Kanye West has a question about the Illuminati...

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
21 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
235 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-24-2010, 08:41 PM         #241
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Screwhead said:
By "money", do you mean Federal Reserve Notes?
 7 years ago '05        #242
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
 Screwhead said:
By "money", do you mean Federal Reserve Notes?
yeah, you know the s**t you need to survive in america. The stuff that pays for you too get on the internet, put cloths on your back food in your mouth.. The stuff that allows you too look up all these cool things on the internet so you can feel empowered.. yeah that s**t.
 10-24-2010, 08:47 PM         #243
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
yeah, you know the s**t you need to survive in america. The stuff that pays for you too get on the internet, put cloths on your back food in your mouth.. The stuff that allows you too look up all these cool things on the internet so you can feel empowered.. yeah that s**t.
You're too sucked into the material world. That's how they get you.

"The stuff that allows you too look up all these cool things on the internet so you can feel empowered" - Prime example what's wrong with peoples mentality now a days.
 7 years ago '05        #244
space
space
 TheBallDontLie said:
You're too sucked into the material world. That's how they get you.

"The stuff that allows you too look up all these cool things on the internet so you can feel empowered" - Prime example what's wrong with peoples mentality now a days.
you have one life, enjoy it while you can.. Be successful as much as you can, because I've seen what it's like being poor.. And thats why I go hard for mines.. So if I value material s**t just a little bit.. So be it.. Thats me.. Do I put material possessions over everything? No. and thats the difference.

and don't act like you don't have a thirst for money just like me. Your the same guy who brags about "Federal Reserve Notes" as you and your friend like to call it, on the BXsportcenter, on betting.. So I mean, really lets not act high and mighty here..
 7 years ago '07        #245
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1023 1023
What is this person's credentials to 'debunk' anything? Basically, it all boils down to whether someone chooses to believe it or not. No matter what, someone believing it or not believing it doesn't make it any less true-or false. I've gotta pack because I'm moving tomorrow but I should let you know that before I go, circumstantial evidence CAN be used in a court of law. Peace...
People in the industry who are so called "concious rappers" have spoken on Jay's behalf (i.e. Talib Kweli, Q Tip). There was a thread about 2 - 3 weeks back where someone posted a link of a credible guy who said Jay wasn't in a society (he elaborated more). I know we're going in circles but with that logic, who has credentials to call him a Mason? And i was in law enforcement and in most cases circumstancial evidence doesn't go to far.

Last edited by A-L-P; 10-24-2010 at 09:23 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #246
Mannish-Yay 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,193 | Props total: 2474 2474
People have gone crazy since The DaVinci Code dropped
 7 years ago '04        #247
DezCaughtIt 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,179 | Props total: 32 32
he is a pawn for the Illuminati.. he doesn't even realize he's a part of it.. when they tell u "no we need a bigger radio song" and u make it ... u jus listened to the illuminati..

jay-z on the other hand idk he might know.
 7 years ago '04        #248
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 Hold That said:
Really?

Because their value doesn't hold as much as they did before, the more that get printed.

As opposed to historically, there also is no intrinsic backing to contain the supply.

There seems to be a connection there.
 7 years ago '05        #249
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he doesnt exist.

Somebody tweet that to Kanye.
 7 years ago '07        #250
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
dude do you know how to use the reply button? anyone that needs a tutorial on how to use the reply button on BX can't be taken seriously & isn't worthy of a response...like who are you quoting? lol
i was quoting supa mario 910.

sidenote: aren't i on your ignore list?
 10-24-2010, 08:59 PM         #251
Kakarot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
he is a pop star
the first step to getting better is admitting it
 7 years ago '05        #252
space
space
 Screwhead said:
Really?

Because their value doesn't hold as much as they did before, the more that get printed.

As opposed to historically, there also is no intrinsic backing to contain the supply.

There seems to be a connection there.
not going to stop me from going after it.. Because as far as i can see, it's essential to have in order to survive.. Especially in the land we live in..
 7 years ago '04        #253
space
space
 Hold That said:
you have one life, enjoy it while you can.. Be successful as much as you can, because I've seen what it's like being poor.. And thats why I go hard for mines.. So if I value material s**t just a little bit.. So be it.. Thats me.. Do I put material possessions over everything? No. and thats the difference.

and don't act like you don't have a thirst for money just like me. Your the same guy who brags about "Federal Reserve Notes" as you and your friend like to call it, on the BXsportcenter, on betting.. So I mean, really lets not act high and mighty here..
If you look on the front of your money, you'll see "Federal Reserve Note" imprinted on the front.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

That means alot more than you seem to give credit.

You should look into them and how they are run.
 7 years ago '07        #254
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
dude do you know how to use the reply button? anyone that needs a tutorial on how to use the reply button on BX can't be taken seriously & isn't worthy of a response...like who are you quoting? lol
i was quoting supa mario 910. i've been a member of this music production forum and they dont have that reply button so i just carry the quoting methods over to boxden. creature of habit i guess.

sidenote: wasnt i on your ignore list or something of that nature?
 10-24-2010, 09:05 PM         #255
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Screwhead said:
If you look on the front of your money, you'll see "Federal Reserve Note" imprinted on the front.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

That means alot more than you seem to give credit.

You should look into them and how they are run.
Post a link for him, so he has no excuse.
 7 years ago '04        #256
space
space
 Hold That said:
not going to stop me from going after it.. Because as far as i can see, it's essential to have in order to survive.. Especially in the land we live in..
Go after Gold and Silver coin as well.

You'll be enriching yourself financially as well as building a collection.
 7 years ago '05        #257
space
space
I already looked it up, doesn't take much time.. Federal Reserve notes will be retired after the demand goes back to normal.. But honestly are you really saying they are going to do away with the American dollar? Or wont replace the federal reserve note with some form of credit? I highly doubt america would do some shady s**t like that...
 10-24-2010, 09:10 PM         #258
illmatix  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1MikE said:
*inb415+pagesofmindlessbulls**t*
fixed
 7 years ago '04        #259
space
space
 Hold That said:
I already looked it up, doesn't take much time.. Federal Reserve notes will be retired after the demand goes back to normal.. But honestly are you really saying they are going to do away with the American dollar? Or wont replace the federal reserve note with a regular bill once its in your account? I highly doubt america would do some shady s**t like that...

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #260
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,278 | Props total: 185 185
well Kanye I don't really think you're that stupid... and saying dumb s**t like that just makes you look even more suspect in the eyes of logical men who are willing to give you the benefit of the doubt (not the paranoid conspiracy theorist)
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
8 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago