most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
104 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who will win the heavyweight title bout tonight?
Brock Lesner 40 42.55%
Cain Velasquez 54 57.45%
Voters: 94. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #581
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,764 | Props total: 7325 7325
Cain vs Fedor. Make it happen
 7 years ago '06        #582
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
 Optimus Crime said:

And you are trolling.... a million dead bananas going back like 7 or 8 pages just to find people that were rooting for brock... trolling
^ some n*ggas lives is to look cool on boxden.... s**t be disgusting....

SMH
 7 years ago '07        #583
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
seen this thread topic on sherdog
Brocktober ends early, now its Cainsgiving.
 7 years ago '04        #584
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,157 | Props total: 9582 9582
im dyin @ the back and forth in here
 7 years ago '06        #585
space
space
 Thee Yung Star said:
Cain vs Fedor. Make it happen
s**t would be great... fedor lost he dont deserve it.

Cain need to get the biggest pay days tho... after junior who next?
 7 years ago '07        #587
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,403 | Props total: 2525 2525
 StudiosConnect' said:
^ some n*ggas lives is to look cool on boxden.... s**t be disgusting....

SMH
lol yeah I aint trippin... I'm still excited about how good The Nightmare looked tonight (no homo)

[pic - click to view]

And then sayin eff the upkick

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #588
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
at all the Cain Valesquez votes going up .. f**k all ya'll n*ggas .. i seen it at 20 and 5 before in favor to Brock before the f!ght started and when i voted ..

Ya'll n*ggas are whack sometimes ..

at the n*gga Lex Lossis goin in on this b**ches .. you tell these n*ggas whats good Lex.

f**k a Brock Lesnar.
 7 years ago '05        #589
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12553 12553
I honestly think this s**t was fixed..
 7 years ago '04        #590
thisisgame 
space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 41 41
this is why mma is a f**kin joke compared to boxing, if lesnar got hit by one of klitchko or tysons punches his head would've been decapitated, mma heavyweights are a joke plain and simple
 10-24-2010, 12:04 AM         #591
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Optimus Crime said:
lol @ you acting like you're the MMA genius... I been watchin since Gracie v. Shamrock back when it was a tournament format my n*gga... You don't know sh!t that that I don't lol... Just cuz you can name drop don't make you an expert... You may have been watchin this for years... But I grew up watchin this my n*gga... But like I said... I'm not gonna argue... Brock is my boy, because I happen to grow up watching pro and amateur wrestling... Which is why even earlier in the thread I said I had no beef with Cain... I'm a fan of MMA overall and just because one of the f!ghters I picked lost... it doesn't ruin my day... I picked 4 out of the 5 f!ghts on the main card tonight and pocketed $1500 my nig... I aint trippin at all

And you are trolling.... a million dead bananas going back like 7 or 8 pages just to find people that were rooting for brock... trolling
much respect then my n*gga. glad to see another hardcore MMA fan.

good s**t @ your $$$. good s**t.

I just find it hilarious how n*ggas made it seem like Brock was this unstoppable machine, like he can beat Fedor....I always refer to SKILL when I say a f!ghter or player is this or that.

SKILL wise I never saw anything truly special in Brock as an MMA f!ghter...that's what makes this win more fulfilling... too many heads kept spewing bulls**t just because Brock is an athletic monster.

truth be told as shown in July and tonight... As an MMA f!ghter.... Brock ain't that good.

glad we got another hardcore fan here tho my n*gga, much respect. I shouldn't have doubted you.
 7 years ago '06        #592
space
space
 thegoldenhero said:
damn lol brock got his a.ssed whipped...brock seriously needs to improve on his striking game cause he has the strength to annihilate standing up and the skills weight advantage to dominant on the ground...lol cool cain vs santos

u got that right... way he started the f!ght was pure adrenaline mad bull rush.... I can't see many f!ghters beat him

