Kanye West has a question about the Illuminati...

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
81 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #301
Dj Virus 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,083 | Props total: 450 450
thank you
 7 years ago '05        #302
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 597 597
someone should tweet him and say "check your lyrics and videos if you want answers"..i would but i dont f**ks wit twitter
 7 years ago '05        #303
EastBroadway 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,494 | Props total: 5 5
Kanye Is About To Get DMXed If He Betrays The Oath.
 10-25-2010, 08:20 AM         #304
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheBallDontLie said:
You're always in these type of threads for about a year now and yet you're still in denial. :wow:
I don't even recognize your name but the crazies must have got your a.ss when you read all the illuminati topic.... So its been a year, what new information have you learned and discovered concerning the takeover of aliens and bigfoots................................
 10-25-2010, 09:01 AM         #305
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .aviator.man. said:
yo seriously when one my dudes try to bring that s**t up im jus like :rolleyes2:
and that's what makes you an idiot ..you feel more comfortable accepting the bulls**t than the reality of what's really going on.
 10-25-2010, 09:17 AM         #306
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ejm205 said:
Exactly, I believe in a higher power. But its clear that most of these illuminati conspiracy theories are fueled by christianity and the cartoon character Piso created call "Satan"

The devil doesnt exist. paranoia is very real however.
well you certainly put this matter to rest...

it's funny how you don't even see the Illuminati-influenced propaganda in your very own post,..sarcastic or not your thinking has been dumbed down into boiling down matters of Christianity as being "cartoonish" if the Devil is "cartoonish" as you say then why are all of our world leaders attending ceremonies like bohemian grove & carrying out ceremonies in his name & praising him?

the fact that the corporate controlled media,along with the corporate owned educational institutions has duped a moron like you into thinking that there's no God is proof positive of just how powerful the Illuminati is...let me ask you something if the bible is loaded with fairy tales & bulls**t then why are all these powerful business interests working tirelessly to dismiss it? & 2nd why are the events of today leading towards a global governance,which were foretold in the bible years ago of what would eventually come?

because the bible is "cartoonish" right?

sucker.
 10-25-2010, 09:21 AM         #307
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by deLeet

same nut jobs flocking in these threads, still no progress

TheBallDontLie said:
You're always in these type of threads for about a year now and yet you're still in denial. :wow:
:agreement6: k!lled him...
 10-25-2010, 09:25 AM         #308
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luvdahaze said:
someone should tweet him and say "check your lyrics and videos if you want answers"..i would but i dont f**ks wit twitter
:agreement6:
 7 years ago '05        #309
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12572 12572
funny none of you guys have explained what Kanye West wearing a Horus chain, and putting in Pyramids, and Masonic Pillars in his video can brain wash you.. All of these are nothing more than just images to one who doesn't know what they represent, as soon as they turn of that form of entertainment they don't think about, they don't feel the need to worship the devil or support a flawed government.. As I said yesterday, "attacking" entertainers videos is a pointless cause, and the real minds that are being brainwashed and distracted are the so called smart minds who choose to decipher pointless s**t like a music video rather than f!ght the real problem at hand.. Didn't we go over this yesterday??

what the "rap conspiracy theorist" don't understand is, if the so called secret society is so smart as you claimed, and is really using these entertainment artist as tools. Then its YOU guys who choose to make Youtube videos about pointless entertainment artist who are the ones being distracted.. As I said before you choose to focus on this pointless s**t, instead of the problem at hand.. You choose to spend times creating illuminating threads about Kanye West, who has zero power in this world, instead of going for the true decision makers.. ITS YOU, who are the one falling into the same web that you claim the ones who choose not to pay attention to Kanye's "illuminati signs" are in.. but too silly to recognize it..

simply put, don't focus on Kanye and pointless entertainers, focus on the people on capital hill making the decisions.

Last edited by Hold That; 10-25-2010 at 09:37 AM..
 10-25-2010, 09:37 AM         #310
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
funny none of you guys have explained what Kanye West wearing a Horus chain, and putting in Pyramids, and Masonic Pillars in his video can brain wash you.. All of these are nothing more than just images to one who doesn't know what they represent, as soon as they turn of that form of entertainment they don't think about, they don't feel the need to worship the devil or support a flawed government.. As I said yesterday, "attacking" entertainers videos is a pointless cause, and the real minds that are being brainwashed and distracted are the so called smart minds who choose to decipher pointless s**t like a music video rather than f!ght the real problem at hand.. Didn't we go over this yesterday??

what the "rap conspiracy theorist" don't understand is, if the so called secret society is so smart as you claimed, and is really using these entertainment artist as tools. Then its YOU guys who choose to make Youtube videos about pointless entertainment artist who are the ones being distracted.. As I said before you choose to focus on this pointless s**t, instead of the problem at hand.. You choose to spend times creating illuminating threads about Kanye West, who has zero power in this world, instead of going for the true decision makers.. ITS YOU, who are the one falling into the same web that you claim the ones who choose not to pay attention to Kanye's "illuminati signs" are in.. but too silly to recognize it..

simply put, don't focus on Kanye and pointless entertainers, focus on the people on capital hill making the decisions.
ahh just shut the f**k up..
 7 years ago '05        #311
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
ahh just shut the f**k up..
yeah because you have no response.. It hurts when you get a guy who speaks the truth and none of your rap conspiracy bulls**t can work on me.. I see right through that bulls**t.. Like I said, if your so smart, use your mind towards the real problems at hand, not some simpleton a.ss rap music.. Then proceed to bash everyone who likes Kanye or Jayz because they take it for nothing more than just "entertainment"..

Last edited by Hold That; 10-25-2010 at 09:43 AM..
 10-25-2010, 09:53 AM         #312
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^this is why dudes like that gotta get put on ignore...you answer their questions,& then because they don't like the response...they repeatedly ask the same things over & over as if the answer's somehow gonna change if they continue asking it...lol
 7 years ago '05        #313
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
^this is why dudes like that gotta get put on ignore...you answer their questions,& then because they don't like the response...they repeatedly ask the same things over & over as if the answer's somehow gonna change if they continue asking it...lol

See Boxden, this is the fool that is Michael_Moore, I ask him the simplistic of questions of his cause.. He can not answer, how does the Horus Chain,Pyramids or any other Masonic symbols brainwash you.. Yet he claims we are all brainwashed but can't explain how.. How does a simple image make one want to support a government or their bills.. He can't give me one justifiable reason. He comes back with personal insults and no answers, typical response of someone who does not know his damn self on why he attacks entertainers. Therefor this guy wants to put me on "ignore" because he feels threatened..

This guy is a classic clown, you along with your friends have been exposed.. Like I said, don't focus on entertainers, they aren't the problem, focus on the real decision makers..

I'm done with this guy..
 7 years ago '07        #314
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,557 | Props total: 15097 15097
 Hold That said:
See Boxden, this is the fool that is Michael_Moore, I ask him the simplistic of questions of his cause.. He can not answer, how does the Horus Chain,Pyramids or any other Masonic symbols brainwash you.. Yet he claims we are all brainwashed but can't explain how.. How does a simple image make one want to support a government or their bills.. He can't give me one justifiable reason. He comes back with personal insults and no answers, typical response of someone who does not know his damn self on why he attacks entertainers. Therefor this guy wants to put me on "ignore" because he feels threatened..

This guy is a classic clown, you along with your friends have been exposed.. Like I said, don't focus on entertainers, they aren't the problem, focus on the real decision makers..

I'm done with this guy..
ppl like that have no answers they seen a few videos and tv shows about thje illumanati and got interested but see the thing about it how they say we been brainwashed in essence they have been brainwashed they have no concrete evedince to back up there claims and as you say get mad when you ask them questions they cant answer and they hit you back with a insult
 7 years ago '05        #315
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
kanye is silly man
 10-25-2010, 10:54 AM         #316
Quasi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know ppl who are masons. Must be different? they have that symbol with the G on their window that people post here. My bf said it's just a fraternity of brothers.
 7 years ago '09        #317
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,548 | Props total: 3842 3842
 1MikE said:
*inb47pagesofmindlessbulls**t*
s**t u were way off...
i'm just seeing this thread & it's already 18 pages deep
 7 years ago '07        #318
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4207 4207
 Rico23 said:
*sees thread on pg 11 only 2 hrs into creation*

[pic - click to view]

people are always giffing this white guy doing funny a.ss s**t. what tv show is this guy from, cause that motherf**ker be looking funny as hell.
 10-25-2010, 11:09 AM         #319
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
kanye is a f**got man
 10-25-2010, 11:12 AM         #320
illcastro  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deckster said:
bush cant spell and can barely read and they let him in
bush saw the 9/11 attack on 'tv' b4 it came out lol.. they all r stupid in my book
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
50 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy