most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
thisisgame 
space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 41 41
kobe is lucky he never had to play d on dirk nowitzki or yao ming real talk
 10-23-2010, 08:34 PM         #82
WestSide22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ozWinston said:
healthy LA = bynum being good money and kobe shaking the oldness of his bones.

healthy portland is a little more than that. they had like 5 dif ppl hurt at one point or another, and then the coach
agree, I just always find it funny when people only want to speak hypothetically about their own teams but don't point out that every team has health problems. I'm not sure if Portland is good enough to beat La at full strength quite yet, got to get more out of Lamarcus Aldridge and figure out how to get miller and roy on the same page.
 7 years ago '04        #83
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,334 | Props total: 11496 11496
kobe cant guard n*ggas
 10-23-2010, 08:36 PM         #84
WestSide22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thisisgame said:
kobe is lucky he never had to play d on dirk nowitzki or yao ming real talk
and same for them.
 10-23-2010, 08:53 PM         #85
ktbballplaya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 faceoffizhere said:
It aint roy fault it's just if his bigs would stay healthy portland would make moves they got camby now and if camby aldridge and at least oden or pryzbilla are healthy look out they will run thru the west and give la a run for their money. i ALWAYS SAY A HEALTHY ROCKETS OR BLAZERS TEAM CAN TAKE LA OUT.
I approve this message.

7 years ago '08        #86
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
 akademiks said:

[pic - click to view]

Hate that f**king f**got with a passion!!

[pic - click to view]

Alright you've taken it TOO far now
 10-23-2010, 08:56 PM         #87
ktbballplaya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WestSide22 said:
agree, I just always find it funny when people only want to speak hypothetically about their own teams but don't point out that every team has health problems. I'm not sure if Portland is good enough to beat La at full strength quite yet, got to get more out of Lamarcus Aldridge and figure out how to get miller and roy on the same page.
Every team does have health problems but portland had 2 centers go down and brandon roy had surgery within 10 days on his knee and still tried to play.
 10-23-2010, 09:00 PM         #88
WestSide22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ktbballplaya said:
Every team does have health problems but portland had 2 centers go down and brandon roy had surgery within 10 days on his knee and still tried to play.
i agree, they have been hella unlucky with the injuries, especially Oden. Just think they are still a bit out the elite even at full strength.
 7 years ago '05        #89
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,029 | Props total: 1226 1226
I like how everyone is disagreeing like they are kobe bryant
 7 years ago '08        #90
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1642 1642
Man, f**k that....Roy is a offensive BEAST. I can see why Kobe is saying this.
 7 years ago '09        #91
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 WestSide22 said:
against a healthy LA too?
Yup I mean seriously Kobe was the problem n*ggas had and still is. But he makes some crazy a.ss shots here in there in the playoffs but he aint goin off for like 50 on n*ggas much. Kobe aint the real problem if you watching these laker games its the lakers size. Kobe goes off for a stretch then he starts missing alot of s**t but it's the size that gets in there snagging rebounds. No other team can match their size besides Boston which is the only team they really struggle with. Yea people gon point out the thunder but what happened in the end lakers were what to big Kobe air balled that shot and gasol put it right in over jeff green and that lil a.ss frontline. You got 3 n*ggas basically 7 feet. You remember how much problems the rockets gave em with yao being in that lineup them n*ggas would of seriously lost he s**tted on the whole team. If you got one offensive big and a physical one lakers gonna have trouble point blank. Yao/Scola/landry Perkins/Kg/Bigbaby. The blazers has that In Aldridge/Oden/Pryzbilla and long defenders to slow Kobe down some. Which is y if the heat happen to pull it off and beat the celtics shaq/kg/perkins/joneal tough task Bosh need to ball out and they need to pick up a physical center.
 10-23-2010, 09:24 PM         #92
WestSide22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 faceoffizhere said:
Yup I mean seriously Kobe was the problem n*ggas had and still is. But he makes some crazy a.ss shots here in there in the playoffs but he aint goin off for like 50 on n*ggas much. Kobe aint the real problem if you watching these laker games its the lakers size. Kobe goes off for a stretch then he starts missing alot of s**t but it's the size that gets in there snagging rebounds. No other team can match their size besides Boston which is the only team they really struggle with. Yea people gon point out the thunder but what happened in the end lakers were what to big Kobe air balled that shot and gasol put it right in over jeff green and that lil a.ss frontline. You got 3 n*ggas basically 7 feet. You remember how much problems the rockets gave em with yao being in that lineup them n*ggas would of seriously lost he s**tted on the whole team. If you got one offensive big and a physical one lakers gonna have trouble point blank. Yao/Scola/landry Perkins/Kg/Bigbaby. The blazers has that In Aldridge/Oden/Pryzbilla and long defenders to slow Kobe down some. Which is y if the heat happen to pull it off and beat the celtics shaq/kg/perkins/joneal tough task Bosh need to ball out and they need to pick up a physical center.
I agree, while Kobe is IMO the best in the game, their biggest advantage in their size. I just don't know if you guys got the complete team to beat them. I just don't see miller as being a starting pg on a title team and pg defense has been the lakers biggest weakness last few years(especially in that rockets series you mentioned)
 7 years ago '09        #93
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 WestSide22 said:
I agree, while Kobe is IMO the best in the game, their biggest advantage in their size. I just don't know if you guys got the complete team to beat them. I just don't see miller as being a starting pg on a title team and pg defense has been the lakers biggest weakness last few years(especially in that rockets series you mentioned)
Im a NO and Philly fan lol. Kobe is a beast but he is depleting still will hit crazy shots and get his 30. Miller is quicker than fish practically any pg on all the west teams will s**t on fisher now cuz he 2 slow. Fisher is just good for some of those clutch shots so he aint a problem with his d anymore. Lakers had no bench last year besides odom they upgraded but not by much. I still think Rockets blazers celtics and even orl if they play bass and ryan anderson has a solid chance. Im not really sold on the heat yet until I see who their bigs are actually gonna be even with bosh/bron/wade.If they would of got damp they had a shot right now tho joel anthony looks retarded on offense smh. Bulls are good but not enuff height. Utah may be a prob depends on jjefferson cuz they actually got bigger. Thunder still no they 2 small. Mavs without avery are gonna keep playing 2 soft but they got the personnel.
 7 years ago '07        #94
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 faceoffizhere said:
heat will never see the finals just so long as lebron james is on that team
 7 years ago '06        #95
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18800 18800
Kobe is such a hoe sometimes....

this statement is just an in-direct way for him to s**t on his enemies...that are far harder to guard than Brandon Roy
 10-24-2010, 01:49 AM         #96
WestSide22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:
Kobe is such a hoe sometimes....

this statement is just an in-direct way for him to s**t on his enemies...that are far harder to guard than Brandon Roy
no it's not, but im sure your right considering your long career in the nba
 7 years ago '06        #97
j-gip 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,328 | Props total: 573 573
 Cambury said:
heat will never see the finals just so long as lebron james is on that team
You sound like you are hating on Lebron for no legit reason...
 7 years ago '07        #98
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
how in the hell is kobe passing the torch at only 32 years of age? even without his hops, dont you think kobe has alot of game left to play before passing the torch is even mentioned?
 7 years ago '04        #99
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 Mike Nitty said:
I'd go Durant or Mello but B Roy is a beast too, if Kobe says it I'm inclined to believe him he the same n*gga that said he'd give it to Bron easy.
Kobe is the greatest player in the NBA currently you are some random guy on boxden i don't think anybody gives a f**k what you would go with you don't play in the NBA
 7 years ago '05        #100
I Am... 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 49 49
does kobe even guard durant or melo? i think those are tasks for ron ron. plus he probably just said it to clown on the heat some more
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
132 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
51 comments
1 day ago