2010 World Series: San Francisco Giants (NL) vs. Texas Rangers (AL)

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
48 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who wins the 2010 World Series?
Giants in 4 2 3.23%
Giants in 5 8 12.90%
Giants in 6 16 25.81%
Giants in 7 12 19.35%
Rangers in 4 1 1.61%
Rangers in 5 5 8.06%
Rangers in 6 15 24.19%
Rangers in 7 3 4.84%
Voters: 62. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10-24-2010, 01:29 AM         #41
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 adam1122 said:
Haha there are a good group of us but a lot of the fans are most definitely bandwagoners especially here in Sacramento. I swear it kinda pisses me off that all these people (even friends) that didn't give two s**ts about them during the season are talking about them all the time and wearing Giants gear I mean I'd rather them follow the Giants than any other team don't get me wrong, but don't rep them like you have followed them all year long
A few dudes I know out here are already starting the NO NEW GEAR MOVEMENT out here. I see people with Lids bags with brand new Giants caps and Rangers hats.
 7 years ago '05        #42
adam1122 2 heat pts
space
space
$985 | Props total: 2 2
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
A few dudes I know out here are already starting the NO NEW GEAR MOVEMENT out here. I see people with Lids bags with brand new Giants caps and Rangers hats.
That's f**kn despicable I seriously can't stand that s**t. Those are the people that aren't even baseball fans they just decide to root for a winning team in any sport, as long as they are in the nearby area of the team. I just look at those people like where were you at when we didn't make it big? Lol kinda like where I am at with my Sac Kings unfortunately
 7 years ago '07        #43
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19982 19982
 Spiffy said:
has to be the s**ttiest WS, probably going to be the lowest watched ever in history

go texas

oh the d!ck riders team didn't get in

Last edited by Ham Rove; 10-24-2010 at 02:23 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #44
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,880 | Props total: 2718 2718
 onlyonesmoke said:
I glad there no Eastcoast team in the World Series...
ESPNs worst fear has happened.
 10-24-2010, 02:47 AM         #45
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rangers in 6
 7 years ago '04        #46
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
giants in 5.
 7 years ago '05        #47
BitchesNBlunts 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,203 | Props total: 4 4
to me, their closer (Wilson) wont be able to strike out the Rangers like that. Also, They are both two hot a.ss teams. The rangers firepower is more than The Padres, The Braves, and The Phils. its gonna be rangers in 7.
 7 years ago '08        #48
big leo 415 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,474 | Props total: 9 9
giants in 6
 7 years ago '04        #49
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,718 | Props total: 13111 13111
Those Rangers bats > Giants. Plus the Rangers pitching has been underrated past Lee. It will be a great World Series. Just wake me up when it's the offseason.
 7 years ago '09        #50
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
As A Phillies Fan I Got To Say The Giants Are Most Definitely Hungry. I Don't Know Much About The Rangers I Don't Like The A.L.. I Just Hope SF Brings The Crown Back To The N.L..
 7 years ago '07        #51
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 adam1122 said:
Haha there are a good group of us but a lot of the fans are most definitely bandwagoners especially here in Sacramento. I swear it kinda pisses me off that all these people (even friends) that didn't give two s**ts about them during the season are talking about them all the time and wearing Giants gear I mean I'd rather them follow the Giants than any other team don't get me wrong, but don't rep them like you have followed them all year long

That EXACT bulls**t is going on down here too, I see everyone rocking Rangers gear now and I'm always like, why didn't yall rock your shirt last year or even at the beginning of this year?

I see people rockin Ranger s**t and I will start talkin to em and one person even asked me why we don't pitch Cliff Lee every game

After the WS, our bandwagoners will fall back.
 10-24-2010, 11:08 AM         #52
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MythMade said:
That EXACT bulls**t is going on down here too, I see everyone rocking Rangers gear now and I'm always like, why didn't yall rock your shirt last year or even at the beginning of this year?

I see people rockin Ranger s**t and I will start talkin to em and one person even asked me why we don't pitch Cliff Lee every game

After the WS, our bandwagoners will fall back.
Well congrats man, you're the only Rangers fan that came to memory through all of this.
 7 years ago '08        #53
AKMPLCE 34 heat pts34
space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 1097 1097
We got this im callin game 5 gigantes are the real deal!
 7 years ago '08        #54
thewallochamp 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,804 | Props total: 132 132
rooting for SF but its gon be Rangers in 6
 7 years ago '05        #55
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
 adam1122 said:
for real my fn brother in law is all about the Giants now & dude don't even like baseball its just like

[pic - click to view]

but he got some $$$ & hes talkin bout gettin us tix to one of the games so :dancingcool:

Giants in 6

Last edited by SacTown; 10-25-2010 at 12:58 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #56
BayLoc 
space
space
$3,857 | Props total: 3 3
SFG BABY!!!!!!!!!! WE TAKIN IT THIS YEAR!!!!!!!! We aint gonna let it slip this time, we got a better manager, not no dumb f**k like dusty baker.........

and i dont know why people dont think it wont be a good series, this is better for baseball than boring a.ss yanks and phils, no one wants to see the same boring a.ss teams every year.
 7 years ago '05        #57
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
Giants in 7
 10-25-2010, 10:20 AM         #58
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

10-25-2010, 10:26 AM         #59
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think this world series is gonna be graet, even as a yankee fan. a couple young, solid teams making it to the series. pitching vs. hitting. i was sick of seeing the phillies dominate, and i'm sure non yankee fans were sick of seeing the yankees in the postseason as well. it woulda k!lled me if tampa knocked us out... but i can deal with the rangers pulling through.

i know MLB and it's sponsors wanted phillies vs yankees, but this matchup is equally as exciting .

now if newscorp decides to stop being f*g*ots and gives cablevision customers FOX back, maybe i can watch it.
 7 years ago '08        #60
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
Giants in 6. Texas beat up on us cause our pitching was horrible. The Giants have great pitching.

If the Giants lose. It will probably be because of their defense.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
21 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy