Kanye West has a question about the Illuminati...

most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #181
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 timdog said:
this..

there is no concrete evidence of this illumanati s**t as people are making out to be

thats why ppl say spread the word do this do that but have no solid plan to stop it
There is no concrete evidence of who or where God is or was and who created the universe but the bible and religions seemed to have spread pretty well. So what's your point... People are going to believe what they want evidence or none.

Last edited by cboi3523; 10-24-2010 at 07:41 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #182
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3538 3538
 cboi3523 said:
This comment sounds silly. What are they going to do: Here is a step by step plan on how to overthrow your government. Knowledge is power but there is only so much you can do.

Celebrities with money > Civilians with information

How is just knowing equates to power in this situation when there's "supposedly" groups of people with millions and billions of dollars plotting to take over the world and enslave the masses mentally and eventually physically.....

...it's like telling me a war is going to break out, go spread the word.....what good is knowing if there's no plan, ideas, or anything in particular on how to f!ght back or even put up an effort.

7 years ago '04        #183
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 JaiMega said:
People do research and find proof that someone is in a secret society, but do nothing about it.

Shows how pussified our world is and how people are afraid to start a civil war or revolt.
"Chaos" in the streets is what the Illuminati wants, since it allows for them to instill more of their "order."

"Order out of Chaos."

Knowledge is more powerful than a gun any day of the week, and they know that.

Which is why Congress has allowed Obama to control the Internet following a "national emergency."

If you don't understand what's taking place, you will not be able to help yourself, your family, friends, neighbors, etc.

Likewise for them.

Know what you're getting into before you get into it.
 10-24-2010, 07:42 PM         #184
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Words from my n*gga Bob Marley.

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #185
space
space
 matik23 said:
Basically these conspiracy nuts are preaching the choir and yet drinking their six pack happily. I don't see you losers polishing your m16s.
If you did, you would think of them as terrorists, like the media wants you to.

So don't play high and mighty.
 10-24-2010, 07:43 PM         #186
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheBallDontLie said:
Yeah, there is no point of us to be aware, lets just take everything thrown in our faces at face value and accept it. Lets chase the American dream like they want us to. Let them rob us and r*pe us, put GMO's in all our foods, soon we're probably let them take over all the farms and destroy the real nutrient foods and feed us poison. They already make us dumber with fluoride in our water and other chemicals when we take showers. Chemtrails, too. Lets forget about our spiritual self as well. Let them make a new religious for our new age, no problem.
:agreement6::agreement6:

even the most basic idiot that feels they can't do anything about what the Illuminati is doing should at least know they shouldn't be drinking the tap water and like u pointed out eating the GMO foods in mainstream advertised grocery stores...
 7 years ago '05        #187
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,738 | Props total: 12561 12561
 Screwhead said:
"Chaos" in the streets is what the Illuminati wants, since it allows for them to instill more of their "order."

"Order out of Chaos."

Which is why Congress has allowed Obama to control the Internet following a "national emergency."

If you don't understand what's taking place, you will not be able to help yourself, your family, friends, neighbors, etc.

Likewise for them.

so when do you decide to take action? When does "talk" become not enough.. When they finally execute their plan and it's too late? Why not unfoil something if it's heading into a bad direction??
 10-24-2010, 07:45 PM         #188
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How to f!ght back? You spread the word and wake people up and hope everyone start passing it along. Simple as that. Large amount of people are too busy caught up in this bulls**t manipulated entertainment, following on twitter, gossiping meaningless s**t on facebook, watching junk like MTV, looking up to pop artists and movie stars, etc. News lying to the public.
 7 years ago '06        #189
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
 01seay said:
How is just knowing equates to power in this situation when there's "supposedly" groups of people with millions and billions of dollars plotting to take over the world and enslave the masses mentally and eventually physically.....

...it's like telling me a war is going to break out, go spread the word.....what good is knowing if there's no plan, ideas, or anything in particular on how to f!ght back or even put up an effort.

Guess you've been hibernating for years and never heard the phrase "knowledge is power" And don't get comments confused little man. I never said to spread anything. At the end of the day there is NOTHING YOU can do about what's taking place you and I are pawns in this game of life.

But if you need a plan here's one. Get money so you can have some kind of power.
 7 years ago '05        #190
space
space
 TheBallDontLie said:
How to f!ght back? You spread the word and wake people up. Simple as that. Large amount of people are too busy following on twitter, gossiping meaningless s**t on facebook, watching junk like MTV.
well wouldn't it be more informative for people too understand what is being put in the food,water and all the other bills they are passing, rather than spreading the word about some silly a.ss free masonry pillars and a horus chain kanye is wearing?
 7 years ago '09        #191
BKTerror45 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,670 | Props total: 128 128
my boy Kanye
 10-24-2010, 07:48 PM         #192
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matik23 said:
Basically these conspiracy nuts are preaching the choir and yet drinking their six pack happily. I don't see you losers polishing your m16s.
yea that's it..start shooting s**t up & speed up the process right... f**kin' idiots on here I swear..

they're looking for any excuses to implement martial law..last episode of NCIS the episode was centered around the next perceived threat being DOMESTIC TERRORISTS..they're shifting the debate from the taliban to now focusing on the real target...US..and u idiots don't even see it...why do you think the tea party is being demonized right now...
 7 years ago '10        #193
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
 Michael_Moore said:
:agreement6::agreement6:

even the most basic idiot that feels they can't do anything about what the Illuminati is doing should at least know they shouldn't be drinking the tap water and like u pointed out eating the GMO foods in mainstream advertised grocery stores...
wipe your face off....kayne just s**t on you
 7 years ago '04        #194
space
space
 Hold That said:
so when do you decide to take action? When does "talk" become not enough.. When they finally execute their plan and it's too late? Why not unfoil something if it's heading into a bad direction??
You would have to tell others something is headed in a bad direction first.

"It takes a village."

Defense (not provocation) is a virtue......all action takes preparation first.

Notifying others of what is around the corner is one form of preparation, for others and yourself.
 7 years ago '10        #195
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
yea that's it..start shooting s**t up & speed up the process right... f**kin' idiots on here I swear..
yeah you're right,just keep watching alex jones youtube videos....that will show the government
 7 years ago '06        #196
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
 Screwhead said:

"Order out of Chaos."

Likewise for them.

This^

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #197
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
I just tweeted.

@kanyewest Illuminati or not I give you props for making good music lol.

7 years ago '10        #198
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Screwhead said:
You would have to tell others something is headed in a bad direction first.

"It takes a village."

Defense (not provocation) is a virtue......all action takes preparation first.

Notifying others of what is around the corner is one form of preparation, for others and yourself.
aka do nothing but jump on the internet and force feed your own paranoia
 7 years ago '05        #199
space
space
 TheBallDontLie said:
Cause there is brainwashing on basically every outlet you can think of. He is just one puppet out of many. Look at his history all the satanic and symbolism in his clothing, videos, etc.

Why you think Dave Chappelle turned down 50 million?
Dave Chappelle turned down 50 million because he didn't want to be a slave to corporate America and lose control of his show.. he would be demanded to do too many things, that didn't go in lines with the show.. not exactly brain washing.. I would say..

Nobody has answered my question.. HOW DOES A HORUS CHAIN, A PYRAMID, BRAIN WASH ME? HOW? These are claims and accusations, but nobody is saying HOW. These are just images that mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to me.. How is that brain washing?
 7 years ago '06        #200
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3538 3538
 TheBallDontLie said:
How to f!ght back? You spread the word and wake people up and hope everyone start passing it along. Simple as that. Large amount of people are too busy caught up in this bulls**t manipulated entertainment, following on twitter, gossiping meaningless s**t on facebook, watching junk like MTV, looking up to pop artists and movie stars, etc. News lying to the public.
 S.D.174 said:
ummm, i'll give you an answer

it's too late to stop them. over history monarchs allowed them to become wealthy and are now the richest folk walking. Go tell a rothschild to give his trillions back to the community and see what he'll tell you
 cboi3523 said:
Guess you've been hibernating for years and never heard the phrase "knowledge is power" And don't get comments confused little man. I never said to spread anything. At the end of the day there is NOTHING YOU can do about what's taking place you and I are pawns in this game of life.

But if you need a plan here's one. Get money so you can have some kind of power.

So, since we can't do anything about it, just try to get as rich as possible and enjoy life...but don't feed into everything the media, gossip, and what government tells me.

Sounds like the same things I was doing before I ever heard of the word Illuminati.

:hmm:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy