Kanye West has a question about the Illuminati...

most viewed right now
 NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #261
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 TheBallDontLie said:
Post a link for him, so he has no excuse.

10-24-2010, 09:21 PM         #262
jutnice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aghhh fuk here we go again....................................
 7 years ago '04        #263
shadow_boxer 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 813 813
and yes Kanye there is an Ouija board app on the iphone...................smart a.ss
 7 years ago '07        #264
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1023 1023
As far as this conspiracy in hip hop is concerned, what have the conspiracy theorist been right about?
 7 years ago '07        #265
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,533 | Props total: 15084 15084
 A-L-P said:
As far as this conspiracy in hip hop is concerned, what have the conspiracy theorist been right about?
nothing

and ppl go on and on about it
 7 years ago '04        #266
Exs 153 heat pts153
space
space
$5,791 | Props total: 1359 1359
 A-L-P said:
the fact that Jay Z cant have children

Kanye is interested in very rich white men

2pac was k!lled b/c he revealed the Illuminati's plan to groom a black president so that urban populaces would stop complaining about the Government so much.

Same goes for BIG

but they blame the convinient West vs East battle b/c it was perfect timing

Michael Jackson was k!lled by the Illuminati (well thats only if you believe his family members and his ex wife)

Lil B is a homos3xual

Joe Budden will never get signed to a major deal again b/c of his knowledge on the subject

Prodigy, Lil Wayne, Mystikal and a few others were all sentenced to various prison sentences b/c of their "attempt" at disclosing the truth through their music.. ( but ya'll are too stupid to realize that)

and as far as Hip Hop is concerned that about it

Oh yeah

Russell Simmons and Diddy are the Teddy Long's of the music biz

Last edited by Exs; 10-24-2010 at 09:42 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #267
Exs 153 heat pts153
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:
Know what is 10 times worse than these nerds posting all this s**t and not doing anything about it....?

You theorists posting all this s**t but never once mentioning what there purpose is? What are they (illuminati or Masons) trying to do that has you so concerned?

You all are always talking about them and their "agenda".....what could they possibly be planning?

The worst most mind-boggling s**t is this symbolism s**t. SO f**king what if Jay-Z is throwing up Masonic symbols. What the f**k does that do to me? How does that accomplish anything beneficial to Masonry or illuminati. I could look at Masonic and devil symbols all day and nothing would happen to me.

You say the Illuminati or Masons are using artists to brainwash us but how the f**k does listening to an artist brainwash me. Your response will probably be something along the lines of "see....look how blind you are...you're a sheep". What does Jay-Z/Kanye or anyone else for that matter contribute to the Illuminati/Masonic "agenda". I don't listen to Kanye and then go out in a brainwashed slumber and murder people on the Illuminati's hitlist.

I think if anything it is affecting the conspiracy theorists much more than the average person. I listen to their songs as music and nothing else while you guys have anxiety attacks over what they're trying to do.

Here's the million f**king dollar question....What the f**k could they possibly being trying to do?

No Comment

and

Didn't Read
 10-24-2010, 09:44 PM         #268
ejm205  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You people do know there are Rock N Roll groups that actually worship satan? Like openly sing about praising the devil. Not this secret language bulls**t yall try to say rappers use. Throwing up Diamond Dallas Page signs and "zwey quehr Finger" signs doesnt make you a satanist.

Lady Gaga says she worships Jesus Christ
Justin Beiber says he is a Christian and never joined a cult
Jay Z denies it over and over
and now Kanye

These people have openly acknowledged their faiths and shun devil worshipping rumors yet you have people who actually worship the devil in their music and you people never make youtube videos about them.

You "enlightened" youtube scholars never even left your region of the country yet you think you understand what goes on in the world. Powerful white folks laugh at rap. Rap fans are the only people who think hip hop is this powerful machine that can be used to influence.

I can go in on what the "Illuminati" really is and what a lot of this symbolism means but it will probably go on deaf ears.
 10-24-2010, 09:47 PM         #269
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ejm205 said:
I can go in on what the "Illuminati" really is and what a lot of this symbolism means but it will probably go on deaf ears.
Doubtful....
 10-24-2010, 09:48 PM         #270
ParisHiltonSwag  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL at people believing in this christianity/devil bullshhhit. It's 2010 niccas, go pick up a science book
 7 years ago '10        #271
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
tryin to be fif maybe
 10-24-2010, 09:58 PM         #272
.aviator.man.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo seriously when one my dudes try to bring that s**t up im jus like :rolleyes2:
 10-24-2010, 10:07 PM         #273
ejm205  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheBallDontLie said:
Doubtful....
Nah I actaully know why yall believe in this s**t and where the conspiracy started. It was an actual group at one time and died down.

Then a book called the Illuminatus Trilogy came out in the 1970s saying the group reemerged and were part reptilian/part human shape shifters, "satan worshippers" and controlled the world. It was a satirical fiction but most people took it serious and hence you got the same theories going on today.

And as far as symbolisms I went to an art school so alot of this stuff that spooks you all isnt new to me. I can tell you what most of it means.
 7 years ago '04        #274
Exs 153 heat pts153
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:
Exactly...

lets just put it this way...

your about a year late with the "HIP HOP HAS NO CONNECTION TO THE ILLUMINATI"

bulls**t homey

and a year later

you and people like you are now in the minority...

I've moved on from it and Im off the subject

you wanna dwell on it?

by either calling it a "lie" or a "truth"

be my guest
 10-24-2010, 10:14 PM         #275
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ejm205 said:

And as far as symbolisms I went to an art school so alot of this stuff that spooks you all isnt new to me. I can tell you what most of it means.
Go head.
 10-24-2010, 10:16 PM         #276
ejm205  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ParisHiltonSwag said:
LOL at people believing in this christianity/devil bullshhhit. It's 2010 niccas, go pick up a science book
Exactly, I believe in a higher power. But its clear that most of these illuminati conspiracy theories are fueled by christianity and the cartoon character Piso created call "Satan"

The devil doesnt exist. paranoia is very real however.
 7 years ago '04        #277
me707 
space
space
$901 | Props total: 1 1
 phantom4life said:
once again it's a SECRET society! NOBODY is going to blatantly admit it! But the signs don't lie, watch the videos...they're trying to brainwash us. I didn't want to believe either but that "Runaway" bs did it for me.
LMAO @ trying to brainwash us. Shouldn't albums sells be going through the roof in that case
 7 years ago '04        #278
Exs 153 heat pts153
space
space
 ejm205 said:
Exactly, I believe in a higher power. But its clear that most of these illuminati conspiracy theories are fueled by christianity and the cartoon character Piso created call "Satan"

The devil doesnt exist. paranoia is very real however.

Aw s**ttttt

the Devil aint real?

Phewwwwww

man you should call the Vatican and tell em to stop existing
 7 years ago '10        #279
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,580 | Props total: 1669 1669
You guys are ridiculous with this illuminati s**t...y'all are dumb, y'all are really dumb... forreal!
 10-24-2010, 10:26 PM         #280
ejm205  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheBallDontLie said:
Go head.
What exactly do you want to know? Why Kanye wears a Horus chain? Well I found it funny since he is known for wearing a Jesus head. Well Horus was the "original Jesus" I think in a way he tried to send a history lesson.

Christianity the religion and many of the stories in the bible are based on allegories form Egypt.

From the Egyptian's sun of God with 12 zodiac signs being changed to "The Son of God and 12 disciples"
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
32 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
119 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
14 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside So BX, you smashin or nah? :dead:
23 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
24 hours ago