UFC 121: 'Velasquez KO's Lesnar' in Round 1 [video]

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who will win the heavyweight title bout tonight?
Brock Lesner 40 42.55%
Cain Velasquez 54 57.45%
Voters: 94. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #621
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,403 | Props total: 2525 2525
 Liquid-Science said:
damn, bloody elbow is going in on Brock already...saying dude has no heart at all

Joe Rogan likes to say that Lesnar is the modern reincarnation of a Viking warrior. If that's true, he's the one who never ventured off the boat, or at least did so very carefully and only after making sure the coast was very clear.
lol daaaaang.... they went in... But then again Cain's victory is a victory for MMA purists everywhere. I know a lot of the hardcore fans (Especially UFC ones) that were saying that they felt like he was a horrible champion to represent the sport but they're gonna kick him while he's down... The UFC needs a great "heel" type character... Especially now that Chael is gonna be out of the picture
 10-24-2010, 12:29 AM         #622
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Optimus Crime said:
And honestly styles make f!ghts... And I think Velasquez and JDS is gonna be much better f!ght than Brock v. JDS would have been...

But I aint just gonna abandon a n*gga because he's f!ghting someone that can beat him... If that was the case I woulda stopped rolling with Brock right after Herring lol
style do make f!ghts, correct. JDS has a GOOD chance at beating Cain. VERY good. Same with Carwin.

JDS BJJ will be the x factor. If he can keep Cain in a neutral position, he can set up submissions, but I think JDS will be baited into a standup brawl. It'll be like JDS-Cro Cop imo.

thisisgame said:
brock has NO CHIN
what? n*gga he took punches from Carwin and Cain and wasn't actually KOed... he was just beaten badly

he took punches in all his f!ghts and wasn't KOed....

he was rocked, but hey everyone gets rocked...doesnt mean u have no chin now n*gga
 7 years ago '04        #623
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
Lesnar has a physical defect...those blows didn't look that bad but it looks like Cain took a blade to his face
 7 years ago '04        #624
Kadroan 102 heat pts102
space
space
$33,432 | Props total: 6384 6384
Brock needs to go back to WWE
 10-24-2010, 12:32 AM         #625
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iCON-8 said:

yeah i hate dudes that fall into the hype .. i been saying since i first seen Cain Velasquez that he will be the next big thing .. everyone hated .. i copped mad hate on this s**t from just saying dude will TKO Lesnar and he did
same here n*gga!!!!!

I been said Velasquez was the future

holy s**t I hope I f**kin said on here, I'ma try and see if I can find that s**t... it's been 2 years so I don't think I will...

hopefully I can so I can further laugh at the scrub that I quoted that's been questioning me in this thread
 7 years ago '07        #626
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,830 | Props total: 1998 1998
will someone post the post f!ght interviews?
 7 years ago '09        #627
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Oh stfu. Dos has better striking and is faster. Plus He might even have good takedown defense
you didnt even see Cain at full force, this was too easy for him imo, if he trains like this for JDS, he is dead
 7 years ago '09        #628
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,209 | Props total: 19310 19310
jds is the next champ
 7 years ago '07        #629
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
just downloaded the f!ght
time to rewatch this s**t
 7 years ago '08        #630
nattidred 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,380 | Props total: 1 1
I wish Overeem was in the UFC that guy would definitely cause some problems for anyone and is the best striking MMA heavyweight IMO.

And to the people people sleeping on Dos Santos watch his f!ghts, Cain just said in the press conference that he thinks JDS is the best striker in the UFC HW division. Believe me that f!ght will be crazy and won't be one sided like tonight.
 7 years ago '04        #631
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
The new and improved roided out Overeem would be interesting
 7 years ago '07        #632
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 nattidred said:
I wish Overeem was in the UFC that guy would definitely cause some problems for anyone and is the best striking MMA heavyweight IMO.

And to the people people sleeping on Dos Santos watch his f!ghts, Cain just said in the press conference that he thinks JDS is the best striker in the UFC HW division. Believe me that f!ght will be crazy and won't be one sided like tonight.
i heard fedor scared to face overeem steroid pumpin a.ss.
 10-24-2010, 12:42 AM         #633
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nattidred said:
Motherf**kin Alistair Overeem

I been prayin for his UFC debut since I saw him win the f!ght b4 he fought Chuck. Chuck merked him, but I knew he'd be a great f!ghter for a while. He had tough losses to Lil Nog and Shogun, but he has looked AMAZING as of late.

hasn't left da first round in 3-4 years :wow:
 7 years ago '06        #634
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 nattidred said:

JDS > Lesnar thats for sure but i will guarantee that n*gga will get bodied like his hero Nog did ..

I'll quote this s**t too.
 7 years ago '07        #635
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 all3rd said:
A bit off the main event but why did Martain go to the ground with Jake what a dumb f**king gameplan.
yeah what a dumbass. that guy was dominating the third round until he miraculously thought he could sub shields.
 10-24-2010, 12:43 AM         #636
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iCON-8 said:
JDS > Lesnar thats for sure but i will guarantee that n*gga will get bodied like his hero Nog did ..

bold prediction
 7 years ago '07        #637
Royce207 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
lmao viva la mexico b**chesssss
 7 years ago '07        #638
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,403 | Props total: 2525 2525
 iCON-8 said:

Bold prediction, but then again... Cain showed me a lot more than I thought he had... I knew he was good... But Brock looked HORRIBLE... He didn't even look that bad against Carwin. I didn't think he was going to get through Big Nog like he did (Although I did pick him to win) Seems like Cain is ready for anything Dana and Joe'll throw at him...

I just wished he didn't train at AKA... Sigh... Koshchek makes me hate that gym
 7 years ago '10        #639
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,476 | Props total: 1526 1526
Me and my bro are huge MMA fans so I'm both glad and surprised to see other people on here be real about it and say dumb s**t out of their a.ss. Glad my n*gga Cain won this thit. That Mexican heart is something you can't f**k with.
 7 years ago '07        #640
Royce207 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
 MiseryCityTexas said:
i heard fedor scared to face overeem steroid pumpin a.ss.
no that was the bjj b**ch werdum .. he knows he got lucky against fedor cause hes a stubborn dumb s**t that jumps into guard, all the good bjjs know to stay away from werdum's ground attacks
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy