Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #281
RaMArQabLe 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$161 | Props total: 25 25
i'll give it ago... i've only watched it once, and im just trying to make sense of it all... im not saying this "IS" what its supposed to be, just what i think it is.

The start: Him driving in a fast car symbolises his life in the fast lane, doing what he wants, but what he doesn't realise is that he's on a collision coarse, which is shown with the comet (Phoenix) and his car. The random animals, dears and s**t symbolise "us" the public on lookers just witnessing his life/career.

lyrics: "Can we get much higher?".... he's at the peak of his career, but then s**t comes crashing down.

He discovers a pheonix that hasn't rose from flames but crashed in flames, much like his life it isn't how he percieved things would go... essentially the opposite of the cliche'.

The Phoenix awakes to the news and then explores the back yard... if you are able to see the Phoenix as an extension of kanyes emotions he is "re-awaking" after the "fall from grace" and starts by "exploring his own backyard". The forrest animals symbolise his perception of his own unique mind, he begins rediscovering himself.

The MPC scene, although extremely hot the Phoenix is simply kanye's soul gainning life and inspiration as he hits each button on the MPC. He begins to feel what he needs to do... "create" pretty much what kanye has said in interviews.

Little Kid with red flare: Kanye showing the pheonix all of the lights and a statue of MJ.... i dont really know, paying homage to the man that started the whole "music video" thing and realising that there is alot of greatness and special s**t in the world that gain your attention and deserve appreciation, but prolly don't get what they deserve? then the random KKK dude with the flare... possibly means that despite all the wonder of the world theres still hate and evil in this world leading ppl in the wrong direction.

Pheonix learning to use a cup with the claws... simply kanyes just learning to do s**t again but with different tools.

The dinner scene is most probably kanye expressing how he feels when he enters a room. Although he appears normal he is judged for his accessories and everything connected to him.

The ballerina scene confuses me in trying analyses what he was trying to achieve, perhaps trying to show that although he makes the music we all listen to, beauty is still defined as a white ballerina? Although kanye puts his soul into what he does, the attention is always focused on the pretty ballerinas? i dont know.

After the phoenix spaz's out at dinner shes in the backyard again, and the animals (public) are no longer paying attention, they are eating going about their business, not caring about the phoenix... she's been shun.

His discussions with the phoenix are to show that he has questions his thoughts, ideas and perceptions internally, and has wrestled with his desires knowing the truth "that the he has to burn (suffer) to be set free otherwise he will turn to stone (become irrelevant)".

the s3x scene is about kanye comming to peace with his soul? becoming one and becoming complete, at the same time letting go of his problems that intially brought his world crashing down,.

kanye awakes in a peaceful garden knowing that he has to chase the dream he was originally on, he was always lost, but now he knows what he's chasing, but still doesn't know where he is.

The end: at the start we see kanye driving aimlessly, but by the end of the film he has shed all the material things "car" and is running with purpose with a cause to what he feels is his destiny, representing his new outlook on life.... pink diamond teeth and all.
 7 years ago '08        #282
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1645 1645
Fact: Kanye West mentions the devil in 90% of the songs in this short movie.
 7 years ago '04        #283
trinking726 
space
space
$868 | Props total: 5 5
i honestly think Kanye West has slightly lost his f**king mind. Not to sound disrepectful but after his mother passed he's been on some serious left field s**t. i mean the backwards abortion that was 808's, the taylor swift s**t, this film or whatever the f**k you wanna call it...and then i just watched some of that interview on mtv. I know that some of the greatest minds ever were looked at as crazy people during their lifetimes but i feel like kanye is trying to compare himself to those people. dude just seems uncomfortable in his own skin. his music is all over the place and that's probably a reflection of his mind state. i dunno yo...i can see him headin down a heroin highway to the barrel of a shotgun tunnel. kurt kobain s**t. im so appalled that it's f**kin ridiculous. see what i did there \

7 years ago '05        #284
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,165 | Props total: 958 958
 Rico23 said:
When That broad dancing to that power instrumental....

[pic - click to view]

And BTW unfinished leaked version all the lights>>>>>>rhianna version...f**kin rhianna
That s**t was hot..
 7 years ago '06        #285
Affectz 131 heat pts131
space
space
$8,222 | Props total: 4508 4508
 RaMArQabLe said:
i'll give it ago... i've only watched it once, and im just trying to make sense of it all... im not saying this "IS" what its supposed to be, just what i think it is.

The start: Him driving in a fast car symbolises his life in the fast lane, doing what he wants, but what he doesn't realise is that he's on a collision coarse, which is shown with the comet (Phoenix) and his car. The random animals, dears and s**t symbolise "us" the public on lookers just witnessing his life/career.

lyrics: "Can we get much higher?".... he's at the peak of his career, but then s**t comes crashing down.

He discovers a pheonix that hasn't rose from flames but crashed in flames, much like his life it isn't how he percieved things would go... essentially the opposite of the cliche'.

The Phoenix awakes to the news and then explores the back yard... if you are able to see the Phoenix as an extension of kanyes emotions he is "re-awaking" after the "fall from grace" and starts by "exploring his own backyard". The forrest animals symbolise his perception of his own unique mind, he begins rediscovering himself.

The MPC scene, although extremely hot the Phoenix is simply kanye's soul gainning life and inspiration as he hits each button on the MPC. He begins to feel what he needs to do... "create" pretty much what kanye has said in interviews.

Little Kid with red flare: Kanye showing the pheonix all of the lights and a statue of MJ.... i dont really know, paying homage to the man that started the whole "music video" thing and realising that there is alot of greatness and special s**t in the world that gain your attention and deserve appreciation, but prolly don't get what they deserve? then the random KKK dude with the flare... possibly means that despite all the wonder of the world theres still hate and evil in this world leading ppl in the wrong direction.

Pheonix learning to use a cup with the claws... simply kanyes just learning to do s**t again but with different tools.

The dinner scene is most probably kanye expressing how he feels when he enters a room. Although he appears normal he is judged for his accessories and everything connected to him.

The ballerina scene confuses me in trying analyses what he was trying to achieve, perhaps trying to show that although he makes the music we all listen to, beauty is still defined as a white ballerina? Although kanye puts his soul into what he does, the attention is always focused on the pretty ballerinas? i dont know.

After the phoenix spaz's out at dinner shes in the backyard again, and the animals (public) are no longer paying attention, they are eating going about their business, not caring about the phoenix... she's been shun.

His discussions with the phoenix are to show that he has questions his thoughts, ideas and perceptions internally, and has wrestled with his desires knowing the truth "that the he has to burn (suffer) to be set free otherwise he will turn to stone (become irrelevant)".

the s3x scene is about kanye comming to peace with his soul? becoming one and becoming complete, at the same time letting go of his problems that intially brought his world crashing down,.

kanye awakes in a peaceful garden knowing that he has to chase the dream he was originally on, he was always lost, but now he knows what he's chasing, but still doesn't know where he is.

The end: at the start we see kanye driving aimlessly, but by the end of the film he has shed all the material things "car" and is running with purpose with a cause to what he feels is his destiny, representing his new outlook on life.... pink diamond teeth and all.
Yup thats how I saw it for the most part Kanye goin over many heads,not mine and yours haha
 7 years ago '04        #286
trinking726 
space
space
 DymeKatcha said:
That s**t was hot..
rhianna's voice is the worst thing i've ever heard in my life..i've taken s**ts that sound better then her
 7 years ago '04        #287
trinking726 
space
space
 Affectz said:
Yup thats how I saw it for the most part Kanye goin over many heads,not mine and yours haha
 7 years ago '04        #288
Makaveli4Eva 
space
space
$750 | Props total: 160 160
I think from a musical standpoint it was NICE. Kanye is left field but we know that so I don't know why we act surprised when some of his artistry is on some other s**t. Man is CREATIVE tho, hands down. On another note am I the only n*gga that thought the majority of them ballerinas had some nice legs. Gotta get a ballerina b**ch lol
 7 years ago '07        #289
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
WTF isthis- WTF IS THIS -what the f**k is this bulls**t! f**k you and f**k kanye
 7 years ago '05        #290
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
 trinking726 said:
rhianna's voice is the worst thing i've ever heard in my life..i've taken s**ts that sound better then her
No son, I was talking about when the angel was dancing to him when he was vibing to power in the room, she was turning me on with that dance... s**t was cold..

Last edited by DymeKatcha; 10-23-2010 at 10:55 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #291
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 Rico23 said:
When That broad dancing to that power instrumental....

[pic - click to view]

That version of Power sounded better than the original

Somebody shud make that a didnt read gif just cuz
 7 years ago '05        #292
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
I just watched that s**t right now.

That dinner scene had em f**king dying

And that Phoenix is a bad b**ch. SALUTE.

Now I'm gonna go thru this thread and read some classic BX commentary
 7 years ago '05        #293
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Its nice to see how smoke and mirrors can make a mediocre rapper into a genius to people,Kanye Copperfield does it again

For his next illusion he will release a controversial painti..oh wait he has done that.Who knows whats next but it wont impressive rapping thats for sure
*AngryRhiannaEmailTyping*

You are so f**king wack to me right now

*AngryRhiannaEmailTyping*

RaMArQabLe said:

7 years ago '10        #294
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
it was a cool short film
 7 years ago '05        #295
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
 RaMArQabLe said:

I just watch that s**t once and this is somewhat what is it, this s**t was brilliant...
 7 years ago '06        #296
*c.o.a.* 104 heat pts104
space
space
$3,659 | Props total: 44 44
 RaMArQabLe said:

:agreement6::agreement6:
 7 years ago '04        #297
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6514 6514
 RaMArQabLe said:

basically.

and i think the whole school theme died with his mom. just sayin
 7 years ago '06        #298
Aesop1 2 heat pts
space
space
$976 | Props total: 47 47
s**t was hot

that bird b**ch is badddd
 7 years ago '05        #299
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
Kanye one of the few dudes in the game who still takes time to make stuff. Dude is a perfectionist to the nth degree. f**k the haters, s**t sounded beautiful in parts.

Ye Won.
 7 years ago '09        #300
IceyBrotha 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,926 | Props total: 0 0
...I AM f**kING SPEECHLESS
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
119 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy