Kanye West has a question about the Illuminati...

most viewed right now
 130
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 59
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 49
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #161
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,729 | Props total: 12514 12514
 dizzle326 said:
dam fam ur mad dumb..u ever heard the saying a picture is worth a thousand words..so then guess how many word a music video holds..it seems people forget the importance of symbolism. he never said anything but the images in his videos implied everything...its cool ill just let that marinate for a lil
marinate how? How is that effecting YOU or AMERICA? Why do you even care what HE does.. It's entertainment.. You think by seeing a pyramid, is going to make me "fall in line" and go with their supposed plan??? Like I said, to the other guy, the only people this s**t is working on is the conspiracy theorist who spend all their time deciphering pointless s**t, and making youtube videos.. Because you guys are falling right in line with what they do on the news today, "keep people in fear and you keep them in line and distracted from bettering themselves.."

Conspiracy theorist and illuminati(if the are even called that) whole argument is "fear", wasting time on that bulls**t.. that pyramid, that bulls**t means nothing to me, doesn't make me hate kanye or love him.. It's just an image, I'm not distracted by it nor do I care about it.. Focus on bettering yourself, you live in america, there are obstacles that will be in your way, but I've been to 4 countries in europe, been to China and Rio.. I'll tell you right now, there is no other place I'd rather be but here.. n*ggas need to stop living in fear and just focus on doing them and getting the money..

Whats the point in gaining any illuminati knowledge or research, if you're not putting it to use to help you maneuver through this f**ked up world and become a millionaire?? Thats the only reason why I would look up anything illuminati related, read books on how they gained power, what tactics they used, and put that s**t too use in a corporate setting.. Not use that s**t too decipher YOUTUBE KANYE WEST videos.. thats some real s**t, but you n*ggas aint listening ..


Last edited by Hold That; 10-24-2010 at 07:26 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #162
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
 Supa Mario 910 said:
It also implies you're a dumbass for posting it without knowing what it means.



I had the book and the cds....
that was really the best comeback you had???
 7 years ago '10        #163
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
 Supa Mario 910 said:
This guy called me a 'tool'. Are you sure a hip-hop forum is where you want to be???
wait where did i call you a tool??? unless you admit you WANT kanye to deny it then yes i was referencing you....look i can over use smilies too
 7 years ago '04        #164
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
People who believe this "Entertainers are in the Illuminati" stuff are hilarious to me.. People are quick to point out imagery and lyrics without once considering that things were put there intentionally to stir up controversy, like hey let me wear a Horus medallion, people may think thats weird, or hey let me put random imagery in my videos, that will get people talking..... At the end of the day its all business and all publicity is good publicity.. Keep these artist name out there and keep people talking about them, the more albums they will sell.. I don't understand how people can't see that. The whole thing makes no sense... Why would any one be in a supposedly secret society but blatantly tell everyone they are in that secret society.. Thats like a mob boss going around telling judges, police, newscaster, etc "Hey I run the Mob!!"... I am not denying there "may" be a alleged Illuminati that may be pulling alot of strings around the world but I don't see what real influence rappers can have on the population, they are not "distracting" anyone who really controls anything.. They may be distracting a bunch of 12-15 year old kids but what decisions do they make?
 10-24-2010, 07:26 PM         #165
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 01seay said:
I find it funny that every time people bring up the Illuminati that they never provide a plan or an idea on how to stop them....


....each time I get the same response.


"Just knowing is good enough, go read "this" and "that" and spread the word"


no one gives a f**k about you dawg,continue living your life..you're lost....as a God fearing man i've done my part of spreading and warning ppl like you about what's going on & what's to come,it's no skin off my back if you think everything's ok .
 7 years ago '05        #166
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
People do research and find proof that someone is in a secret society, but do nothing about it.

Shows how pussified our world is and how people are afraid to start a civil war or revolt.
 10-24-2010, 07:28 PM         #167
hurricanegamePZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Like you not spelling "know" correctly or "f**king"?
na, not exactly

i shortcut those words for online purposes...i mean he actually misspells words...adding letters where theyre not supposed to be, using the wrong letters..etc.

not that spelling itself is a big deal...it is an indication tho
 7 years ago '10        #168
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
 Michael_Moore said:
no one gives a f**k about you dawg,continue living your life..you're lost....as a God fearing man i've done my part of spreading and warning ppl like you about what's going on & what's to come,it's no skin off my back if you think everything's ok .
this clown believes all the conspiracy bulls**t then tops it all off by believing in the biggest lie known to man
 7 years ago '07        #169
timdog 918 heat pts918
space
avatar space
space
$30,438 | Props total: 14803 14803
 01seay said:
I find it funny that every time people bring up the Illuminati that they never provide a plan or an idea on how to stop them....


....each time I get the same response.

"Just knowing is good enough, go read "this" and "that" and spread the word"


this..

there is no concrete evidence of this illumanati s**t as people are making out to be

thats why ppl say spread the word do this do that but have no solid plan to stop it
 7 years ago '06        #170
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 01seay said:
I find it funny that every time people bring up the Illuminati that they never provide a plan or an idea on how to stop them....


....each time I get the same response.


"Just knowing is good enough, go read "this" and "that" and spread the word"


This comment sounds silly. What are they going to do: Here is a step by step plan on how to overthrow your government. Knowledge is power but there is only so much you can do.

Celebrities with money > Civilians with information


Last edited by cboi3523; 10-24-2010 at 07:32 PM..
 10-24-2010, 07:30 PM         #171
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
marinate how? How is that effecting YOU or AMERICA? Why do you even care what HE does.. It's entertainment.. You think by seeing a pyramid, is going to make me "fall in line" and go with their supposed plan??? Like I said, to the other guy, the only people this s**t is working on is the conspiracy theorist who spend all their time deciphering pointless s**t, and making youtube videos.. Because you guys are falling right in line with what they do on the news today, "keep people in fear and you keep them in line and distracted from bettering themselves.."

Conspiracy theorist and illuminati(if the are even called that) whole argument is "fear", wasting time on that bulls**t.. that pyramid, that bulls**t means nothing to me, doesn't make me hate kanye or love him.. It's just an image, I'm not distracted by it nor do I care about it.. Focus on bettering yourself, you live in america, there are obstacles that will be in your way, but I've been to 4 countries in europe, been to China and Rio.. I'll tell you right now, there is no other place I'd rather be but here.. n*ggas need to stop living in fear and just focus on doing them and getting the money..

Whats the point in gaining any illuminati knowledge or research, if you're not putting it to use to help you maneuver through this f**ked up world and become a millionaire?? Thats the only reason why I would look up anything illuminati related, read books on how they gained power, what tactics they used, and put that s**t too use in a corporate setting.. Not use that s**t too decipher YOUTUBE KANYE WEST videos..
Yeah, there is no point of us to be aware, lets just take everything thrown in our faces at face value and accept it. Lets chase the American dream like they want us to. Let them rob us and r*pe us, put GMO's in all our foods, soon we're probably let them take over all the farms and destroy the real nutrient foods and feed us poison. They already make us dumber with fluoride in our water and other chemicals when we take showers. Chemtrails, too. Lets forget about our spiritual self as well. Let them make a new religious for our new age, no problem.
 7 years ago '07        #172
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,035 | Props total: 1020 1020
What's your point? He still hasn't denied being a mason no matter how you try to spin it.
not tryna spin anything. the whole "well he didn't actually say he wasn't a mason" thing is actually putting a spin on the lyrics. in the song he was defending the accusations of when people misenerpreted his song lyric and they thought he said he was "a mason" (run this town). He responded "i said i was amazing, not that im a mason". im pretty sure he's gonna get asked in an upcoming interview if he's a mason (he got an album in the works). what if he says no? whats gonna be the counter argument from the conspiracy theorist?

With that logic, Jay never said he was a Mason lol.

How come the conspiracy theorist hold on to every ambigious Jay lyric and they're "so called" good at disecting and interpreting what he means but they overlook the other 96% of his lyrics that would suggest otherwise that he's not some evil pawn. Jay just comes off as a shrewed business man to me lol.


Last edited by A-L-P; 10-24-2010 at 07:40 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #173
timdog 918 heat pts918
space
avatar space
space
$30,438 | Props total: 14803 14803
 cboi3523 said:
This comment sounds silly. What are they going to do: Here is a step by step plan on how to overthrow your government. Knowledge is power but there is only so much you can do.
governments have been overthrown b4
 7 years ago '06        #174
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
avatar space
space
$20,966 | Props total: 3473 3473
 01seay said:
I find it funny that every time people bring up the Illuminati that they never provide a plan or an idea on how to stop them....


....each time I get the same response.


"Just knowing is good enough, go read "this" and "that" and spread the word"


 Michael_Moore said:
no one gives a f**k about you dawg,continue living your life..you're lost....as a God fearing man i've done my part of spreading and warning ppl like you about what's going on & what's to come,it's no skin off my back if you think everything's ok .
See what I mean...


 7 years ago '07        #175
timdog 918 heat pts918
space
avatar space
space
$30,438 | Props total: 14803 14803
 A-L-P said:
not tryna spin anything. the whole "well he didn't actually say he wasn't a mason" thing is actually putting a spin on the lyrics. in the song he was defending the accusations of when people misenerpreted his song lyric and they thought he said he was "a mason" (run this town). He responded "i said i was amazing, not that im a mason". im pretty sure he's gonna get asked in an upcoming interview if he's a mason (he got an album in the works). what if he says no? whats gonna be the counter argument from the conspiracy theorist?
whats wrong with being a mason
 7 years ago '05        #176
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,729 | Props total: 12514 12514
 TheBallDontLie said:
Yeah, there is no point of us to be aware, lets just take everything thrown in our faces at face value and accept it. Lets chase the American dream like they want us to. Let them rob us and r*pe us, put GMO's in all our foods, soon we're probably let them take over all the farms and destroy the real nutrient foods and feed us poison. They already make us dumber with fluoride in our water and other chemicals when we take showers. Lets forget about our spiritual self as well. Let them make a new religious for our new age, no problem.
What does any of this have to do with Kanye west though? I'm already well aware of the preservatives they put in food and other chemical things, which is why you read the back of the labels.. But why does this stop you from "chasing your dream?" Why does that destroy your ambition of becoming a millionaire or an entrepreneur? Like I said, use the knowledge you gain, and put it too use, not posting up "Kanye is tricking you guys!! You are all sheep" bulls**t online.. it's pointless..

If you feel strongly about it, why aren't any of you guys doing anything? Past generations didn't hesitate to stand up for what they believed in the 60's and 70's. Why aren't you starting any awareness organizations?? But people feel comfortable behind the safety of their computer screen, to scold at others to call them dumb blind sheep when they are in fact not doing a damn thing about it themselves..


Last edited by Hold That; 10-24-2010 at 07:40 PM..
 10-24-2010, 07:37 PM         #177
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
What does any of this have to do with Kanye west though? I'm already well aware of the preservatives they put in food and other chemical things, which is why you read the back of the labels.. But why does this stop you from "chasing your dream?" Why does that destroy your ambition of becoming a millionaire or an entrepreneur? Like I said, use the knowledge you gain, and put it too use, not posting up "Kanye is tricking you guys!! You are all sheep" bulls**t online.. it's pointless..
Cause there is brainwashing on basically every outlet you can think of. He is just one puppet out of many. Look at his history all the satanic and symbolism in his clothing, videos, etc.

Why you think Dave Chappelle turned down 50 million?
 7 years ago '10        #178
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
 Supa Mario 910 said:
First off, people believe Jay is a mason for numerous reasons, 'Run This Town' song aside. Secondly, how am I putting a 'spin' on his lyrics when I'm stating fact, not what YOU feel he implied? And no, he won't get asked if he's a mason because that's too direct a question and if he does, he'll slink his way out of it by saying something slick which the masses will eat up as usual while not answering the question.
hov and kayne are geniuses, got tools like you racking your brain for the fun of it.
 7 years ago '04        #179
matik23 
space
avatar space
space
$1,842 | Props total: 126 126
Basically these conspiracy nuts are preaching the choir and yet drinking their six pack happily. I don't see you losers polishing your m16s.
 7 years ago '10        #180
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421
all this mean is someone tweets for kanye
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 7
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy