Kanye West has a question about the Illuminati...

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
103 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #321
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
 Michael_Moore said:
well you certainly put this matter to rest...

it's funny how you don't even see the Illuminati-influenced propaganda in your very own post,..sarcastic or not your thinking has been dumbed down into boiling down matters of Christianity as being "cartoonish" if the Devil is "cartoonish" as you say then why are all of our world leaders attending ceremonies like bohemian grove & carrying out ceremonies in his name & praising him?

the fact that the corporate controlled media,along with the corporate owned educational institutions has duped a moron like you into thinking that there's no God is proof positive of just how powerful the Illuminati is...let me ask you something if the bible is loaded with fairy tales & bulls**t then why are all these powerful business interests working tirelessly to dismiss it? & 2nd why are the events of today leading towards a global governance,which were foretold in the bible years ago of what would eventually come?

because the bible is "cartoonish" right?

sucker.
yes the bible speaks of this but you cant force feed those who dont want to hear what you have to say. the times coming cannot be changed its too far along anyway. people should know that and they should just be ready of whats coming

Last edited by klm1015; 10-25-2010 at 11:42 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #322
TSweeze 
space
space
$567 | Props total: 21 21
ah-ha
 10-25-2010, 11:43 AM         #323
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hold That, check out forerunner777 on youtube. He explains about symbolism.
 10-25-2010, 11:45 AM         #324
nigelc8992  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Michael_More is the biggest f**got on this board, i hate him
 7 years ago '10        #325
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,408 | Props total: 2275 2275
 nigelc8992 said:
Yet you like lil B.... That's all I'm saying
 10-25-2010, 11:48 AM         #326
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 timdog said:
ppl like that have no answers they seen a few videos and tv shows about thje illumanati and got interested but see the thing about it how they say we been brainwashed in essence they have been brainwashed they have no concrete evedince to back up there claims and as you say get mad when you ask them questions they cant answer and they hit you back with a insult
I am deeply a shame and sadden when i see you post, timdog. You were like a little brother to me, but decided to take the path of ignorance and that hurts me.
 7 years ago '10        #327
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,579 | Props total: 1658 1658
 Hold That said:
See Boxden, this is the fool that is Michael_Moore, I ask him the simplistic of questions of his cause.. He can not answer, how does the Horus Chain,Pyramids or any other Masonic symbols brainwash you.. Yet he claims we are all brainwashed but can't explain how.. How does a simple image make one want to support a government or their bills.. He can't give me one justifiable reason. He comes back with personal insults and no answers, typical response of someone who does not know his damn self on why he attacks entertainers. Therefor this guy wants to put me on "ignore" because he feels threatened..

This guy is a classic clown, you along with your friends have been exposed.. Like I said, don't focus on entertainers, they aren't the problem, focus on the real decision makers..

I'm done with this guy..
damn... that's that ether
 7 years ago '07        #328
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,521 | Props total: 15082 15082
 TheBallDontLie said:
I am deeply a shame and sadden when i see you post, timdog. You were like a little brother to me, but decided to take the path of ignorance and that hurts me.
wire it shouldnt hurt you at all

you should explain to me why i should believe in the illumanati s**t

no one has ever shown me in concrete evidence linking hip hop to the "illumanati" im actually a person who is interested in conspiracies and s**t but this s**t i read on boxden
 7 years ago '10        #329
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
You shouldn't believe in anything people tell you you should believe in, its all on you, whatever is in you perspective, you're subjected to see people. If you don't want to believe in what's plainly shown in your faces, then F it, so be it, your problem. But oh well, my people, we can't try to convince them all, they will still not believe what's going on in this world. Don't fret trying to convince the people that don't believe, they just never will.
 7 years ago '10        #330
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
 timdog said:

no one has ever shown me in concrete evidence linking hip hop to the "illumanati" im actually a person who is interested in conspiracies and s**t but this s**t i read on boxden
Try this, site: justifytheory.blogspot.com it should help you at least a little
 10-25-2010, 12:33 PM         #331
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 timdog said:

All you have to do is notice how dumb down hip hop is now days. How gay the fashion is, all the symbolism in videos and album covers, magazines, evil rituals, repetitiveness meaningless themes of the songs, the catchy hooks, etc, etc.

Last edited by TheBallDontLie; 10-25-2010 at 12:35 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #332
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
Damn smh
 7 years ago '06        #333
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 MiseryCityTexas said:
people are always giffing this white guy doing funny a.ss s**t. what tv show is this guy from, cause that motherf**ker be looking funny as hell.
He is and looks funny but the show is not all that funny. It's from "The Office".
 7 years ago '06        #334
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
Solution is simple someone with Tweeter (lol) tweet Kanye, why he switched from the Jesus piece and now wears Horace the sun god as a necklace and the pyramid rings? And that should answer your questions.
 7 years ago '04        #335
Exs 153 heat pts153
space
space
$5,791 | Props total: 1359 1359
 cboi3523 said:
Solution is simple someone with Tweeter (lol) tweet Kanye, why he switched from the Jesus piece and now wears Horace the sun god as a necklace and the pyramid rings? And that should answer your questions.
 7 years ago '07        #336
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4418 4418
Kanye = G.O.A.T
 7 years ago '07        #337
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,521 | Props total: 15082 15082
 TheBallDontLie said:
All you have to do is notice how dumb down hip hop is now days. How gay the fashion is, all the symbolism in videos and album covers, magazines, evil rituals, repetitiveness meaningless themes of the songs, the catchy hooks, etc, etc.
wire all this s**t you named been going on in music for years
 10-25-2010, 04:07 PM         #338
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nigelc8992 said:
you worship Lil B..and call me a f**got...really?
 10-25-2010, 04:07 PM         #339
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jayjay2 said:
Yet you like lil B.... That's all I'm saying
there u go....
 10-25-2010, 04:11 PM         #340
nigelc8992  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Michael_More is a phaggit who repeats conspiracy theories i found in middle school and grew out of in 10th grade

Alex Jones propagates John Birch Society conspiracy theories that have traditionally been used by racist whites to garner votes, and Michael_More believes in them and repeats them on message boards

Alex Jones = a millionaire conning you, getting rich off ad dollars and scared white people who don't actually know how to use the internet to find 'truth'

You are a true phaggut
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
196 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy