Kanye West has a question about the Illuminati...

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
Exs 151 heat pts151
space
space
$5,777 | Props total: 1312 1312
 Hold That said:
@ anyone thinking 2 hours of googling will make them a secret society expert.. Because thats basically how n*ggas act on this site..
ummm there exist texts and literature from the illuminati dating back to the 1700s

Im sorry some of us gave read them instead of

Eragon, Harry Potter and various other Fantasy novels people like you partake in

btw... nice avy

your setting your standards too high

stick to men

7 years ago '04        #62
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,089 | Props total: 614 614
 hurricanegamePZ said:
do u n*ggas not realize how dumb this n*gga is?

he makes good music but hes one stupid mutha f**ka

..he misspells easy a.ss s**t and really doesnt kno wtf is going on with the world....all his time goes into making music ( no punctuation ni99a really??)

hes not in a fukn elite secret society...they wouldnt even let that dumbass in with his lack of awareness of wtf is going on
You obviously are not a dumbass fam. Seriously.
 7 years ago '05        #63
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12555 12555
It's so hilarious though, people tend to focus on entertainers, and the ones you are focusing on, show me a song where Kanye is telling someone to go out and murder, r*pe, steal, hate another race, hate blacks, worship the devil, god is overrate, jesus is not alive.. Show me a song where he is telling people to do this?

WHy focus on him? How is he making the world a worse place? By making videos that make you feel uncomfortable? By holding up the diamond sign above his face and only exposing his eye?

Just a lot of energy focus, and time wasted glorify these celebs, when people should be focusing on something else..
 10-24-2010, 06:10 PM         #64
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
^He isn't a "hip hop" anything, he and Jay z and the rest of them see themselves beyond that already.

About his question, he is testing his sheep fans to see if they would reply with the correct
information, but those f**gots clearly have no idea what that is and he notice is trying to make a joke out of it. This fruit cake is a pure f**got but he is one of the smartest f*gs in the music business.
:agreement6:
 7 years ago '05        #65
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12555 12555
 dragswizz said:
ummm there exist texts and literature from the illuminati dating back to the 1700s

Im sorry some of us gave read them instead of

Eragon, Harry Potter and various other Fantasy novels people like you partake in

btw... nice avy

your setting your standards too high

stick to men

I garuntee my ugliest b**ch looks better than your best looking b**ch.. stick too living in your momma's basement, making tin foil hats, and talking conspiracy theories online.. :thumbsup:
 7 years ago '09        #66
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,669 | Props total: 13145 13145
This is gonna be good
 7 years ago '06        #67
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 Deckster said:
i dont really blieve in the illuminati like that but its not th society thats secret is what they are really doing supposedly and i mean jfk did hold a press confrnce talking about secret societies in th gov.
Smart man. Thinking they don't exist would be make you oblivious. We don't know everything that's going on in the government. I do know one undeniable fact though when it comes down to it they are worried about their selves before us.
 7 years ago '07        #68
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,462 | Props total: 14905 14905
ye ethered illumanati stans

not a big ye fan

but ye>>>>>
 10-24-2010, 06:13 PM         #69
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HippieMaphia said:
What someone on my facebook news feed posted:

" Did Kanye really say "We Love Jesus But you can learn a lot from Satan?" It's ashamed, because these artist aren't even being subtle any more. They are really allowing the enemy to use them, and they have no shamed about it, and not thinking about the lives they are influencing. So grateful that I look up to Jesus to set my standard of living, and not these demonic celebrities. Some of these folks needs deliverance! "

Ignorant, close minded, holier than thou Christian train of thought really ticks off something in me. Guess I need deliverance too.
the only one ignorant is you...that person is on the mark...and yes if you don't see that then yeah you do need deliverance.
 7 years ago '10        #70
ThRoWeD MaN LaN 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,302 | Props total: 1495 1495
 Hold That said:
@ anyone thinking 2 hours of googling will make them a secret society expert.. Because thats basically how n*ggas act on this site..
bro, who his that girl in your avy? she's gorgeous
 7 years ago '06        #71
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
damn i wanted to say "inb4michaelmoore", but i see that paranoid lonely f**got posted his crazy cat lady mumbo jumbo already
 10-24-2010, 06:13 PM         #72
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hurricanegamePZ said:
do u n*ggas not realize how dumb this n*gga is?

he makes good music but hes one stupid mutha f**ka

..he misspells easy a.ss s**t and really doesnt kno wtf is going on with the world....all his time goes into making music

hes not in a fukn elite secret society...they wouldnt even let that dumbass in with his lack of awareness of wtf is going on
 7 years ago '04        #73
Exs 151 heat pts151
space
space
 Hold That said:
I garuntee my ugliest b**ch looks better than your best looking b**ch.. stick too living in your momma's basement, making tin foil hats, and talking conspiracy theories online.. :thumbsup:
moms basement---negative

tin foil---negative

originality runs rampant in your mind doesn't it

btw

only someone who's insecure and likely a 24 yr old virgin would call out another man's pimp game on an online forum...

Plus,

Your sister's not that bad lookin

10-24-2010, 06:16 PM         #74
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas mad cause these people not in some bullshiit worshiping group
 7 years ago '04        #75
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 1573 1573
 HippieMaphia said:
What someone on my facebook news feed posted:

" Did Kanye really say "We Love Jesus But you can learn a lot from Satan?" It's ashamed, because these artist aren't even being subtle any more. They are really allowing the enemy to use them, and they have no shamed about it, and not thinking about the lives they are influencing. So grateful that I look up to Jesus to set my standard of living, and not these demonic celebrities. Some of these folks needs deliverance! "

Ignorant, close minded, holier than thou Christian train of thought really ticks off something in me. Guess I need deliverance too.

yea uh, tell your friend the lyric is ".... but you done learned (have learned) alot from Satan." not "...you can..." love when people try to go in on something they're mistaken about.
 7 years ago '05        #76
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,180 | Props total: 11743 11743
 1MikE said:
*inb47pagesofmindlessbulls**t*
This.
 7 years ago '07        #77
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1023 1023
they'll never ever argue the specifics & talk about all the free masonry/illuminati/satanic imagery they've put in their songs,clothing & videos over the years...and there's a reason why...they can't address it because they're guilty as f**k of promoting it...
actually they did address the accusations. Jay addressed the symbolism in the On To the Next One video, he has a book decoding some of his most controversial lyrics, he addressed the rumors on hot 97, he denied being a Mason in the song Freemason and he also denied being in the Illuminati on the song Hot Tody. We know the orgins of how the Rocafella diamond symbol was started and it was from a rapper in his entourage on the Streets is Watching DVD (nas even threw up a diamond about 5 years before Jay). Jay also broke down the "one eye open like CBS line" on the Reasonable Doubt DVD.

Kanye addessed his symbolism that was being critized from his first performance of Power. Thats all i can think of off top but i know they addressed some other accusations.

Either way its like they can't win. If they dont address it then they hiding something but if they do address it then they're tryna take the heat off themselve's or make light of the situation.

Last edited by A-L-P; 10-24-2010 at 06:21 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #78
Exs 151 heat pts151
space
space
 Hold That said:

furthermore

[pic - click to view]

would work wonders for your social life

7 years ago '06        #79
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
At the end of the day it's an endless battle like: are there really aliens? or ghosts? Too many people can't think outside the box. Until it happens to them, then they'll become believers. I'm not trying to preach or make anyone a believer but sh*t exist beyond peoples comprehension.

Lemme try to help those that are stuck inside the box Jesse Ventura did some research for us...start here:

Last edited by cboi3523; 10-24-2010 at 06:24 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #80
HippieMaphia 
space
space
space
$721 | Props total: 19 19
 Michael_Moore said:
the only one ignorant is you...that person is on the mark...and yes if you don't see that then yeah you do need deliverance.
coming from another close minded individual, I'll take that for what it is.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now