Kanye West has a question about the Illuminati...

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-24-2010, 06:19 PM         #81
U_Turn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThRoWeD MaN LaN said:
I didn't want to make a thread 'bout it, but I just found out we have a freemasonry building down the street of our new house... I'm driving to work and see a
[pic - click to view]

high in the air...
nothin wrong with freemasons,its only a loyal comunity that discuss about diffent types of subjects durin meetings.

its like a social network and no SATAN isnt the mc at the meetings neither are devil worshippers.

many of yall are sheeps to internet dumbness

no offense but get a life instead of definin urselfs like some prophets that are spreading the truth

and i believe ppl like u are dangerous for first of all urself and for the ones that are easily influenced

but again no offense u lame a.ss sheeps :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '05        #82
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12558 12558
 dragswizz said:
moms basement---negative

tin foil---negative

originality runs rampant in your mind doesn't it

btw

only someone who's insecure and likely a 24 yr old virgin would call out another man's pimp game on an online forum...
What do I have to be insecure about? Were you not the first too a.ssume what exactly "MY LEAGUE" is or question my "pimp game" on an online forum.. But you're so use to talking out your a.ss(as most conspiracy theorist on this board are, that you forgot that you did the very same thing your calling me insecure over).. You don't know me outside of the text on the screen.. You don't know what I look like, whats in my bank account, and what type of job I have.. 24 year old virgin? really son.. In this day in age it's pretty hard too even make it too 16 with your virginity, somehow I'm a 24 year old virgin.. Are their black male virgins? really??

Your sister's not that bad lookin

Yes, your a regular dave chappelle, I'm on boxden with a avy of my sister.. with the jokes you telling, I think it would be safe to a.ssume who would be the real virgin between us two..

I'm in here saying hop off Ye's d!ck and let the man live.. You in here talking conspiracy theories, hating on a man you nothing about outside of interviews and some MTV videos.. I got a beautiful female in my avy, cuz I love looking at beautiful women.. You got a cartoons in ya avy.. Who sounds like the real virgin here ?

Last edited by Hold That; 10-24-2010 at 06:25 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #83
HippieMaphia 
space
space
space
$721 | Props total: 19 19
 coolio said:
damn i wanted to say "inb4michaelmoore", but i see that paranoid lonely f**got posted his crazy cat lady mumbo jumbo already
There you have it.
 10-24-2010, 06:21 PM         #84
U_Turn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=U_Turn;17301728]nothin wrong with freemasons,its only a loyal comunity that discuss about diffent types of subjects durin meetings.

its like a social network and no SATAN isnt the mc at the meetings neither are devil worshippers.

no offense but get a life instead of definin urselfs like some prophets that are spreading the truth

and i believe ppl like u are dangerous for first of all urself and for the ones that are easily influenced

ThRoWeD MaN LaN this statement isnt dlrected towards u
 10-24-2010, 06:22 PM         #85
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cash-Da-Magic said:
LMFAO Kanye is THAT n*gga
and you're that DUMB n*gga...
 7 years ago '05        #86
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
Ordo Templi Orientis throw ya diamonds up n*gga GET EM YE. DO WHAT THOU WILT and watch these weak n*ggaz follow. Logically its filtering souls, YE just doing his job.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 10-24-2010 at 06:24 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #87
Blue GM 247 heat pts247
space
space
space
$3,185 | Props total: 2 2
maybe we should call mase so he can pray for us.
 10-24-2010, 06:23 PM         #88
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye West is a distraction from life's bigger evils. I believe Kanye West gets his orders to distract you and dissect and analyze his intentions only to keep you from looking deeper at those who are really causing evil. Why dissect entertainment when it's the lawmakers and klansmen in power who continue to rob you of your civil liberties.

I may be a fan of Kanye's music, but I understand what his purpose is. I don't think "Illuminati" exists in name but it exists as an organization. Kanye's laughing it off by berating the word "Illuminati" just like Jay rejected the title "Mason". Just because they don't a.ssociate with those words doesn't mean they're not a part of something more sinister.
 10-24-2010, 06:26 PM         #89
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Michael Moore lost.
when my name & my name alone is what your 1st post is in a thread related to the Illuminati,it's a testament to the impact I've had on here,you know that right f**got? you're proving how effective my posts are on here.:cool-smiley-009:

props
 7 years ago '06        #90
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 A-L-P said:
actually they did address the accusations. Jay addressed the symbolism in the On To the Next One video, he has a book decoding some of his most controversial lyrics, he addressed the rumors on hot 97, he denied being a Mason in the song Freemason and he also denied being in the Illuminati on the song Hot Tody. We know the orgins of how the Rocafella diamond symbol was started and it was from a rapper in his entourage on the Streets is Watching DVD (nas even threw up a diamond about 5 years before Jay). Jay also broke down the "one eye open like CBS line" on the Reasonable Doubt DVD.

Kanye addessed his symbolism that was being critized from his first performance of Power. Thats all i can think of off top but i know they addressed some other accusations.

Either way its like they can't win. If they dont address it then they hiding something but if they do address it then they're tryna take the heat off themselve's or make light of the situation.
He also denied being married to Beyonce before it went public...
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #91
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
space
$30,469 | Props total: 14935 14935
i might cop ye cd
 10-24-2010, 06:29 PM         #92
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Agree, but entertainment is a big part of why people can't see the bigger picture. It has to be addressed..
That's a personal problem to be honest. If you're ignorant enough to spend days, months and weeks trying to unlock code from a few songs and music videos then you're letting them win. There's a greater evil at work and I don't think you're going to get to it through Kanye West.
 10-24-2010, 06:29 PM         #93
U_Turn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
Kanye West is a distraction from life's bigger evils. I believe Kanye West gets his orders to distract you and dissect and analyze his intentions only to keep you from looking deeper at those who are really causing evil. Why dissect entertainment when it's the lawmakers and klansmen in power who continue to rob you of your civil liberties.

I may be a fan of Kanye's music, but I understand what his purpose is. I don't think "Illuminati" exists in name but it exists as an organization. Kanye's laughing it off by berating the word "Illuminati" just like Jay rejected the title "Mason". Just because they don't a.ssociate with those words doesn't mean they're not a part of something more sinister.
the only sinister things a small community of ppl in this world have great amount of money and power.they control the economy and have a ilarge ilmpact on what the world is becomin.

of course music from kanye isnt aimed to attack and expose these ppl

bu;t sayin its some devil worship is reachin

except if the "term" devil is a synonym to money
 7 years ago '06        #94
Mr.M 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,232 | Props total: 40 40
 Michael_Moore said:
kanye & jay-z will always say slick s**t in their songs or in kanye's case via twitter to add levity & inject humor into this to make this Illuminati s**t seem less serious than it actually is...and looking at the 1st few pages of this thread it's worked masterfully....they'll never ever argue the specifics & talk about all the free masonry/illuminati/satanic imagery they've put in their songs,clothing & videos over the years...and there's a reason why...they can't address it because they're guilty as f**k of promoting it...

i've said this before,not everyone is meant to understand how this Illuminati s**t works,it's either you get it or you don't..or in many cases ppl get it,but then go ahead believing whatever they want to anyways,it's a defense mechanism,ppl feel safer believing their gov't is here to protect them and will never do them any harm,it's easier to hold onto false hope than to actually be faced with the reality of the situation,because the reality is a whole lot worse to take in.

kanye's gonna get a whole bunch of laughs and co-signs from his groupie hoe stans as a result of this tweet,and it's ironic because it's his stans that are gonna fall victim to the Illuminati agenda in the end.
:cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '08        #95
HippieMaphia 
space
space
space
$721 | Props total: 19 19
 1MikE said:
yea uh, tell your friend the lyric is ".... but you done learned (have learned) alot from Satan." not "...you can..." love when people try to go in on something they're mistaken about.
 7 years ago '10        #96
ThRoWeD MaN LaN 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,305 | Props total: 1497 1497
 U_Turn said:
nothin wrong with freemasons,its only a loyal comunity that discuss about diffent types of subjects durin meetings.

lmfaoooo god damn niggga... why I gotta be all of that?? that was just the first time I've seen that before and it shocked/intrigued me... lmao this n*gga went on a rant and s**t, are you a mason or somethin' n*gga
 7 years ago '04        #97
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 DesertEagle said:
Who is he foolin?
 TheBallDontLie said:
Trying to fool the sheep.

Really Kanye?

- A song/video having an a.ssociation to the Phoenix
- West running away from his "old world" burning away
- Talking about going to "school" to re-spark the brain and re-kindle the energy."

And let's not forget the HORUS chain (w/ the Masonic "Pillars of Wisdom" between where he's standing):

[pic - click to view]

He knows he's one of the Illuminati's tools, but is talking to YOU ALL like you're stupid.

Are you going to listen?

[pic - click to view]

Touch the Sun/"Light" (with a remix of "Jesus Walks" included)

[pic - click to view]

Illuminated....

"Consumed" and "reborn" by "the flame" (fire)

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Screwhead; 10-24-2010 at 06:33 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #98
Exs 152 heat pts152
space
space
$5,788 | Props total: 1343 1343
 Hold That said:
What do I have to be insecure about? Were you not the first too a.ssume what exactly "MY LEAGUE" is or question my "pimp game" on an online forum.. But you're so use to talking out your a.ss(as most conspiracy theorist on this board are, that you forgot that you did the very same thing your calling me insecure over).. You don't know me outside of the text on the screen.. You don't know what I look like, whats in my bank account, and what type of job I have.. 24 year old virgin? really son.. In this day in age it's pretty hard too even make it too 16 with your virginity, somehow I'm a 24 year old virgin.. Are their black male virgins? really??

Yes, your a regular dave chappelle, I'm on boxden with a avy of my sister.. with the jokes you telling, I think it would be safe to a.ssume who would be the real virgin between us two..

I'm in here saying hop off Ye's d!ck and let the man live.. You in here talking conspiracy theories, hating on a man you nothing about outside of interviews and some MTV videos.. I got a beautiful female in my avy, cuz I love looking at beautiful women.. You got a cartoons in ya avy.. Who sounds like the real virgin here ?

Was all this exertion of energy necessary??

I was just calling you basic and typical...

like every other dude with a good looking female in their avy.. its childish

its ment to garner the attention of men on this site

hence the " Who's that in your avy" barrage

I dont have one as my avy b/c I prefer the "real thing" of which im somewhat of a magnet.

I took offense to your uneducated judgment of " conspiracy theorists"

some of the s**ts actually pretty interesting...

so when Im @ work with 8 hours of free computer time... Why not learn about something I didn't know about??

Its called knowledge, growth, progress

btw my wit flies over most peoples' heads... i wasn't implying that your avy was your sister

i was implying that I've f**ked her
 7 years ago '10        #99
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,971 | Props total: 1796 1796
 Screwhead said:

Really Kanye?

- A song/video having an a.ssociation to the Phoenix
- West running away from his "old world" burning away
- Talking about going to "school" to re-spark the brain and re-kindle the energy."

And let's not forget the HORUS chain (w/ the Masonic "Pillars of Wisdom" between where he's standing):

[pic - click to view]

He knows he's one of the Illuminati's tools, but is talking to YOU ALL like you're stupid.

Are you going to listen?

[pic - click to view]

Touch the Sun/"Light" (with a remix of "Jesus Walks" included)

[pic - click to view]

Illuminated....consumed and reborn by "the flame" (fire)

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

you lost
 7 years ago '05        #100
4Chun500 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,174 | Props total: 559 559
 Deckster said:
did he just call himself a pop star?? thought h was a hip hop artist
POP Is SHORT 4 POPULAR..........It Doesnt Define any 1 Genre.......Kanyes A Genius He Knows What Hes Doing.......Just Like Jay.........They Are Downplaying The Affiliation, With The ILLUMINATI or The ILLUMINATED because the world is not quite ready for The Truth that there is and Have Been 4 1000's Of Years a "RULING ELITE" Yet.......People Fear The Illuminati Because They Don't Understand what it is or what it is about.........But Its So Long B4 The Truth Will Come 2 The LIGHT
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy