Kanye West has a question about the Illuminati...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-24-2010, 06:32 PM         #101
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
It's so hilarious though, people tend to focus on entertainers, and the ones you are focusing on, show me a song where Kanye is telling someone to go out and murder, r*pe, steal, hate another race, hate blacks, worship the devil, god is overrate, jesus is not alive.. Show me a song where he is telling people to do this?

WHy focus on him? How is he making the world a worse place? By making videos that make you feel uncomfortable? By holding up the diamond sign above his face and only exposing his eye?

Just a lot of energy focus, and time wasted glorify these celebs, when people should be focusing on something else..
just shut the f**k up & continue playing the role of a groupie hoe...
 10-24-2010, 06:32 PM         #102
U_Turn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThRoWeD MaN LaN said:
lmfaoooo god damn niggga... why I gotta be all of that?? that was just the first time I've seen that before and it shocked/intrigued me... lmao this n*gga went on a rant and s**t, are you a mason or somethin' n*gga
look a my other post sayin the statement isnt directed towards u
 7 years ago '06        #103
Mr.M 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,232 | Props total: 40 40
 A-L-P said:
actually they did address the accusations. Jay addressed the symbolism in the On To the Next One video, he has a book decoding some of his most controversial lyrics, he addressed the rumors on hot 97, he denied being a Mason in the song Freemason and he also denied being in the Illuminati on the song Hot Tody. We know the orgins of how the Rocafella diamond symbol was started and it was from a rapper in his entourage on the Streets is Watching DVD (nas even threw up a diamond about 5 years before Jay). Jay also broke down the "one eye open like CBS line" on the Reasonable Doubt DVD.

Kanye addessed his symbolism that was being critized from his first performance of Power. Thats all i can think of off top but i know they addressed some other accusations.

Either way its like they can't win. If they dont address it then they hiding something but if they do address it then they're tryna take the heat off themselve's or make light of the situation.
What a f**king dumbass. Ever accured to you they might be LYING. just cuz they denied it in a song dnt mean s**t dude.
 7 years ago '06        #104
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Michael_Moore said:
and you're that DUMB n*gga...
be honest brah, when u're around family and friends and u start talking like the paranoid social outcast nerd u are, do they genuinely ask u to f**k off and tell u that they wish they did not know u?

[pic - click to view]

10-24-2010, 06:34 PM         #105
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
It's amazing how Kanye can shape the minds of the weak...
it really is....
 10-24-2010, 06:35 PM         #106
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 U_Turn said:
the only sinister things a small community of ppl in this world have great amount of money and power.they control the economy and have a ilarge ilmpact on what the world is becomin.

of course music from kanye isnt aimed to attack and expose these ppl

bu;t sayin its some devil worship is reachin

except if the "term" devil is a synonym to money
I think devil worship is too small minded to really understand what's coming across. What I recognize with Kanye is he's building an awareness of the Devil's presence. Instead of talking about the evil of Satan, he's come to grips with the fact that he's a presence that's taking over this world and it's easier to just settle into the evil instead of f!ghting to do the right thing.

"Runaway" having a toast for the douchebags essentially lets you know that it's okay to cheat on your girl and do hoodrat s**t in relationships because your girl knows what it is, you're a douchebag! You celebrate being a douchebag so it's something she needs to come to grips with if she wants to be with you. It's a total awareness of evil.

The listener has to be aware enough to recognize the difference between entertainment and truth. A lot of these people don't see that which is why people still give a s**t that Rick Ross was a CO when 90% of these rappers have never sold an ounce of crack in their life.
 7 years ago '10        #107
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,971 | Props total: 1796 1796
 Michael_Moore said:
it really is....
it's funny how alex jones can shape the mind of the weak and scared
 7 years ago '10        #108
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
yeezy just s**t on all the conspiracy clowns now they're running around pus*y hurt
 10-24-2010, 06:36 PM         #109
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cboi3523 said:
He also denied being married to Beyonce before it went public...
[pic - click to view]

word jigga lies as easily as it is to breathe...
 7 years ago '10        #110
ThRoWeD MaN LaN 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,305 | Props total: 1497 1497
[quote=U_Turn;17301763]
 U_Turn said:
nothin wrong with freemasons,its only a loyal comunity that discuss about diffent types of subjects durin meetings.

its like a social network and no SATAN isnt the mc at the meetings neither are devil worshippers.

many of yall are sheeps to internet dumbness

no offense but get a life instead of definin urselfs like some prophets that are spreading the truth

and i believe ppl like u are dangerous for first of all urself and for the ones that are easily influenced

but again no offense u lame a.ss sheeps :dancingcool:
ThRoWeD MaN LaN this statement isnt dlrected towards u
haha ok, I was like wtf... n*gga went off on me for making an observation ha
 10-24-2010, 06:37 PM         #111
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
You're entirely missing the point. And to be real, I don't spend 'days, months, and weeks' trying to 'unlock' anything.
What's the point then? My point is Congress is raping you. I didn't single you or anyone on Boxden for that matter with analysis, but there are people on Youtube who must do weeks worth of research on some of these topics.
 7 years ago '04        #112
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 1573 1573
 1MikE said:
*inb47pagesofmindlessbulls**t*
thank you BX community. you never fail me
 7 years ago '04        #113
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,905 | Props total: 1143 1143
lmaooooo. kanye a fool.
 7 years ago '06        #114
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,974 | Props total: 3519 3519

People Keep Eating This Stuff Up.

One Word.

Genius.
 7 years ago '05        #115
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 01seay said:

One Word.

Genius.
Genius??????? i would call it marketing and mind control. Id call it DEMORALAZATION.
 7 years ago '05        #116
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12555 12555
 dragswizz said:
Was all this exertion of energy necessary??

I was just calling you basic and typical...

like every other dude with a good looking female in their avy.. its childish

its ment to garner the attention of men on this site
If you think putting a female in your avy, equates to someone want to garner the attention of other men on a website then, you sir are more insecure than I will ever be..

hence the " Who's that in your avy" barrage
Yes I love these questions, I get on Boxden everyday with the sole purpose of posters asking me who's the girl in my avy you have figure me out, just like you have decoded Kanye's mysterious plans to fool us sheep.. Oh wise one please teach me the ways of the world, since you see right through me and know it all..

I took offense to your uneducated judgment of " conspiracy theorists"

some of the s**ts actually pretty interesting...

so when Im @ work with 8 hours of free computer time... Why not learn about something I didn't know about??

Its called knowledge, growth, progress
Out of all the knowledge you supposedly gained, by surfing the web.. It only lead you too Kanye and Jay-Z musical entertainment that absolutely means nothing, instead of politicians and our government, people who actually mean something? Like I said, it's a waste of time, Kanye's music is harmless, if one never watches the television or his music videos, then how exactly is he getting his illuminati message across? because these music videos are the only basis of your arguement.. at the end of the day it's just entertainment.. And if in some WAY he is a.ssociated with the illuminati.. You are too foolish too realize you are being distracted JUST AS MUCH as whom you claim to be the sheep.. Like Bronx said, this s**t is a distraction, and too me, if he was doing it on purpose and this BOLD. Its a fear tactic so idiots like you can worry about decipher these simple codes..

Like Pac said, "you're so worried about who's on the money rather than getting the money" Focus on building your own empire, why are people so focused on these entertainers as if they are modern day gods.. analyzing every move they make..

btw my wit flies over most peoples' heads... i wasn't implying that your avy was your sister

i was implying that I've f**ked her
like I said, delusional.

Last edited by Hold That; 10-24-2010 at 06:46 PM..
 10-24-2010, 06:44 PM         #117
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
just shut the f**k up & continue playing the role of a groupie hoe...
That dude is brainwashed. Hes got that new age generation injected in him.
 7 years ago '06        #118
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 01seay said:

One Word.

Genius.
pretty much

kanye and jay are just using this s**t cause they know these lunatics will eat it up and go crazy :agreement6: smart
 7 years ago '10        #119
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 TheBallDontLie said:
That dude is brainwashed. Hes got that new age generation injected in him.
:agreement6: but what's worse is he think's we're the crazy ones little does he know he's more a tool then anybody he speaks on
 7 years ago '05        #120
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 coolio said:
pretty much

kanye and jay are just using this s**t cause they know these lunatics will eat it up and go crazy :agreement6: smart
So Demoralizing a generation is "smart". WOW. I guess empowering and educating is "stupid".
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy