Phat ass white girl for real
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who will win the heavyweight title bout tonight?
Brock Lesner 40 42.55%
Cain Velasquez 54 57.45%
Voters: 94. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #641
Royce207 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
 illement said:
Me and my bro are huge MMA fans so I'm both glad and surprised to see other people on here be real about it and say dumb s**t out of their a.ss. Glad my n*gga Cain won this thit. That Mexican heart is something you can't f**k with.
agreed, cain comes all out, just gotta listen to the intro music to know hes got heart
 7 years ago '04        #642
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 792 792
if Mexico was any good, you mexicans wouldn't keep coming here
 7 years ago '07        #643
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 2525 2525
 Royce207 said:
agreed, cain comes all out, just gotta listen to the intro music to know hes got heart
Mexican heart v. Portuguese honor now...

I'm not even going to pick this next one
 7 years ago '09        #644
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
wow where did all the JDS d!ck riders pop out of ?

You guys just saw the most dominant guy in UFC get dominated and have enough balls to say JDS can take on Cain ? I wish can I can punch through my screen and hit you in your face
 7 years ago '07        #645
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
arielhelwani
1. @ekc and I just got an interview with The Undertaker that you will not believe. Worth staying up for.

so it looks like lesnar and taker did exchange words after the f!ght
 7 years ago '07        #646
Royce207 
space
space
 iCON-8 said:
JDS > Lesnar thats for sure but i will guarantee that n*gga will get bodied like his hero Nog did ..

I'll quote this s**t too.
no ground game, if JDS cant knock out big country hes got no chance with cain , if he doesnt beat him standing cain will on the ground, jds dont want none
 7 years ago '07        #647
Royce207 
space
space
 Spiffy said:
wow where did all the JDS d!ck riders pop out of ?

You guys just saw the most dominant guy in UFC get dominated and have enough balls to say JDS can take on Cain ? I wish can I can punch through my screen and hit you in your face
lmfao
 7 years ago '09        #648
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Liquid-Science said:
if Mexico was any good, you mexicans wouldn't keep coming here
no s**t you ignorant dumb f**k, did you think of that all on your own. Do you go to school in a mini sized school bus by any chance ?
 10-24-2010, 12:54 AM         #649
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid-Science said:
Lesnar has a physical defect...those blows didn't look that bad but it looks like Cain took a blade to his face
Its called not being a legitimate f!ghter...
 7 years ago '07        #650
Royce207 
space
space
 Jersey732 said:
arielhelwani
1. @ekc and I just got an interview with The Undertaker that you will not believe. Worth staying up for.

so it looks like lesnar and taker did exchange words after the f!ght
what transpired exactly ? any links for this ?
 7 years ago '07        #651
Royce207 
space
space
 -BigC- said:
Its called not being a legitimate f!ghter...
or having no standup and just throwing flying knees, hes a wrestler, a legitimate one not just wwe but still.. if cain knocked him out the question is:

A. does cain hit harder then carwin
B: should the ref of stopped lesnar's last f!ght and carwin vs. cain should have been tonight ?
 7 years ago '06        #652
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 Optimus Crime said:
Bold prediction, but then again... Cain showed me a lot more than I thought he had... I knew he was good... But Brock looked HORRIBLE... He didn't even look that bad against Carwin. I didn't think he was going to get through Big Nog like he did (Although I did pick him to win) Seems like Cain is ready for anything Dana and Joe'll throw at him...

I just wished he didn't train at AKA... Sigh... Koshchek makes me hate that gym
Yeah i kno its a little bold but i believe Cain will be on top for YEARSSSSSSSSSs

He has the biggest determination and heart i have seen in a long while .. I called the exact same thing with the Nog f!ght also which is why i brought it up ..

Cain will take on any challengers, he ready to rock the sport of MMA. It's his time!
 10-24-2010, 12:58 AM         #653
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I still don't think Cain hits hard enough to really put in work in that division for a long time. I think people are forgetting the Congo f!ght way to quickly where Cain was throwing soft a.ss punches for the win...

And @ most dominate UFC f!ghter
 7 years ago '08        #654
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,122 | Props total: 2676 2676
wowowowowo
lesnar got dismantled by that dude
it wasnt even close and he never had a shot
 7 years ago '07        #655
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Dominant at what? He almost lost his last f!ght and he just lost.............
lol it's funny... I tried to hop over to Sherdog after Herb stopped the f!ght... and I literally couldn't get on for like 2 or 3 minutes... The fall of Brock has the internet going nuts.... Even though 75% of Sherdog picked Cain to win
 7 years ago '09        #656
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Dominant at what? He almost lost his last f!ght and he just lost.............
how did he "almost" lose ? Did it run through your mind maybe he was taking the punches on purpose to get carwin tired ? Sort of like what Ali used to do back in the days ? Everybody and their mama knew Carwins endurance was s**t and Brock can take some punches. Did you see Brock give his grin after the 1st round like "Your f**ked dude, I know your tired and Im coming after you" Obviously Cain was more effective because he was picking his spots and handing quality shots compared to carwins 03295830958 hits. Whoever came up with Cains gameplan should get double the monney cuz they did their homework and it paid off.
 7 years ago '07        #657
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
 Royce207 said:
no ground game, if JDS cant knock out big country hes got no chance with cain , if he doesnt beat him standing cain will on the ground, jds dont want none
lol yeah but you gotta be careful when you use that MMAth... because if you woulda used it tonight you would have said since Cain couldn't finish Kongo, then there's no way he can beat Brock Lesnar... and we saw how wrong that statement was
 7 years ago '06        #658
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 -BigC- said:
I still don't think Cain hits hard enough to really put in work in that division for a long time. I think people are forgetting the Congo f!ght way to quickly where Cain was throwing soft a.ss punches for the win...

And @ most dominate UFC f!ghter
n*gga GTFO ..

you were the same b**ch a.ss n*gga that was hating when i said Cain will TKO Brock .. what you got to say now? .. Don't make me have to go get the post and quote it.

you even said the same thing .. you said Cains punches are too soft for Brocks chin ..

well look at his face .. you tell me if they were soft .. dumb a.ss ..
 7 years ago '09        #659
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
I can knock out Knogo, dude is garbage dont use him as any comparison, Mir made him look like a joke.

Brock didnt take Cain seriously. He thought he can just drop him and pound him out like he did to Mir. He didnt beleive Cain can go punch for punch with him, and after he got rocked he got confused and scared, his game plan changed and the only thing running through his mind was "Wtf just happend" next time take your opponents more seriously.
 7 years ago '08        #660
nattidred 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,380 | Props total: 1 1
 iCON-8 said:
JDS > Lesnar thats for sure but i will guarantee that n*gga will get bodied like his hero Nog did ..

I'll quote this s**t too.
It could happen but I see this as 50/50 JDS might get big Nog his revenge.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago