Damn!! Is all I can say
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,067 | Props total: 19932 19932
same s**t different thread.
 10-23-2010, 06:03 PM         #42
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Monta shut down roy last yr
 7 years ago '05        #43
Ezzzzz 1 heat pts
space
space
$621 | Props total: 191 191
 lostkauze said:
Word?? Portland coulda had Durant too?? Why have I never heard about this?
I guess you forgot about the 2007 NBA draft
 7 years ago '09        #44
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 iCON-8 said:
Monta don't play D n*gga ..
Feel free to watch a game..
 7 years ago '06        #45
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Kobe is the king of passive aggressive comments. "I can beat Lebron 1on1 in my sleep"

now he's saying Roy is the hardest to guard? Durant, Wade, Lebron are all much harder and more versatile to guard but he won't give them props because that's the kind of dude he is. Artest guards the best player on the other team anyways
 7 years ago '05        #46
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12571 12571
Why does anyone care,as if yall n*ggas are on the court hooping with these players... Maybe B.Roy has certain things in his game that Kobe find difficult to defend than Melo.. He's not saying Roy is a better player than Melo, he's just saying on a personal basis Roy is a harder cover for him.. Leave it at that.

And for the record Roy will never be the next Kobe and possibly wont ever be a top 5 player.. His skill set is through the roof, but he doesn't have that mind blowing athletic ability that all the other top 5 players have.. He's just extremely crafty, high basketball I.Q, and excellent fundamentals..

Last edited by Hold That; 10-23-2010 at 06:10 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #47
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
 beantown said:
Kobe is the king of passive aggressive comments. "I can beat Lebron 1on1 in my sleep"

now he's saying Roy is the hardest to guard? Durant, Wade, Lebron are all much harder and more versatile to guard but he won't give them props because that's the kind of dude he is. Artest guards the best player on the other team anyways
The article misquoted him. He was asked who is toughest to guard in the West not the NBA.
 7 years ago '09        #48
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 beantown said:

Damn son when'd u get drafted to to the league and play all those n*ggas? and can u get me tickets to your next game?
 7 years ago '05        #49
s4s|M 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$12,056 | Props total: 0 0
roy/wade shoulda been his picks. technically he doesnt really guard (or atleast isnt expected to) durant/lebron so people cant say he didnt give them credit
 10-23-2010, 06:22 PM         #50
Beaker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown said:

u my dude, but seriously

i'm at BX experts telling Kobe that he's wrong in who he thinks is difficult to guard
 7 years ago '09        #51
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Beaker said:
u my dude, but seriously

i'm at BX experts telling Kobe that he's wrong in who he thinks is difficult to guard
Kobe won't be guarding them though...
 7 years ago '04        #52
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
 xRapHeadx said:
Kobe won't be guarding them though...
So who was guarding them before Artest came?
 7 years ago '04        #53
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,117 | Props total: 597 597
 Hold That said:
Why does anyone care,as if yall n*ggas are on the court hooping with these players... Maybe B.Roy has certain things in his game that Kobe find difficult to defend than Melo.. He's not saying Roy is a better player than Melo, he's just saying on a personal basis Roy is a harder cover for him.. Leave it at that.

And for the record Roy will never be the next Kobe and possibly wont ever be a top 5 player.. His skill set is through the roof, but he doesn't have that mind blowing athletic ability that all the other top 5 players have.. He's just extremely crafty, high basketball I.Q, and excellent fundamentals..
That's why he is hard to guard.
 10-23-2010, 06:33 PM         #54
WestSide22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xRapHeadx said:
Kobe plays D on Rondo from 10 ft away...
because rondo's weakness is shooting so he can do that.

I really don't understand how anyone can disagree with what Kobe said, its his opinion on who is toughest for him to guard in the west. He isn't saying hes better than other guys, just that hes tougher to guard. Any hate on his comments has to come from people who have never played before. Anyone who plays can cosign that there are always players on the court that have so many weapons that you can't take anything away from them. They may be fast, so you want to back off, but they can also drain threes so you can't.
 10-23-2010, 06:34 PM         #55
WestSide22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 akademiks said:
So who was guarding them before Artest came?
oh you didn't know, Ariza was the lakers defensive stopper before Artest.
 10-23-2010, 06:38 PM         #56
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all this his game doesn't have any weaknesses, he can score from any where on the floor, pure scorer nonsense need to f**king stop. If they're so lethal and such a prolific scorer, why don't they lead the league in scoring? The same s**t bothers me when people say Carmelo or anyone else for that matter is a better scorer than LeBron. Both Lebron and Carmelo have been in the league the same amount of years, and over those 7 years LeBron averages more points than him. It's not just a one year thing, it's a f**king career thing. These dudes can score from anywhere on the floor, but they still don't score as much as LeBron. That s**t is really baffling to me, but whatever.
 7 years ago '09        #57
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 Youngin19 said:
all this his game doesn't have any weaknesses, he can score from any where on the floor, pure scorer nonsense need to f**king stop. If they're so lethal and such a prolific scorer, why don't they lead the league in scoring? The same s**t bothers me when people say Carmelo or anyone else for that matter is a better scorer than LeBron. Both Lebron and Carmelo have been in the league the same amount of years, and over those 7 years LeBron averages more points than him. It's not just a one year thing, it's a f**king career thing. These dudes can score from anywhere on the floor, but they still don't score as much as LeBron. That s**t is really baffling to me, but whatever.
son we kno lebron is good...but u dont need to bring the n*gga up in every thread b...like seriously..
 7 years ago '09        #58
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
People need to stop pretending LeBron isn't a skilled offensive player...He's just as skilled as Kobe and outproduces him.
 7 years ago '08        #59
bigshock 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,143 | Props total: 0 0
Ima go with B Roy cuz the n*gga give me work on 2k11.
 7 years ago '06        #60
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322
 WestSide22 said:
oh you didn't know, Ariza was the lakers defensive stopper before Artest.
Ariza was starting for the Lakers for only 3/4ths of a season and he would rarely guard the SG position.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy