40 Glocc runs into Birdman and Slim in the Universal building, and guess what happened??

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-24-2010, 10:26 AM         #41
BasedHead  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this nicca 40 live in a run down house .. still rocking tall tees with cheap beauty supply store hats turn backwards.. like seriously? he try to bully other artist to be on his record and still can't make a hit.

what is dude problem? he go around la looking for celebrities to check like he's working for Tmz lmaoo dude is a clown 4real.
 7 years ago '04        #42
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
 CaliIsActive said:
Come on. If Cars block off both sides of the street and they banging on ya window

You telling me he aint scared?

Real Talk.... You are ignorant as f*ck tho

What you expect n*ggas to start shooting each other in the universal office?
Let break some s**t down for you n*ggaz real quick, pay close attention cause you only gone get it like this one time in your life. If I'm coming to handle some gangsta business I am not bringing a camera, and if I do bring a camera I put my enemy at a disadvantage cause they cant get into no gangsta s**t either cause that's like volunteering for prison. So the best thing for the enemy to do is stay in tha car unless they want to wrestle, there are n*ggaz who like to wrestle (body gaurds), then you got the n*ggaz that only bust they gun. If I feel maxed out disrespected by you and you been running from me, and I catch you and I able to block you off car windows would not be enough to separate us, I'm coming through them.

So I have to ask myself why did they not go through the window, well once you bust the window guns can go off and I bet even with rinkidink attorneys if it is caught on camera you will get off for busting ya gun. So what I am saying is with the cameras rolling if you about busting you gun and not no wrestling bulls**t then that is the only way you could handle it, the way Cash Money did. The n*ggaz posed no threat the were acting like aggresive paparazzi type fans, if you got a problem turn the camera off and bust a window.

If you see this as some gangsta s**t or see this as exposing someone as not a gangsta or respect tha n*ggaz behind this for this, consider yourself hoodwinked and bamboozled, you have been gotten. And there is no way you have been caught up in no beef or no gangsta s**t in yo life. Cause any real n*gga can peep tha fraudness going on here, but the jealous and lame will suck it right up, and I personally appreciate the opportunity to identify a few square a.ss n*ggaz.
 7 years ago '06        #43
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
40 Glocc like 42 years old. He need to cut this bs out.
 10-24-2010, 10:58 AM         #44
Eiy-Kyu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at a 45-year-old man who still writes all in caps and catches feelings on Twitter.
 7 years ago '08        #45
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,107 | Props total: 2630 2630
why is this in the hip hop section?
40 glocc cant rap
 7 years ago '09        #46
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,110 | Props total: 1651 1651
this is all 40 glocc publicity what a shame all this gossip will come back to him
 7 years ago '05        #47
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
I don't know who this 40 Glocc character is but everytime someone post one of his tweets he seems like a lil gossping a.ss b**ch.

I can't take you seriously as a man
 7 years ago '07        #48
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,591 | Props total: 10548 10548
Clown a.ss n*gga.I guess he wasn't wit 10 n*ggas...lol
 7 years ago '07        #49
jayyast 
space
space
$469 | Props total: 122 122
40 gloc lookin like a hoe....baby n slim not hoes thats well known in da city n*ggaz grew up in drama u think 40 showin them sumthin new??
 7 years ago '10        #50
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
 Knowledgeable said:
At acting like a tough thug talking major s**t on twitter and using the "LOL" s**t. That s**t is weak as f**k.
hell yea
 7 years ago '05        #51
rippac4 
space
space
$14,132 | Props total: 1049 1049
real talk not a fan of Cash Money but u see 40 Glocc always running to twitter and s**t, Baby & Slim are old school Gs, they s**t don't make it to twitter, they do s**t on the low
 10-24-2010, 01:01 PM         #52
doitbigthen05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CaliIsActive said:
Come on. If Cars block off both sides of the street and they banging on ya window

You telling me he aint scared?

Real Talk.... You are ignorant as f*ck tho

What you expect n*ggas to start shooting each other in the universal office?
Man, we dont know who was in those trucks, It was probably Young MC or somebody. And then for this n*gga to have a camera filming him and his Cousins (so called Goons) is pathetic. You gangsta when you make the news homie. And about the universal thang, Hell yeah if you bad enough to block off these n*ggas rides, then address these n*ggaz when u by yourself in universal, didnt say f!ght or shoot'em, address them. Pimp C said it best ; If you really dont like them somethings gonna happend whether u want i too or not.; So basiclly, 40 Glocc can eat 40 nuts.
 10-24-2010, 01:05 PM         #53
doitbigthen05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Let break some s**t down for you n*ggaz real quick, pay close attention cause you only gone get it like this one time in your life. If I'm coming to handle some gangsta business I am not bringing a camera, and if I do bring a camera I put my enemy at a disadvantage cause they cant get into no gangsta s**t either cause that's like volunteering for prison. So the best thing for the enemy to do is stay in tha car unless they want to wrestle, there are n*ggaz who like to wrestle (body gaurds), then you got the n*ggaz that only bust they gun. If I feel maxed out disrespected by you and you been running from me, and I catch you and I able to block you off car windows would not be enough to separate us, I'm coming through them.

So I have to ask myself why did they not go through the window, well once you bust the window guns can go off and I bet even with rinkidink attorneys if it is caught on camera you will get off for busting ya gun. So what I am saying is with the cameras rolling if you about busting you gun and not no wrestling bulls**t then that is the only way you could handle it, the way Cash Money did. The n*ggaz posed no threat the were acting like aggresive paparazzi type fans, if you got a problem turn the camera off and bust a window.

If you see this as some gangsta s**t or see this as exposing someone as not a gangsta or respect tha n*ggaz behind this for this, consider yourself hoodwinked and bamboozled, you have been gotten. And there is no way you have been caught up in no beef or no gangsta s**t in yo life. Cause any real n*gga can peep tha fraudness going on here, but the jealous and lame will suck it right up, and I personally appreciate the opportunity to identify a few square a.ss n*ggaz.
This^^^^. Real Talk
 7 years ago '09        #54
kmj09 
space
space
$921 | Props total: 126 126

[pic - click to view]

oh ok ........da rap game for you ..............
 7 years ago '07        #55
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
40 who?
 7 years ago '04        #56
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
40 glocc's ppl already said wayne and birdman wasn't in those whips lol yall some clowns for believing 40, dude is a clown for real
 7 years ago '08        #57
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,722 | Props total: 12141 12141
Seriously, who is 40 Glock to Baby n Wayne?

Small potatoes
 7 years ago '04        #58
thisisgame 
space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 41 41
at the end of the day birdman and weezy have more money and fame than 40 glock and his entire crew combined
 7 years ago '10        #59
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,585 | Props total: 6694 6694
Typical CMR s**t....get called out and don't say or do s**t back. Even if they started the s**t.
 7 years ago '04        #60
lfletcher 
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136
SMH! When you're at the top and continuously making $$ there's always a lame trying to start beef to get some attention & publicity. Why would dudes worth over $400 Million be afraid of 1 little thug? Baby can hire Blackwater to do his security if it was that serious; you saw what Blackwater did in Iraq. lol! All the dudes that proved how hard & ignorant they were by beating down or k!lling someone over some BS are serving time in jail today being somebody’s b**ch! This BS hip hop beef is overrated!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
25 comments
1 day ago