Kanye West has a question about the Illuminati...

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
262 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
144 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #21
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
The illuminti aint real, but since we bringing it up somebody tweet YE and ask him whats Ordo Templi Orientis. We'll see how funny that is LOL. See if he'll use the eye of Horus to see where thats comming from since he think n*ggaz stupid. LOL.
 10-24-2010, 05:19 PM         #22
hurricanegamePZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deckster said:
bush cant spell and can barely read and they let him in
where does his time go? he has a law school degree and an extensive political career..rapes the country and has a following of the some of the wealthiest ppl in the world

kanye west makes beats on a machine all day..and once in a while he raps on stage in front of a crowd of broke teenagers that have no say in where the world is going
 10-24-2010, 05:21 PM         #23
Meatballer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm waiting for Ye to drop that DOI (death of Illuminati)
 7 years ago '10        #24
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,972 | Props total: 1796 1796
 The N said:
^He isn't a "hip hop" anything, he and Jay z and the rest of them see themselves beyond that already.

About his question, he is testing his sheep fans to see if they would reply with the correct
information, but those f**gots clearly have no idea what that is and he notice is trying to make a joke out of it. This fruit cake is a pure f**got but he is one of the smartest f*gs in the music business.
you lost
 7 years ago '07        #25
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,833 | Props total: 1998 1998
this all too funny n*ggas thinking they got the answers for everything getting mad at this, motherf**kers calling other motherf**kers sheep when they do the exact same thing that these so called "sheep" do man some of you people are either dumb, easily scared or the type that when they got an opinion it is impossible for it to be wrong
 7 years ago '04        #26
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,634 | Props total: 3163 3163
 Deckster said:
 7 years ago '10        #27
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
lol these dudes are becoming str8 IDIOTS, he just did the opposite of what his intentions were, its like most muf**kas know wsup, come on dwg Kayne u the ultimate puppet/forced slave to them yet u asking these questions get real....lmao...to u kiddies out there this goes to show, wise ya dome, if Illuminati wasnt real and was that much of a joke he wouldnt have bothered to make a post like this but the fact that they are an are getting exposed is actually the real reason there was a necessity to post this .....I mean theres mason lodges in most every town I f**king seen a sign in the college town I am in now and I am sure u can find one in ur own, so yea of course its real lmao who cares tho they not worth wasting ur time on live ur life an dont live a lie and live for the f**king truth and if u really all in for God theres not a single f**king reason u shud be living in any fear peep this
 7 years ago '09        #28
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,445 | Props total: 8550 8550
 The N said:
^He isn't a "hip hop" anything, he and Jay z and the rest of them see themselves beyond that already.

About his question, he is testing his sheep fans to see if they would reply with the correct
information, but those f**gots clearly have no idea what that is and he notice is trying to make a joke out of it. This fruit cake is a pure f**got but he is one of the smartest f*gs in the music business.
:r ofl:

i can't. lmao
 7 years ago '10        #29
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 Deckster said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #30
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23
Dumb c*nt
 7 years ago '04        #31
Exs 152 heat pts152
space
space
$5,788 | Props total: 1346 1346
We > Kanye
 10-24-2010, 05:29 PM         #32
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Ye >>>>>>
Sheep.
 7 years ago '04        #33
Exs 152 heat pts152
space
space
$5,788 | Props total: 1346 1346
 theking1 said:

[pic - click to view]

cool another worn out gif in less than 24 hours

good job
 7 years ago '06        #34
Affectz 131 heat pts131
space
space
$8,217 | Props total: 4499 4499
Damn kanyes making illuminati believers look like idiots,I guess its true that s**t isnt real wow
 7 years ago '04        #35
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
I'm really not up on this Jay-Z/Kanye/Everybody is in the Illuminati thing, so can someone point me in the direction as to how they seem to be affiliated because the same people catch feelings every time these guys names are brought up in a thread so I'd like to educate myself so I can know what the deal is.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 10-24-2010 at 05:37 PM..
 10-24-2010, 05:33 PM         #36
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hurricanegamePZ said:
do u n*ggas not realize how dumb this n*gga is?

he makes good music but hes one stupid mutha f**ka

..he misspells easy a.ss s**t and really doesnt kno wtf is going on with the world....all his time goes into making music

hes not in a fukn elite secret society...they wouldnt even let that dumbass in with his lack of awareness of wtf is going on
Of course hes not in the elite. One would be foolish to think that, but he is a PUPPET to mislead, manipulate, distract, etc.
 7 years ago '08        #37
HippieMaphia 
space
space
space
$721 | Props total: 19 19
What someone on my facebook news feed posted:

" Did Kanye really say "We Love Jesus But you can learn a lot from Satan?" It's ashamed, because these artist aren't even being subtle any more. They are really allowing the enemy to use them, and they have no shamed about it, and not thinking about the lives they are influencing. So grateful that I look up to Jesus to set my standard of living, and not these demonic celebrities. Some of these folks needs deliverance! "

Ignorant, close minded, holier than thou Christian train of thought really ticks off something in me. Guess I need deliverance too.
 7 years ago '06        #38
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 Kokujin Kotei said:
Well you know what? f**k you! I don't know what the Illuminati is either! Will someone please f**king explain it!? jeezus creezus
I see people don't know what google is for. Google that sh*t and get some insight.
 7 years ago '10        #39
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 dragswizz said:
cool another worn out gif in less than 24 hours

good job

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #40
Cash-Da-Magic 
space
space
$386 | Props total: 101 101
LMFAO Kanye is THAT n*gga
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
58 comments
1 day ago