Kanye West has a question about the Illuminati...

most viewed right now
 50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA ALL Nike "City" Uniforms Leaked via 2K
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Boxden NY will be upset! Cardi B bought offset a wraith. Let the hate b..
10 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
150 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-24-2010, 06:47 PM         #121
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
:agreement6: but what's worse is he think's we're the crazy ones little does he know he's more a tool then anybody he speaks on
I wasn't talking about MM...

You lost.
 7 years ago '04        #122
Exs 152 heat pts152
space
space
$5,788 | Props total: 1346 1346
 Hold That said:
If you think putting a female in your avy, equates to someone want to garner the attention of other men on a website then, you sir are more insecure than I will ever be..

Yes I love these questions, I get on Boxden everyday with the sole purpose of posters asking me who's the girl in my avy you have figure me out, just like you have decoded Kanye's mysterious plans to fool us sheep.. Oh wise one please teach me the ways of the world, since you see right through me and know it all..

Out of all the knowledge you supposedly gained, by surfing the web.. It only lead you too Kanye and Jay-Z musical entertainment that absolutely means nothing, instead of politicians and our government, people who actually mean something? Like I said, it's a waste of time, Kanye's music is harmless, if one never watches the television or his music videos, then how exactly is he getting his illuminati message across? because these music videos are the only basis of your arguement.. at the end of the day it's just entertainment.. And if in some WAY he is a.ssociated with the illuminati.. You are too foolish too realize you are being distracted JUST AS MUCH as whom you claim to be the sheep.. Like Bronx said, this s**t is a distraction, and too me, if he was doing it on purpose and this BOLD. Its a fear tactic so idiots like you can worry about decipher these simple codes..

Like Pac said, "you're so worried about who's on the money rather than getting the money" Focus on building your own empire, why are people so focused on these entertainers as if they are modern day gods.. analyzing every move they make..

[qupte]
btw my wit flies over most peoples' heads... i wasn't implying that your avy was your sister

i was implying that I've f**ked her
like I said, delusional.[/QUOTE]

thats the misconception tho...

just b/c we know and are aware about something...

doesnt mean we preoccupy our time with..

i actually take Jay-Z's advice

I learn about something, then im on to the next one

Dwelling is not a word in my vocabulary

that said..

nice conversation

we both had valid arguments

btw who is that girl in your avy?
 7 years ago '06        #123
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
I'm going to throw this one out there.. Soo.. Denver airport supposedly has underground bunkers for protection from I'm guessing some kind of apocalyptic event. I did notice that the Masons are covered but can you explain these pictures and things inside of the airport.

An apocalyptic horse with glowing red eyes welcoming visitors? Check √.

Nightmarish murals? Check √.

Strange words and symbols embedded in the floor? Check √.

Gargoyles sitting in suitcases? Check √.

Runways shaped like a Nazi swastika? Check √.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

There are also other underground bunkers all over that people are paying to build and paying in advance to live in. Rich people are covered. Hope it has nothing to do with solar flares.
Source:

Last edited by cboi3523; 10-24-2010 at 06:54 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #124
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 neworleansavior said:
So Demoralizing a generation is "smart". WOW. I guess empowering and educating is "stupid".

give me a logical explanation of how he's "demoralizing" a generation, please
 10-24-2010, 06:51 PM         #125
Moody P  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was skeptic until I seen this OLD WORLD SECRETS THE OMEGA PROJECT CODES.. & many others... you don't have to believe it,but at least educate yourself (universal health care) is a very important step towards what they need to accomplish what they are planning...
 10-24-2010, 06:52 PM         #126
Isis Iz SeNsuaL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye is not a part of the Illuminati, & no other pop stars/celebrities are either. The Illuminati is a bloodline.
 10-24-2010, 06:54 PM         #127
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:hmm:

i find it interesting that a n*gga who say he a christian & made the song "Jesus Walks" can not only joke about devil worshippin but makes hella references to satan and the devil in his recent songs.

the devil's name was ringin out heavy in Runaway movie last night...

so some of yall is atheists on some Bill Maher shiit ok a pimp is witcha... but Yeezy aint, so a sensible person gotta at least ask a few questions

7 years ago '06        #128
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,976 | Props total: 3523 3523
 neworleansavior said:
Genius??????? i would call it marketing and mind control. Id call it DEMORALAZATION.
Translation.

Genius.
 7 years ago '05        #129
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 coolio said:
give me a logical explanation of how he's "demoralizing" a generation, please
By pushing a propaganda with the intent to confuse the public so that they can implement there immoral ideology as whats "right" or "cool" or "smart" . And create a paradox where the "new age" way of thinking is what is right.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 10-24-2010 at 06:58 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #130
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Screwhead; 10-24-2010 at 06:59 PM..
 10-24-2010, 06:56 PM         #131
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I actually do think that comment was addressed towards me, but if you say it wasn't, cool. My point is I agree with you that the government is the one doing all of the 'raping', but the entertainment business plays a huge part in that as well. I'm not referring to people who are labeled 'conspiracy theorists' who decipher what these stars do, but the fact that these stars have control over people's minds, particularly the youth. The TV is the idiot box and the way that people become engrossed in these stars' lives as if it's their own is not a good thing. I seriously think people such as Jay and Kanye could make people riot in the streets, if they give the word. You may say that's a personal problem for the individual, but it's a problem for us all in reality.
That's very fair. Once again, I don't mean any disrespect to you, Michael Moore, Screwhead or anyone who challenges people's minds to look deeper into lyrics, that's not my point. I think you find articles that show people that something else is going on in the background and you educate yourself on the underlying message, but I don't see you getting caught up and distracted.

I have a very local sense of awareness as I believe this country as a whole is buried deep within the corporate structure. I can only effect change locally and look out for my damn self. Jay and Kanye could probably make people riot in the street and as much as I like and respect them in their given craft, I'm the last person that will go in the streets for them. I may defend their work on here but I only do it out of the opposing view's relative ignorance. Kanye West doesn't give a f**k about me or 99% of the people that like him.

I think that's the problem with reality is our reality is so bleak and s**tty that we want to believe that Kanye is our friend and Kanye really cares about "us". It's all a distraction. It's a personal decision for people to want to be aware of what's going on in their environment and what's happening around them. I think people NEED to be distracted in order to be able to cope with every day life.

I have a very pessimistic view on people and the future in general because I don't think anyone can enact real progress except for yourself. So yeah, people are sheep, but Kanye West isn't really the sheepherder.
 10-24-2010, 06:57 PM         #132
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

at no one thinking there is nothing wrong with this. Will Smith is a Scientology too. :hmm: Its not that hard put 2 and 2 together.
 7 years ago '05        #133
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 dragswizz said:
like I said, delusional.

btw who is that girl in your avy?
random facebook freak on the friends list..
 7 years ago '06        #134
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
Whatever happened to the Godly Jesus Walks with me Kanye? Or was it just a gimmick to get listeners.
 10-24-2010, 06:57 PM         #135
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ye s**tted on all those tin foil hat wearing motherf**kers.
 7 years ago '06        #136
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 neworleansavior said:
By pushing a propaganda with the intent to confuse the public so that they can implement there immoral ideology as whats "right" or "cool" or "smart" . And create a paradox where the "new age" way of thinking of what is right.

lmao who is he confusing? only people he's confused are the mentally unstable dudes u see on here who think they have so much inside information on all these secret societies just because they happen to spend more time watching youtube videos than others

if u need to look at a rapper to form a PERSONAL opinion on whats right and wrong then u're a retard to begin with
 10-24-2010, 06:58 PM         #137
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Isis Iz SeNsuaL said:
Kanye is not a part of the Illuminati, & no other pop stars/celebrities are either. The Illuminati is a bloodline.
You don't think "the bloodline" is connected? I hate the word "Illuminati" because I don't think it's a credible organization, it's almost like a working title of the organization. The idea of the Illuminati is real, but they're not called "Illuminati". At least that's my belief.
 7 years ago '05        #138
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 Marvin Hagler said:

i find it interesting that a n*gga who say he a christian & made the song "Jesus Walks" can not only joke about devil worshippin but makes hella references to satan and the devil in his recent songs.

the devil's name was ringin out heavy in Runaway movie last night...

so some of yall is atheists on some Bill Maher shiit ok a pimp is witcha... but Yeezy aint, so a sensible person gotta at least ask a few questions

there's a solid chance he lost his faith in Christianity once his mother died.. Which is common when people lose a close sibling.. Doesn't mean he worships satin..

I've seen Christian ministers who've stepped down once they've lost their wife in something tragic, and began to question their faith, and if their was a God etc..

Last edited by Hold That; 10-24-2010 at 07:01 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #139
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,972 | Props total: 1796 1796
 TheBallDontLie said:

You lost.
well i was
 10-24-2010, 07:00 PM         #140
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheBallDontLie said:

You lost.
dudes an idiot.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
195 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
79 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago