UFC 121: 'Velasquez KO's Lesnar' in Round 1 [video]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who will win the heavyweight title bout tonight?
Brock Lesner 40 42.55%
Cain Velasquez 54 57.45%
Voters: 94. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #721
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
interesting watching the f!ght again and looking at the crowd
paul heyman was screaming some s**t while brock had cain against the cage
travis barker looked shocked when cain took down brock
koscheck cheering for cain ^^
arianny cheering for cain
kenflo with a blank stare
not surprised that judge cecil peoples was looking down the whole time not even watching the f!ght :lachen001:
 7 years ago '07        #722
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #723
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 matelyan said:
Spoken like a true ignorant idiot.

I love tough guys who talk wreckless behind a computer screen.

I gurantee you wouldn't repeat those words in front of a single Mexican, and women and children don't count sissy. I swear internet weenies
like all mexicans are tough guys or something.

and you dont see americans illegally sneaking into mexico, just sayin.
 7 years ago '07        #724
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
dana was not happy with the outcome :lachen001:

[pic - click to view]

10-24-2010, 02:47 PM         #725
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jersey732 said:

[pic - click to view]

he's thinkin about all that f**kin money
 7 years ago '08        #726
nattidred 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,380 | Props total: 1 1
 Jersey732 said:

[pic - click to view]

lol I said that about a month ago in the sports betting section Cain wins and Dana would be pissed. Brock f!ghts draw like a muthatf**ka
 7 years ago '05        #727
A~team 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,767 | Props total: 1579 1579
 Jersey732 said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #728
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,022 | Props total: 537 537
the rematch is gonna make dough........one thing dana has done is make folks care about f!ghts. and he creates good narratives... they are gonna play this into a rematch and if brock loses then then i think dana will let him go ....
 7 years ago '07        #729
Awsolot 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,873 | Props total: 1 1
 MumblesDaHumble said:
I want a cut like that
Let me punch u in ur face a few times.
 7 years ago '07        #730
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 2525 2525
 nattidred said:
lol I said that about a month ago in the sports betting section Cain wins and Dana would be pissed. Brock f!ghts draw like a muthatf**ka
Honestly I don't think it's the fact that Cain won... I think it's the fact that Cain won the WAY he did...

I mean honestly... I was rolling with Brock, genuinely shocked at how it went, went to sleep... Woke up... And realized that this f!ght would probably be the exact same f!ght as Fedor v. Sapp... That's how disproportionate the skills of these two f!ghters looked...

Cain v. Brock was like Griffin v. Silva on steroids, but much worse if you think about it. In that f!ght everybody loved the guy that got embarrassed, in this case, the guy everyone loves to hate got crushed, in an embarrassing manner... No one wants to see Brock come back... lol No matter what Dana says... When your cash cow gets slaughtered like that... It's gotta hurt ya on the inside lol
 7 years ago '05        #731
SyDuck 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,346 | Props total: 342 342
Dana should have known. I knew Cain was going to dominate. He's decisively beat all his opponents in dominant fashion. Physically he's not amazing, but even an new MMA fan can watch him and recognize his composure and technical skill.

Composure mattered alot in this f!ght too obviously
 7 years ago '07        #732
Windigo 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,656 | Props total: 1114 1114
 Jersey732 said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #733
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,406 | Props total: 422 422
Only thing bad about going out to a spot to watch this is I miss yall funny a.ss commentary in here. Anyways...

- So pissed at Gabriel Gonzaga. I was rooting for him to submit Brandon Schaub. Schaub showed he can hang with the big boys now. I wonder who is next. Maybe somebody like Frank Mir or he can take Cheick Kongo finally out of the UFC (Is that going backwards for him?)

- I always thought Diego Sanchez looks small at welterweight and should go back down even though BJ Penn took his soul. Small at 170 but he does have a big heart. I still hopes he goes back down. His goals at 170 do not look realistic sorry.

- Is anyone here familiar with cutting weight? Jake Shields looked horrible. How long does it take to comfortable cut weight like he did without effecting him? I thought he had plenty of time. If this is the first time watching Shields he is better than that. Very disappointed in his performance. He does not deserve an immediate shot at the title.

- I thought Brock came out with a good gameplan. He tried to take him out as fast as he could charging at him and using those knees. Brock needs a mentor similar to him like Randy Couture. Brock needs to continue to develop that stand up. He'll never be great standing up but as long as he is ok skill wise he can use it to take f!ghters down on the mat. Cain is a beast. Not much I can say on that one. Him and Cigano is gonna be a straight boxing match. lol

Last edited by AnyGiven; 10-25-2010 at 10:18 AM..
 10-25-2010, 02:06 PM         #734
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When cutting weight several f!ghters use several different techniques. The worst way is to wait a week before a f!ght and decide to just drop 20 or 30 lbs. Some ppl like Rampage are so good at it, that it doesn't effect their performance. But Shield's is one that is not good at it and should stop doing that.

GSP, he used to balloon up to 205. Now he never lets himself get over 190 regardless if he has a f!ght or not. And then when he gets a f!ght he gradually drops weight throughout training so when its time to cut weight he's cutting from 175 to 170, instead of 190 to 170.
 7 years ago '08        #735
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,406 | Props total: 422 422
 billieskeet said:
When cutting weight several f!ghters use several different techniques. The worst way is to wait a week before a f!ght and decide to just drop 20 or 30 lbs. Some ppl like Rampage are so good at it, that it doesn't effect their performance. But Shield's is one that is not good at it and should stop doing that.

GSP, he used to balloon up to 205. Now he never lets himself get over 190 regardless if he has a f!ght or not. And then when he gets a f!ght he gradually drops weight throughout training so when its time to cut weight he's cutting from 175 to 170, instead of 190 to 170.
I thought Shields was smarter than that. He looked lethargic as the f!ght continued. And yea I remember GSP or someone in GSP's camp mentioning that
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
152 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now