Carwin put the blue print out -- you gotta be a different kind of animal to beat the improved brock.... gonna interesting how ufc matches him up now losing that belt $$ cost him
 7 years ago '06        #593
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 Hold That said:
I honestly think this s**t was fixed..
n*gga gtfo .. s**t fixed ..

you a f**kin lame.
 7 years ago '06        #594
daffysm 
space
space
$14,045 | Props total: 2053 2053
 billieskeet said:
How is Brock the better wrestling when both times he took Cain down he got right back up? Brock got f**ked up in the clinch, that's why he started break dancin in the first place.
if Cain was the better wrestler, he would have sprawled and wouldnt even had got taken down 3 times...he was quicker than brock, leaving brock reaching to keep him down...and they were never in the clinch
 7 years ago '06        #595
space
space
 StudiosConnect' said:
cain rocked brock all over the f**king ring... brock looked like he was doing the stop drop and roll fire drill

[pic - click to view]

10-24-2010, 12:07 AM         #596
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jersey732 said:

[pic - click to view]

somebody needa get the clip of this and make a youtube vid of this slowed down with ballerina music

freal though, Brock will (hopefully) bounce back from this. His standup, f!ght awareness and confidence needs a SERIOUS boost.

IDK if that is something he can gain though.

It's not like Brock will keep losing, so it is what it is.
 7 years ago '04        #597
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
 Optimus Crime said:
lol @ you acting like you're the MMA genius... I been watchin since Gracie v. Shamrock back when it was a tournament format my n*gga... You don't know sh!t that that I don't lol... Just cuz you can name drop don't make you an expert... You may have been watchin this for years... But I grew up watchin this my n*gga... But like I said... I'm not gonna argue... Brock is my boy, because I happen to grow up watching pro and amateur wrestling... Which is why even earlier in the thread I said I had no beef with Cain... I'm a fan of MMA overall and just because one of the f!ghters I picked lost... it doesn't ruin my day... I picked 4 out of the 5 f!ghts on the main card tonight and pocketed $1500 my nig... I aint trippin at all

dont even bother reading his posts. He goes to sherdog all day to read and thinks he knows anything
 7 years ago '07        #598
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,832 | Props total: 1998 1998
 ShadyVsEminem said:
They would be longer f!ghts than this,Brock was never gonna win a stand up game against this guy

Really impressive,Valasquez and GSP are the main men Anderson Silva is hyped up to be more than he is just like Brock was
motherf**kers on roids can't even beat Silva f**k is you talking about?

anyway I hate when people want to say so and so is overrated after a loss (see Lesnar, Fedor) I mean its pretty simple Cain's hand were better than Brock's but lets not act like Lesnar isn't the better wrestler Brock got his s**t rock no lie but this overrated talk need to end its like y'all were desperately waiting for someone to beat him to say that
I'm pretty sure one of you n*ggas will say GSP is overrated if he loses to Koscheck

Cain vs JDS I am officialy rooting for Cigano
 7 years ago '07        #599
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,403 | Props total: 2525 2525
 Lex Lossis said:
much respect then my n*gga. glad to see another hardcore MMA fan.

good s**t @ your $$$. good s**t.

I just find it hilarious how n*ggas made it seem like Brock was this unstoppable machine, like he can beat Fedor....I always refer to SKILL when I say a f!ghter or player is this or that.

SKILL wise I never saw anything truly special in Brock as an MMA f!ghter...that's what makes this win more fulfilling... too many heads kept spewing bulls**t just because Brock is an athletic monster.

truth be told as shown in July and tonight... As an MMA f!ghter.... Brock ain't that good.

glad we got another hardcore fan here tho my n*gga, much respect. I shouldn't have doubted you.
And honestly styles make f!ghts... And I think Velasquez and JDS is gonna be much better f!ght than Brock v. JDS would have been...

But I aint just gonna abandon a n*gga because he's f!ghting someone that can beat him... If that was the case I woulda stopped rolling with Brock right after Herring lol
 7 years ago '04        #600
thisisgame 
space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 41 41
brock has NO CHIN
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
306 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago