Kanye West has a question about the Illuminati...

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #41
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
I think people keep confusing Illuminati with Masons. Free Masons are real not so sure about Illuminati.
 7 years ago '04        #42
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 cboi3523 said:
I see people don't know what google is for. Google that sh*t and get some insight.
Yeah because everything you read on the internet is 100% credible :rolleyes: I'm looking for an actual book or something. I hope the internet isn't where all of you are coming to this conclusion from.
 7 years ago '04        #43
space
space
 cboi3523 said:
I think people keep confusing Illuminati with Masons. Free Masons are real not so sure about Illuminati.
You would think the way n*ggas on BX seem to be the authority on all things Illuminati that wouldn't be the case, yet they always relate the two. Those lodges are everywhere. s**t there's one about five minutes from the crib, ain't nothing secret about that. They got to be related, but I've never heard anyone explain how.
 7 years ago '04        #44
space
space
91 Members, 72 guests. Not bad. They prolly saw "Kanye West" and couldn't click fast enough.
 7 years ago '06        #45
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
 kuruption said:
Yeah because everything you read on the internet is 100% credible :rolleyes: I'm looking for an actual book or something. I hope the internet isn't where all of you are coming to this conclusion from.
Never said that slow poke but you CAN find real true sources AND BOOKS on the internet.
Common sense isn't too common.

Google Illuminati News, Billdeberg Group, New World Order, to start with.

Last edited by cboi3523; 10-24-2010 at 05:49 PM..
 10-24-2010, 05:47 PM         #46
Meatballer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption said:

[pic - click to view]

In Behold a Pale Horse 2: The Black Donkey it said Yeezy and Jigga where sent from planet X to complete the homos3xual reptillian agenda.
 7 years ago '05        #47
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25078 25078
....Kanye Know How To Get Things Buzzin.

@ The Devil Rock Beats By Dre Headphones....
 7 years ago '10        #48
ThRoWeD MaN LaN 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,303 | Props total: 1495 1495
I didn't want to make a thread 'bout it, but I just found out we have a freemasonry building down the street of our new house... I'm driving to work and see a
[pic - click to view]

high in the air...
 7 years ago '06        #49
I_Am_Hiphop134 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,923 | Props total: 156 156

[pic - click to view]

He playin it dumb
 7 years ago '10        #50
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,280 | Props total: 23789 23789
The things I did to both my beats headphones would p!ss poor people off.
 10-24-2010, 05:55 PM         #51
youngbasedkltn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
conspiracy theorists are masters of logic... it's so convenient how you can find the secret plots of the elite from a google search!
 7 years ago '06        #52
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
 ThRoWeD MaN LaN said:
I didn't want to make a thread 'bout it, but I just found out we have a freemasonry building down the street of our new house... I'm driving to work and see a
[pic - click to view]

high in the air...
Look familiar...
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #53
ThRoWeD MaN LaN 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,303 | Props total: 1495 1495
 youngbasedkltn said:
conspiracy theorists are masters of logic... it's so convenient how you can find the secret plots of the elite from a google search!
u can find anything on google
 7 years ago '05        #54
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12555 12555
 TheBallDontLie said:
Sheep.
Go back to your illuminati googling and typing on the internet calling everyone else sheep and blind, yet you're doing nothing about it your damn self..

Ye>>>>
 7 years ago '04        #55
Exs 151 heat pts151
space
space
$5,780 | Props total: 1312 1312
 ThRoWeD MaN LaN said:
u can find anything on google
very true
 7 years ago '04        #56
Exs 151 heat pts151
space
space
$5,780 | Props total: 1312 1312
 Hold That said:
Go back to your illuminati googling and typing on the internet calling everyone else sheep and blind, yet you're doing nothing about it your damn self..

Ye>>>>

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #57
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12555 12555
@ anyone thinking 2 hours of googling will make them a secret society expert.. Because thats basically how n*ggas act on this site..
 7 years ago '06        #58
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
 youngbasedkltn said:
You can also google nekkid celebrities the pics they don't want you to see, how to make crack, cocaine, and a bomb and things people don't want you to know, not seeing your point, people can't hide anything now a days especially because of the internet. It's up to the researcher so believe it or not.
 7 years ago '08        #59
phantom4life 
space
space
space
$824 | Props total: 23 23
once again it's a SECRET society! NOBODY is going to blatantly admit it! But the signs don't lie, watch the videos...they're trying to brainwash us. I didn't want to believe either but that "Runaway" bs did it for me.
 10-24-2010, 06:07 PM         #60
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kanye & jay-z will always say slick s**t in their songs or in kanye's case via twitter to add levity & inject humor into this to make this Illuminati s**t seem less serious than it actually is...and looking at the 1st few pages of this thread it's worked masterfully....they'll never ever argue the specifics & talk about all the free masonry/illuminati/satanic imagery they've put in their songs,clothing & videos over the years...and there's a reason why...they can't address it because they're guilty as f**k of promoting it...

i've said this before,not everyone is meant to understand how this Illuminati s**t works,it's either you get it or you don't..or in many cases ppl get it,but then go ahead believing whatever they want to anyways,it's a defense mechanism,ppl feel safer believing their gov't is here to protect them and will never do them any harm,it's easier to hold onto false hope than to actually be faced with the reality of the situation,because the reality is a whole lot worse to take in.

kanye's gonna get a whole bunch of laughs and co-signs from his groupie hoe stans as a result of this tweet,and it's ironic because it's his stans that are gonna fall victim to the Illuminati agenda in the end.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now