Lil B Is GAY!! {Message to Kanye}

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-26-2010, 07:12 AM         #141
SamDaManIsBack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:
Brandon got the biggest d!ck in the game

[pic - click to view]

I hear they bout to re-shoot Anaconda in his drawers and replace him with Ice Cube
DAMN! that d!ck do look kinda good tho (no homo)

i wouldn't mind grabbing it while whispering "thank you based god" in his ear :dancingcool:

again no homo, because it's not.. yall are just gay yaselves.
 10-26-2010, 07:19 AM         #142
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #143
Get Familia 11 heat pts11 OP
space
space
$2,481 | Props total: 144 144
 MiseryCityTexas said:
lol @ all the boxden veterans turning they backs on me because i admittedly bump some lil-b. just as long as lil-b aint trying to f**k me in my a.ss i dont care. if lil-b try that gay s**t with me, im dropping hella combinations on duke, but i know he just doing this s**t to get a foot in the door anyway. i got mixed views on this s**t. lil-b is trippin though, and i honestly if i had a close friend that said the same s**t lil-b said to kanye i would take that s**t serious as hell, and get away from that n*gga instantly. whatever lil-boss does in his personal life is his business. i dont even see how most of you n*ggas can work a 9 to 5 on a regular basic if your gay bashing people like that, but i cant hate, cause i used to gay bash like a motherf**ker back in the day also, but i do think n*ggas need to grow out of that s**t, because f*gs are people too. i remember some motherf**kers got life in the pen in my neighborhood for beating up someone who was gay. now them n*ggas are the f*gs in prison getting they b00ty pounded out. karma.
This is exacly what is wrong with Hip-Hop...you've got rappers making Gay 'Homo' remarks about what he would do to another artist. Isn't that a bit extreme just to get attention!!

I don't give a f**k who is gay or who isn't...but LIL B is an embarrasment, period. He is fooling his supporters, because he know his supporters are naive & fickle to accept anything he does or says.

It aint cool to be a 'Based Head', it ain't cool to do the 'Cook' dance (certainly ain't Swag) & it certainly ain't cool talking like a 'Homo'.

We're in 2010...i thought people were more self-aware about what's good & what's not! All his fans/supporters are disilluioned with all this wanna-be 'Shakesphere' s**t lol...it's like you think he's an eccentric man.

There are just to many things wrong with LIL B.

Last edited by Get Familia; 10-26-2010 at 07:41 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #144
Get Familia 11 heat pts11 OP
space
space
$2,481 | Props total: 144 144
 SamDaManIsBack said:
DAMN! that d!ck do look kinda good tho (no homo)

i wouldn't mind grabbing it while whispering "thank you based god" in his ear :dancingcool:

again no homo, because it's not.. yall are just gay yaselves.

You sir....are a f**got!

I dare you to say that to a group of n*ggas in the street....you wouldn't have the balls. Because you know that was a real 'Homo' statement.
 7 years ago '04        #145
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,325 | Props total: 512 512
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
Both are gay but Kanye's is a HELLA lot better then lil b's
n*gga wtf u mean his is a lot better
 10-26-2010, 09:29 AM         #146
nigelc8992 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get Familia said:
You sir....are a f**got!

I dare you to say that to a group of n*ggas in the street....you wouldn't have the balls. Because you know that was a real 'Homo' statement.
look at this dude

his brain doesn't comprehend satire

7 years ago '10        #147
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,408 | Props total: 2275 2275
^^ That wasn't satire what the previous guy said, that was just pathetic and gay
 7 years ago '06        #148
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Junior G said:
Brandon got the biggest d!ck in the game

[pic - click to view]

I hear they bout to re-shoot Anaconda in his drawers and replace him with Ice Cube

7 years ago '04        #149
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,392 | Props total: 593 593

[pic - click to view]

:cash:
 10-26-2010, 10:52 AM         #150
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get Familia said:
This is exacly what is wrong with Hip-Hop...you've got rappers making Gay 'Homo' remarks about what he would do to another artist. Isn't that a bit extreme just to get attention!!

I don't give a f**k who is gay or who isn't...but LIL B is an embarrasment, period. He is fooling his supporters, because he know his supporters are naive & fickle to accept anything he does or says.

It aint cool to be a 'Based Head', it ain't cool to do the 'Cook' dance (certainly ain't Swag) & it certainly ain't cool talking like a 'Homo'.

We're in 2010...i thought people were more self-aware about what's good & what's not! All his fans/supporters are disilluioned with all this wanna-be 'Shakesphere' s**t lol...it's like you think he's an eccentric man.

There are just to many things wrong with LIL B.
 7 years ago '08        #151
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
Lil B (f**got) > Kanye West (Racist, Conceded, f**got)
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy