Kanye West has a question about the Illuminati...

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-24-2010, 07:54 PM         #201
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Dave Chappelle turned down 50 million because he didn't want to be a slave to corporate America and lose control of his show.. he would be demanded to do too many things, that didn't go in lines with the show.. not exactly brain washing.. I would say..

Nobody has answered my question.. HOW DOES A HORUS CHAIN, A PYRAMID, BRAIN WASH ME? HOW? These are claims and accusations, but nobody is saying HOW. These are just images that mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to me.. How is that brain washing?
Exactly he didn't have to be a slave and went to Africa to find his true self. Yet the media calls him crazy. Prime example: Look at Kanye is he a puppet/slave and you see all those symbols? They have meaning to them.
 7 years ago '05        #202
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,729 | Props total: 12514 12514
 TheBallDontLie said:
Exactly he didn't have to be a slave and went to Africa to find his true self. Yet the media calls him crazy. Prime example: Look at Kanye is he a puppet/slave and you see all those symbols? They have meaning to them.
and yet people still call Kanye crazy.. so I guess Kanye got a f**ked up deal and needs a illuminati refud..

but seriously, I'm still skeptical if Kanye is a puppet or not.. It's easy to just cast off and say someone is a "puppet" if you don't know his side of the story don't know what he's about.. But honestly Kanye means nothing to me more than a person who makes good music.. And thats where it ends and begins.

But nobody is telling me how a horus chain,pyramid symbol, brain washes the masses...

Last edited by Hold That; 10-24-2010 at 07:59 PM..
 10-24-2010, 07:57 PM         #203
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't understand what's so hard to get....IF EVERY CITIZEN THAT VOTES IN ELECTIONS NEW THAT DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS WORK TOGETHER the plan to depopulate everyone would end today...<--that's the sole purpose of warning everyone & getting the word out...after 9/11 george hw bush was quoted as saying "if the world new what we just did they'd chase us down the street" & he's right there's nothing these ppl could do if EVERYONE was aware of the Illuminati & what's really going on....but with idiots like Hold_That 01seay..etc...all of us in the know are gonna suffer as a result of their stupidity & unwillingness to smarten up.

y'all are the anchors to the ship of enlightenment....
 10-24-2010, 07:57 PM         #204
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 01seay said:
So, since we can't do anything about it, just try to get as rich as possible and enjoy life...but don't feed into everything the media, gossip, and what government tells me.

Sounds like the same things I was doing before I ever heard of the word Illuminati.

:hmm:
What does getting rich have to do anything with it? If they get their way we're all f**kED.
 7 years ago '09        #205
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,925 | Props total: 22151 22151
oh man this gonna be 15 pages soon, maybe 20. I'm more concerned about nuclear warfare, rather than somebody trying to brainwash the masses with chains and tee shirts and pop music. Somehow satan will take over your mind if you watch mtv jams.
 7 years ago '07        #206
timdog 918 heat pts918
space
space
$30,438 | Props total: 14803 14803
 cboi3523 said:
There is no concrete evidence of who or where God is or was and who created the universe but the bible and religions seemed to have spread pretty well. So what's your point... People are going to believe what they want evidence or none.
whats your point

you have none
 10-24-2010, 07:59 PM         #207
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ozWinston said:
oh man this gonna be 15 pages soon, maybe 20. I'm more concerned about nuclear warfare, rather than somebody trying to brainwash the masses with chains and tee shirts and pop music. Somehow satan will take over your mind if you watch mtv jams.
Instead of empowering yourself - you are wasting time watching something that might subconsciously mess with you.
 10-24-2010, 08:00 PM         #208
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ozWinston said:
this is all interrelated you f**kin' moron...you can't put a puzzle together without having all the pieces to it you loser...
 7 years ago '07        #209
timdog 918 heat pts918
space
space
$30,438 | Props total: 14803 14803
 TheBallDontLie said:
How to f!ght back? You spread the word and wake people up and hope everyone start passing it along. Simple as that. Large amount of people are too busy caught up in this bulls**t manipulated entertainment, following on twitter, gossiping meaningless s**t on facebook, watching junk like MTV, looking up to pop artists and movie stars, etc. News lying to the public.
so wire start a website breaking this s**t down then

go to mtv bet vh1 offices with your proof

do like alex jones do and protest the bildeberg confrences

none of yall illumanat believers will but spread s**t over bx and sohh and s**t

kanye prolly sittin back like the a**hole really believe this s**t

his album coming out and he drops this illumanati s**t
 7 years ago '07        #210
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,037 | Props total: 1020 1020
whats wrong with being a mason
lol imo nothing is wrong with being a mason. Alot of Mason's i met over the years were pretty decent people. I have friends who became Mason's. From the stuff i used to read when i was younger i had this image in my mind of them being this evil secret society. There is supposedly alot of different levels to Masonry and the books used to say that they all were secretive and would deny they're affiliation. As i got older and started interaction with different kinds of people (including mason's) i started to learn knew things. The mason's i knew never denied they're affiliations, they even wore mason rings and stuff like that lol. Earlier in life I used to have this warped view of Masons.

First off, people believe Jay is a mason for numerous reasons, 'Run This Town' song aside. Secondly, how am I putting a 'spin' on his lyrics when I'm stating fact, not what YOU feel he implied? And no, he won't get asked if he's a mason because that's too direct of a question and if he does, he'll slink his way out of it by saying something slick which the masses will eat up as usual while not answering the question.
But what if he does get asked and he flat up says "no im not a mason" then what? Like i said earlier i never knew any mason that denied they're affiliation. And those other reason's your talking about has been debunked. Alot of the "so called" evidence doesn't even add up. Not only that but there is many holes in those reasons.
 7 years ago '09        #211
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,925 | Props total: 22151 22151
 TheBallDontLie said:
Instead of empowering yourself - you are wasting time watching something that might subconsciously mess with you.
Then why do you watch sports instead of reading books during those times? Looking at the refs, you gotta know NBA is illuminati connected.
 7 years ago '06        #212
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,966 | Props total: 3473 3473
 TheBallDontLie said:
What does getting rich have to do anything with it? If they get their way we're all f**kED.

That's what cboi3523 told me to do if I needed a plan....

Get Rich ~ Get Money

cboi3523 said:

But if you need a plan here's one. Get money so you can have some kind of power.
 7 years ago '10        #213
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
 Michael_Moore said:
I don't understand what's so hard to get....IF EVERY CITIZEN THAT VOTES IN ELECTIONS NEW THAT DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS WORK TOGETHER the plan to depopulate everyone would end today...<--that's the sole purpose of warning everyone & getting the word out...after 9/11 george hw bush was quoted as saying "if the world new what we just did they'd chase us down the street" & he's right there's nothing these ppl could do if EVERYONE was aware of the Illuminati & what's really going on....but with idiots like Hold_That 01seay..etc...all of us in the know are gonna suffer as a result of their stupidity & unwillingness to smarten up.

y'all are the anchors to the ship of enlightenment....
you get more and more pathetic with every post. @ you sheep
 10-24-2010, 08:03 PM         #214
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All I see is people only interested in themselves. That's why the world will always be s**t.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 10-24-2010 at 08:06 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #215
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 01seay said:
So, since we can't do anything about it, just try to get as rich as possible and enjoy life...but don't feed into everything the media, gossip, and what government tells me.

Sounds like the same things I was doing before I ever heard of the word Illuminati.

:hmm:
Good. Sounds like there is no point for you to be in this thread then, you're good to go.
 10-24-2010, 08:05 PM         #216
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rico23 said:
so is the knowledge corner not a sub forum anymore or....
I know right
 7 years ago '06        #217
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 01seay said:
That's what cboi3523 told me to do if I needed a plan....

Get Rich ~ Get Money
That plan was for YOU I told YOU not everybody else.

You sound like that kid in school that gets in trouble and says but he did it too.

Last edited by cboi3523; 10-24-2010 at 08:12 PM..
 10-24-2010, 08:07 PM         #218
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ozWinston said:
Then why do you watch sports instead of reading books during those times? Looking at the refs, you gotta know NBA is illuminati connected.
I actually read books. And i do watch sports which is mainly NBA because i love the sport. I don't watch MLB (but bet it). I go some sundays without even watching games just to avoid those stupid commercials. Secondly that is i support myself with sports betting. Eating healthy, keeping myself in shape by working out almost daily or at the gym ballin, doing something outside in the nature, educating myself while reading online or books, etc. I think me watching NBA (something i enjoy) for 3-4 hours at night while making money is OK. Beats working a 9-5.
 7 years ago '08        #219
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,389 | Props total: 1629 1629
Funny, I'm doing a speech on the Illuminati tomorrow.
 7 years ago '05        #220
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,729 | Props total: 12514 12514
 TheBallDontLie said:
my man, if you don't realize there are people who control america and been having their way since America was born.. I believe that are families(royal families if you want to call it that) that have been in power since the colonial times and wont give that s**t up for nothing.. Bush got in office and basically lost, we've been to wars that the american people had no control or say in wether we wanted to f!ght or not.. We are powerless, unless YOU GAIN POWER, and the only forceable why too do some s**t like that is by overrunning the government and causing anarchy.. Since people are too afraid to do that, and you guys say "thats what they want" is "anarchy" then this s**t will never change, and it's going to be the same bulls**t we've always dealt with.. Politics and public speeches, and marches of "we shall overcome" wont work..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
25 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago