Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #121
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,406 | Props total: 2273 2273
 nigelc8992 said:
real is just real man

it's 2010

Lil B is what's real, OFWGKTA is what's real

what constitutes as real for you these days? we will probably agree

satire is real as f**k, being a reflection and a microcosm of an entire genre is what's REAL bruh

existential questions are what's REAL

self-awareness is what's REAL.

"i'm a young hypocrite, but i'll never reach the hater stage" - LIL B

Life is what's real, satire is fake, it's just joking in a serious fashion. Thinking human is what's real we agree on that. If you have no self- awareness idk how you live. I don't see any of that from lil b, and I gave him a try as I do with anyone else. He's not even on the same level with anyone from the Cafeteria line, (Ayomari, TiRon) or even Jay West. HE's just a young dude spittin bull s**t on tracks with slightly good beats.

Oh and I forget, just because you are indifferent to what's around you and most of your peers, does not qualify as being real, it just makes you a weird a.ss out cast/
 10-25-2010, 12:28 PM         #122
youngbasedkltn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jayjay2 said:
Life is what's real, satire is fake, it's just joking in a serious fashion. Thinking human is what's real we agree on that. If you have no self- awareness idk how you live. I don't see any of that from lil b, and I gave him a try as I do with anyone else. He's not even on the same level with anyone from the Cafeteria line, (Ayomari, TiRon) or even Jay West. HE's just a young dude spittin bull s**t on tracks with slightly good beats.

Oh and I forget, just because you are indifferent to what's around you and most of your peers, does not qualify as being real, it just makes you a weird a.ss out cast/
satire is fake? wake up bro, in the heart of satire lies a concerned individual with the f!ght for ethical reform and the courage to evoke social pressure on the wrongdoers... please read-up on some essential 18th century satire before writing such a disgraceful commentary...

after you're done flushing out your ignorance on that front, listen to rain in england and embrace it's immaculate witticisms.
 10-25-2010, 12:29 PM         #123
nigelc8992 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you kickin some wisdom and made some good points. Lil B is more self-aware than you think he is, i think.

Step Two: Given your answers to the above questions, would you argue in favor of or against the following proposition - American identity on the eve of the American Revolution showed that race and class were settled issues, leaving little room for social or political mobility for anyone who had not been born free, White, male and with substantial private property.
that's real spit.... but they're real [imo] cause they're lyrics are coming from a real a.ss perspective
 7 years ago '10        #124
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
 youngbasedkltn said:
satire is fake? wake up bro, in the heart of satire lies a concerned individual with the f!ght for ethical reform and the courage to evoke social pressure on the wrongdoers... please read-up on some essential 18th century satire before writing such a disgraceful commentary...

after you're done flushing out your ignorance on that front, listen to rain in england and embrace it's immaculate witticisms.
Lol, did you know there's two definitions to satire other than whats in your english books??? C'mon man.. Disgraceful commentary?? Lol, foolish. You're just another Lil B fan who read too much into his simpleton lyrics. That's like comparing him to Othello or Shakespeare... GTFO
 7 years ago '10        #125
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
 nigelc8992 said:
you kickin some wisdom and made some good points. Lil B is more self-aware than you think he is, i think.

that's real spit.... but they're real [imo] cause they're lyrics are coming from a real a.ss perspective
Well please tell me the name of that song, I'll go listen
 10-25-2010, 02:25 PM         #126
youngbasedkltn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jayjay2 said:
Lol, did you know there's two definitions to satire other than whats in your english books??? C'mon man.. Disgraceful commentary?? Lol, foolish. You're just another Lil B fan who read too much into his simpleton lyrics. That's like comparing him to Othello or Shakespeare... GTFO
sorry i'm not on whatever simpleton s**t you're reading

you can't argue with the facts, lil b would r*pe shakespeare in a metaphysical rap off

lil b is on Othello's level
 7 years ago '08        #127
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,481 | Props total: 17028 17028
He would be just the next rapper to run on that f*g
 7 years ago '10        #128
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
 youngbasedkltn said:
sorry i'm not on whatever simpleton s**t you're reading

you can't argue with the facts, lil b would r*pe shakespeare in a metaphysical rap off

lil b is on Othello's level
Aight man, you win.
 10-25-2010, 04:11 PM         #129
youngbasedkltn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jayjay2 said:
Aight man, you win.
it's not about winning or losing

but it's all about s3xually violating celebrities
 10-25-2010, 04:14 PM         #130
nigelc8992 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngbasedkltn said:

thank you Based God
thank you youngbasedkltn
 10-25-2010, 04:33 PM         #131
ParisHiltonSwag 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
O I gotta swagger, b**ches on my d!ck cuz I fuk em like an actor

swack
 7 years ago '10        #132
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
 youngbasedkltn said:

And I guess that's cool
 7 years ago '07        #133
Sikdenim13 
space
space
space
$165 | Props total: 0 0
this n*gga has the wackest lines and beats. wtf soulja boy is k!lling him and soulja boy is s**t. This n*gga said the gayest s**t of 2010 and you still defending him look at your name, it has his name in yours? d!ckriding a.ss f**got get some pus*y
 10-25-2010, 06:26 PM         #134
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's about attention whoring..which this generation of children are most attracted to....which is why talent becomes less important,and saying stupid s**t to get more twitter followers trumps all..
 7 years ago '04        #135
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,388 | Props total: 71 71
 Sikdenim13 said:
this n*gga has the wackest lines and beats. wtf soulja boy is k!lling him and soulja boy is s**t. This n*gga said the gayest s**t of 2010 and you still defending him look at your name, it has his name in yours? d!ckriding a.ss f**got get some pus*y
this entire response has me dying lol....
 10-26-2010, 03:15 AM         #136
EMS the God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #137
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
lol @ all the boxden veterans turning they backs on me because i admittedly bump some lil-b. just as long as lil-b aint trying to f**k me in my a.ss i dont care. if lil-b try that gay s**t with me, im dropping hella combinations on duke, but i know he just doing this s**t to get a foot in the door anyway. i got mixed views on this s**t. lil-b is trippin though, and i honestly if i had a close friend that said the same s**t lil-b said to kanye i would take that s**t serious as hell, and get away from that n*gga instantly. whatever lil-boss does in his personal life is his business. i dont even see how most of you n*ggas can work a 9 to 5 on a regular basic if your gay bashing people like that, but i cant hate, cause i used to gay bash like a motherf**ker back in the day also, but i do think n*ggas need to grow out of that s**t, because f*gs are people too. i remember some motherf**kers got life in the pen in my neighborhood for beating up someone who was gay. now them n*ggas are the f*gs in prison getting they b00ty pounded out. karma.
 10-26-2010, 04:06 AM         #138
EMS the God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiseryCityTexas said:
lol @ all the boxden veterans turning they backs on me because i admittedly bump some lil-b. just as long as lil-b aint trying to f**k me in my a.ss i dont care. if lil-b try that gay s**t with me, im dropping hella combinations on duke, but i know he just doing this s**t to get a foot in the door anyway. i got mixed views on this s**t. lil-b is trippin though, and i honestly if i had a close friend that said the same s**t lil-b said to kanye i would take that s**t serious as hell, and get away from that n*gga instantly. whatever lil-boss does in his personal life is his business. i dont even see how most of you n*ggas can work a 9 to 5 on a regular basic if your gay bashing people like that, but i cant hate, cause i used to gay bash like a motherf**ker back in the day also, but i do think n*ggas need to grow out of that s**t, because f*gs are people too. i remember some motherf**kers got life in the pen in my neighborhood for beating up someone who was gay. now them n*ggas are the f*gs in prison getting they b00ty pounded out. karma.

[pic - click to view]

cook
 7 years ago '07        #139
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 EMS the God said:

[pic - click to view]

cook
::dancingcool:
 10-26-2010, 06:04 AM         #140
YoungGQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:
lol at taking this serious.
...true, but what grown man says he's gon f**k another grown man in the a.ss?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy