Brock And Undertaker Had Words After The Match

most viewed right now
 206
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
131 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 127
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 108
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 79
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
ruff 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2649 2649
 wawdy24 said:
internet gangsta' ... Seriously ... Go watch monday night raw f**got.
tell em why you mad son
 7 years ago '08        #42
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
avatar space
space
$9,180 | Props total: 967 967
my n*gga Mean Mark might have him shook like he had HBK


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #43
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
 Wawdy24 said:
Mad because 14 year old hardcore wannabes on Boxden ... it hasnt changed in 10 years here, don't expect it now. Especially when kids on here grew up sucking Undertakers d!ck and think he's a bad mother f**ker cause he wears a blue bandana, and mma gloves in the ring ... if it's that easy, everyone would do it.
you would not have done what undertaker did so shut the f**k up
 7 years ago '04        #44
ruff 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2649 2649
How bout them Yankees, f**got?
 7 years ago '04        #45
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$8,170 | Props total: 2384 2384
Part of the personal beef stems from how Brock just up and quit the business after they invested so much into him being the next big thing. Guys like Rock and Taker put him over just for him to quit meaning he had no passion and was pretty much in it because it was something he "thought" he wanted to do. Taker never took kindly to that.
 7 years ago '04        #46
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,519 | Props total: 55 55
 ruff said:
How bout them Yankees, f**got?
are you kidding me? Im not a Yankees fan ... f**got!
 7 years ago '04        #47
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,519 | Props total: 55 55
 Liquid-Science said:
you would not have done what undertaker did so shut the f**k up
I wouldn't have said "what you want to do this" to a f!ghter walking by after he just got beat? Yeah, that is straight up gangster s**t right there right??!! You are a f**king moron. Why don't bad a.ss Undertaker start doing brake stands, and pull out a shank right in front of him. It's b**ch a.ss moves like he did that make Undertaker the fakest hardcore biker dude ever. He probably got banished by his local biker gang hence why he's still wrestling for a living ... or Lesnar slayed his wife in bed, one of the two!
 7 years ago '04        #48
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,519 | Props total: 55 55
 Rashad69 said:
Part of the personal beef stems from how Brock just up and quit the business after they invested so much into him being the next big thing. Guys like Rock and Taker put him over just for him to quit meaning he had no passion and was pretty much in it because it was something he "thought" he wanted to do. Taker never took kindly to that.
When Rock did the same thing? Undertaker should worry about his own selfishness and lose @ wrestlemania once in his career. Undertaker is so selfish he has put no one over ever on the biggest card WWE has in it's history. Taker is jealous because he's too old to do what Brock is doing. But if wearing MMA gloves and a blue bandana makes you a straight up G ... people on this board should probably start doing it ...
 7 years ago '04        #49
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,519 | Props total: 55 55
 Rashad69 said:
Part of the personal beef stems from how Brock just up and quit the business after they invested so much into him being the next big thing. Guys like Rock and Taker put him over just for him to quit meaning he had no passion and was pretty much in it because it was something he "thought" he wanted to do. Taker never took kindly to that.
When Rock, Kurt Angle did the same thing? Undertaker should worry about his own selfishness and lose @ wrestlemania once in his career. Undertaker is so selfish he has put no one over ever on the biggest card WWE has in it's history. Taker is jealous because he's too old to do what Brock is doing. But if wearing MMA gloves and a blue bandana makes you a straight up G ... people on this board should probably start doing it ...
 7 years ago '06        #50
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
avatar space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992
 Wawdy24 said:
You all are a bunch of f**king idiots ... Undertakers a G? What cuz he wore gloves before MMA blew up? Or cause he said something to a champion because he lost his belt? Undertaker would get smashed up by Frank Mir if he went MMA. f**king bunch of f**king stupid f**ks on this board still! You all have no clue what the f**k your talking about ... shut the f**k up!
Shut your tutu wearing a.ss up f**got.
 7 years ago '06        #51
daffysm 
space
avatar space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 2053 2053
Taker: "you wanna do it?"

 7 years ago '07        #52
CrazyNDaLasDayz 402 heat pts402
space
avatar space
space
$5,637 | Props total: 14397 14397
 Wawdy24 said:
He's a g for yelping in a guys face walking by?? if he was a G he would grabbed his arm, turned him face to face and said something, not a walk by with his boys all around him ... its a b**ch move by a guy that is too trendy to realize hes a fake a.ss biker b**ch ... period. And I like Cain just as much as Brock ... so don't bring ignorant BS saying I'm sour ... Lesnar is humble now (been the last two f!ghts) he needed a wake up call ... rematch and it could be a different story!
lol taker "aka mark calloway" is there enjoying a f!ght and a beaten Brock walks by while a chill Mark says "Wanna do it??".......How is that a b**ch move?? He was being real...

 Wawdy24 said:
I wouldn't have said "what you want to do this" to a f!ghter walking by after he just got beat? Yeah, that is straight up gangster s**t right there right??!! You are a f**king moron. Why don't bad a.ss Undertaker start doing brake stands, and pull out a shank right in front of him. It's b**ch a.ss moves like he did that make Undertaker the fakest hardcore biker dude ever. He probably got banished by his local biker gang hence why he's still wrestling for a living ... or Lesnar slayed his wife in bed, one of the two!
You act like he pummeled his a.ss after he was already beaten... he say three simple words "wanna do it?" that's it...

 Wawdy24 said:
When Rock did the same thing? Undertaker should worry about his own selfishness and lose @ wrestlemania once in his career. Undertaker is so selfish he has put no one over ever on the biggest card WWE has in it's history. Taker is jealous because he's too old to do what Brock is doing. But if wearing MMA gloves and a blue bandana makes you a straight up G ... people on this board should probably start doing it ...
U mad cuz Taker is "g" in the industry....yeah Taker might be a lil too old to try MMA.......and? He's good at what he does, yet.... I bet he'd whoop ya salty azz in real life


 7 years ago '04        #53
thisisgame 
space
avatar space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 41 41
it woulda been hilarious if the undertaker chokeslamed him as he walked by
 7 years ago '04        #54
thisisgame 
space
avatar space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 41 41
it woulda been hilarious if the undertaker chokeslamed him as he walked by
 7 years ago '04        #55
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
seemed fake as hell to me just like wwe

i actually 100% guarantee it was fake
 7 years ago '06        #56
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
LOL this s**t was gangsta as f**k. Am I the only one that notices the music playin in the background? Perfect timing for this video to be shot. Understaker grilled the f**k out that n*gga. I think he spotted Brock starin him down so he asked him "you wanna do it?" on some "you wanna get f**ked up again n*gga?"
And peep undertaker's girl next to him. snowflake look bad.
 10-24-2010, 06:14 AM         #57
Fresh 84 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thisisgame said:
it woulda been hilarious if the undertaker chokeslamed him as he walked by
nah, woulda been hilarious if he rolled his eyes back while he walked by

[pic - click to view]



 7 years ago '04        #58
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$8,170 | Props total: 2384 2384
 Wawdy24 said:
When Rock, Kurt Angle did the same thing? Undertaker should worry about his own selfishness and lose @ wrestlemania once in his career. Undertaker is so selfish he has put no one over ever on the biggest card WWE has in it's history. Taker is jealous because he's too old to do what Brock is doing. But if wearing MMA gloves and a blue bandana makes you a straight up G ... people on this board should probably start doing it ...
No...Brock was there for 2 years. Acted like he wanted to be there, then just ghosted after they gave him so much, built him up so much, merchandise, licensing, the title IMMEDIATELY, etc. You can NOT compare him to Rock and Angle because Rock and Angle had careers; put in time in the WWE. Rock was there for 7 years (and came back to put over Orton). Angle was there for 7 years. Brock was there for two and completely ghosted. Rock and Angle TOLD Vince what was going on, and both had great reasons for leaving; Rock didn't like the politics going on backstage with HHH as the new son in law, and Angle left because the E knew of an existing neck injury with him and NEVER told him, letting him wrestle with it when he could have potentially been paralyzed.

What you're obviously ignorant of is that Taker has been in the position to go over his whole career but he's actually OFFERED the streak to certain guys in the past (Orton, Kane, Batista, etc) and none of the guys wanted to take it. Orton specifically said he had respect for Takers streak and didn't want to take it. Taker has NO problem putting a young talent over (Orton, Khali, Batista, Nathan Jones, Snitsky, etc). To say that "Taker is jealous" just sounds like a really really big a.ssumption on your part, based off of nothing.
 7 years ago '04        #59
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$5,357 | Props total: 1575 1575
 Liquid-Science said:
he's a G for doing that s**t in his face

I wonder if it was staged though...Vince might've given brock like 250k just to get some pub for the WWE at this card
Hmmmmmm. Wwe has been struggling lately ....
 7 years ago '10        #60
theking1 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
Brock vs. Undertaker at Wrestlemania?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
282 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 44
Is Harlem World a Classic?
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
52 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
44 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy