matty Ice led Falcons are now 16-1 in the GA DOME

Roddy is a BEAST


SAINTS SUCK
 7 years ago '04        #59
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,650 | Props total: 2894 2894
I learned that even in defeat, the Saints must be doing something right since Boxden n*ggas can't help but keep them on their minds...
I just learned that the Buffalo Bills have fans...admitted fans, too...(just playing...I never see Bills fans as deep as Pats/Jets/Falcons/Saints or Eagles fans)...stick with 'em no matter what (that's real)...
I learned that on any given Sunday THE IMPOSSIBLE CAN BE MADE POSSIBLE...the Raiders scored 59 against the Broncos and in doing so, beat another division team they struggled with over the years
Browns fans,... Congrats on the win...y'all deserve it
49ers fans...Bill Walsh is turning over in his grave right now-they need to get it together
The page is turning in the new chapter of the NFL...the Colts, Saints, Vikings and Cowboys are not the top teams that they were a year ago...let life happen, don't get mad about what's going on if you're a fan of the game...

There is not a team to be feared in the NFL-it is anybody's season to take advantage of-if you want it...
 7 years ago '04        #60
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
Jay cutler has the interception throwing ability to put Deangelo Hall into the Pro Bowl in one game

and while on the subject of throwing picks

Childress finally had the balls to call out Favre as a turnover machine..even though he was the one that begged for him to come back and was his b**ch for a couple of weeks in August

Ed Reed is still a ball hawk

The Ravens defense is not as good as everyone still wants to think

The Skins win ugly

Mcnabb still sucks

Denver should commit franchise suicide and just shut down shop after that performance

The Saints are funky...Reggie Bush is more useful than it seems...he was sort of seen as not being worth the 2nd pick

David Bowens can do a front flip

The Chargers suck, no more excuses for Rivers

Anyone with a brain is smarter than AJ Smith because we would've fired Norv a long time ago

question yet to be answered...Are the Chiefs are either better or benefiting from a softer schedule?

Are the cowboys officially done?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
32 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 22
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
pocaahantus
25 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
212 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy