Kanye West has a question about the Illuminati...

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
130 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
284 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-24-2010, 08:09 PM         #221
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HippieMaphia said:
What someone on my facebook news feed posted:

" Did Kanye really say "We Love Jesus But you can learn a lot from Satan?" It's ashamed, because these artist aren't even being subtle any more. They are really allowing the enemy to use them, and they have no shamed about it, and not thinking about the lives they are influencing. So grateful that I look up to Jesus to set my standard of living, and not these demonic celebrities. Some of these folks needs deliverance! "

Ignorant, close minded, holier than thou Christian train of thought really ticks off something in me. Guess I need deliverance too.
"We love Jesus but you den learned a lot from Satan"

get the lyrics right. smh.

This is my thing...Jay-Z has given more money to help people than 100 of you ever will make in your life. He's given more time, more info, etc... than any of you so called Christians. So has Oprah, Will Smith, and whoever else is in this elite group. It's like, once you make 100 million, you're in this group automatically. Where's is the member list? What makes someone a part of it all?

Are the n*ggas who rob and k!ll their own people in it too? They seem to be the ones we need to weed out and expose. The rapist, the ones shooting people cause their shoes were stepped on. The n*ggas who shot at me weren't in no damn illuminati. If the worst thing Jay-Z and co. are doing are talking about money and material things...then continue on. You can turn that s**t off and go on with life.
 7 years ago '06        #222
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
Funny, I'm doing a speech on the Illuminati tomorrow.
Let me know how it goes. Especially if there's a Q&A portion of the speech. I like to see different perspectives.
 10-24-2010, 08:11 PM         #223
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
my man, if you don't realize there are people who control america and been having their way since America was born.. I believe that are families(royal families if you want to call it that) that have been in power since the colonial times and wont give that s**t up for nothing.. Bush got in office and basically lost, we've been to wars that the american people had no control or say in wether we wanted to f!ght or not.. We are powerless, unless YOU GAIN POWER, and the only forceable why too do some s**t like that is by overrunning the government and causing anarchy.. Since people are too afraid to do that, and you guys say "thats what they want" is "anarchy" then this s**t will never change, and it's going to be the same bulls**t we've always dealt with.. Politics and public speeches, and marches of "we shall overcome" wont work..
So your logic is just accept everything, don't empower yourself with knowledge and don't f!ght back by helping other wake up?
 7 years ago '10        #224
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
^He isn't a "hip hop" anything, he and Jay z and the rest of them see themselves beyond that already.

About his question, he is testing his sheep fans to see if they would reply with the correct
information, but those f**gots clearly have no idea what that is and he notice is trying to make a joke out of it. This fruit cake is a pure f**got but he is one of the smartest f*gs in the music business.

Christ, what an atomic fail this is...
 7 years ago '08        #225
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1645 1645
 cboi3523 said:
Let me know how it goes. Especially if there's a Q&A portion of the speech. I like to see different perspectives.
Word everybody all excited to hear it...but little they know...it's going to be a complete mindf**k because it's not about rappers and artist in entertainment.
 7 years ago '09        #226
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,073 | Props total: 22502 22502
 freakbucket said:

This is my thing...Jay-Z has given more money to help people than 100 of you ever will make in your life. He's given more time, more info, etc... than any of you so called Christians. So has Oprah, Will Smith, and whoever else is in this elite group. It's like, once you make 100 million, you're in this group automatically. Where's is the member list? What makes someone a part of it all?

Are the n*ggas who rob and k!ll their own people in it too? They seem to be the ones we need to weed out and expose. The rapist, the ones shooting people cause their shoes were stepped on. The n*ggas who shot at me weren't in no damn illuminati. If the worst thing Jay-Z and co. are doing are talking about money and material things...then continue on. You can turn that s**t off and go on with life.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #227
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 TheBallDontLie said:
So your logic is just accept everything, don't empower yourself with knowledge and don't f!ght back by helping other wake up?
No what I'm saying is, don't live in fear, educate yourself about whats going on, get money, and live the best way you can... It's that simple.
 7 years ago '06        #228
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
Word everybody all excited to hear it...but little they know...it's going to be a complete mindf**k because it's not about rappers and artist in entertainment.
Smart..Going outside the box.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by cboi3523; 10-24-2010 at 08:20 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #229
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
I don't understand what's so hard to get....IF EVERY CITIZEN THAT VOTES IN ELECTIONS NEW THAT DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS WORK TOGETHER the plan to depopulate everyone would end today...<--that's the sole purpose of warning everyone & getting the word out.
Uh most Americans don't trust politicians in the first damn place so how would telling anyone these solve a god damn thing? And the fact that you think America is that stupid that they dont know how politicians work.. You can ask a random guy on the street and I doubt they would be shocked or actually didn't know.. And ok if everyone knew Republicans and Dems work together, then what? Whats the next step? Not vote? You think that'll stop someone from getting into office?
..after 9/11 george hw bush was quoted as saying "if the world new what we just did they'd chase us down the street"
Source, I'm going to need an article because your word is not to be trusted and you misconstrue alot of s**t to support your arguments, even though Bush is an evil f**ker I want to know why he said that, and what was being ask or the topic at hand.. can't trust you after you pretty much said Kanye approves of Gays, because he said he takes their fashion sense.. But your too silly to realize that 85% of the garments in your closet was probably designed by a gay man, yet you bashed Kanye for stating the obvious that alot of gays have good fashion sense..
& he's right there's nothing these ppl could do if EVERYONE was aware of the Illuminati & what's really going on....but with idiots like Hold_That 01seay..etc...all of us in the know are gonna suffer as a result of their stupidity & unwillingness to smarten up.

y'all are the anchors to the ship of enlightenment....
I never once said don't educate yourself about the bills and movements that are being passed. I said don't waste your time looking at Kanye West videos shouting illuminati because its a f**kin waste of time.. Thats my argument..

Last edited by Hold That; 10-24-2010 at 08:25 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #230
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
14 pages? Damn...
 7 years ago '07        #231
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1023 1023
Debunked by who? I also never stated what the other reasons were, so I'm not sure how you even knew exactly what I was referring to. Anyways, I have to answer your question with a question. Are masons 'allowed' to deny involvement if asked? If they can not, then I doubt Jay-Z would say no, or he would simply say he's not answering the question. Regardless, I hope you know that artists usually don't do interviews when they don't know the questions beforehand. I'm sure there are some sources of media who wanted to ask him that direct question, but he probably turned down the interview. That last part is speculation on my part though...

you said "there is other reasons why people think he's a mason" so what other reasons where u implying? the only other reasons i can think of are the videos, clothes, ambigious lyrics and his private persona. and the symbolism in the videos, the orgin of how the roc symbol came to be, what he meant by certain lyrics have been debunked also. What makes it even more hard to believe is that there is just way to many holes for anything to be really concrete. Im not saying hard to believe in a denial type of way im saying it in a everything just seems like circumstancial evidence type way lol. The focus just seems to be on one angle and not the whole picture. When looking these things from the whole picture then you start to question "this" and "that" then "this" starts to not make sense then "that" contradicts "this".
 7 years ago '10        #232
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
kanye not down with lluminati he just like fukkin with people da underground group been around for hundreds of years so why are yah worried about dem all of the founding fathers of america was down.. and i heard about the denver airport s**t dem n*ggas are not hiddin da fact dat dey building a whole new world UNDERGROUND ..

i dont know about yall but every time im kickin it with a ol head dem n*ggas cant stop talkin bout illuminati its in der brain around here. da s**t is krazy n*ggas goin krazy over something dey cant control ..main stream media isn't gonna cover it and dey never will and i think yah know why. so keep on preaching but it aint gonna stop them...
 10-24-2010, 08:30 PM         #233
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Ye >>>>>>
Yet you say this.
 10-24-2010, 08:31 PM         #234
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A-L-P said:
you said "there is other reasons why people think he's a mason" so what other reasons where u implying? the only other reasons i can think of are the videos, clothes, ambigious lyrics and his private persona. and the symbolism in the videos, the orgin of how the roc symbol came to be, what he meant by certain lyrics have been debunked also. What makes it even more hard to believe is that there is just way to many holes for anything to be really concrete. Im not saying hard to believe in a denial type of way im saying it in a everything just seems like circumstancial evidence type way lol. The focus just seems to be on one angle and not the whole picture. When looking these things from the whole picture then you start to question "this" and "that" then "this" starts to not make sense then "that" contradicts "this".
dude do you know how to use the reply button? anyone that needs a tutorial on how to use the reply button on BX can't be taken seriously & isn't worthy of a response...like who are you quoting? lol
 7 years ago '05        #235
space
space
 TheBallDontLie said:
Yet you say this.
meaning, I feel he's better than any artist out.. Surely the most entertaining.. And music is in fact for entertainment, am I wrong?

since when does "ye>>>>>" equate to me worshipping or following this mans morals or ideals.. I just love his music..
 10-24-2010, 08:37 PM         #236
LoeSoSick  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This n*gga a bad lier just like my bro.. C'Mon SON dont Play the FUNK!
 7 years ago '05        #237
space
space
 freakbucket said:

exactly..
 10-24-2010, 08:38 PM         #238
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
exactly..
 7 years ago '05        #239
SyDuck 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,347 | Props total: 347 347
here we go
 7 years ago '04        #240
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 Hold That said:
No what I'm saying is, don't live in fear, educate yourself about whats going on, get money, and live the best way you can... It's that simple.
By "money", do you mean Federal Reserve Notes?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
99 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
14 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy