UFC 121: 'Velasquez KO's Lesnar' in Round 1 [video]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
63 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
107 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who will win the heavyweight title bout tonight?
Brock Lesner 40 42.55%
Cain Velasquez 54 57.45%
Voters: 94. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #561
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,712 | Props total: 6209 6209
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
all these lesnar fans aint real MMA fans. they just saw a big n*gga they knew from wwe coming to ufc and thinking he was gonna dominate just like he did in the fake wrestling world because he's big.

they ignored his lack of technique and low iq and when he finally takes on a smarter f!ghter he looks like a battered housewife
Mir is no great shakes and beat him(he avenged it but still),Couture loses every 2nd f!ght anyway,Carwin had him beat but ran out of gas and this dude battered him.What is Dana White hyping so much?
 10-23-2010, 11:48 PM         #562
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Remember people actually saying Brock>Fedor?...
 10-23-2010, 11:48 PM         #563
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
u dont know s**t about anything, u should be the last one to talk
MMA IS MY FORTE YOU f**kING LOSER

@ the XP THREAD MEANING ANYTHING YOU COTDAMN NOBODY

f**k OUTTA HEA SCRUB YOU ON IGNORE

@ BROCK THE BALLERINA TONIGHT. FACE LOOKED LIKE HAMBURGER HILL
 7 years ago '07        #564
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 2525 2525
 Lex Lossis said:

CAPABLE OF TAKING A BEATING!??!?!!?

DA n*gga WAS TUMBLiNG LIKE A BALLERINA TONIGHT..... WELL HMM I GUESS THAT MEANS HE HAS GREAT ABILITY TO TAKE A BEATING

lol you're trollin.... and there's no point in even saying anything... Brock looked horrible tonight and he still took a sh!t load of punishment before the f!ght had to end... So like I said... you're a troll and I don't really feel like arguing with an idiot... So good day... Glad your boy won
 7 years ago '09        #565
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
 LLCoolLuis said:
Cain vs Junior is gonna be crazy.
I cannot wait for these 2 to f!ght.
dont get hyped, JDS is no match for Cain
 10-23-2010, 11:50 PM         #566
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
Remember people actually saying Brock>Fedor?...
I never took those n*ggas serious. WE ALL KNOW WHO THE CASUAL FANS AKA BROCK STANLEYS ARE

@ Brock ever having a shot at beating Fedor....YEAH IN A WRESTLING BOUT

MMA? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO buddy!!
 7 years ago '07        #567
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
press conference for those who want to watch
 10-23-2010, 11:52 PM         #568
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I could give several reason why Cain won.

1) Cain's wrestling is as good or better than Lesnar's. Ppl don't realize that Cain wrestled in one of the most legendary heavyweight wrestling classes in college history. The only two guys that beat him that year are considered to be top 10 amateur wrestlers of all time. And both of them barely beat him on points.

2) Lesnar's chin is very average. You should've seen this when he fought Mir the 2nd time. Mir knee'd the s**t out of him and he went down. The only reason Brock landed on top was because it was in the middle of a takedown and it hid the effect of it.

3) Brock's boxing is horrible even by MMA standards. Yes, he's powerful and he has very long arms. But a skillful puncher with a decent chin would get by him each time.

4) His cardio is questionable, especially when he's getting his a.ss whupped. The only reason you didn't see it in the Carwin f!ght was because Carwin's cardio is worse than Brock's.

5) If you can get past Brock's first blitz, you have a great chance of winning. Meaning anyone who has a decent chin will get by him.

6) Wrestling in the NCAA and wrestling in MMA are two completely different animals. There are things you can do in NCAA that would get you f**ked up doing in MMA.

7) When Brock gets hurt or flustered, he flails around too much. He turns away and loses sight of his opponent. In any f!ght that is a horrible thing to do if you're trying to stay conscious. He's lucky he didn't get caught wit a knee or a head kick doing that s**t.

I said before that Brock would beat 99.9% of heavyweights. Which is still true. Now, JDS, Fedor and Cain are the guys I would put up there to beat him. And Overeem too, because Overeem has a differently level of striking Brock can't f**k wit. And if he takes Overeem down, he has a very underrated sub game that sneaks up on ppl. and there are some other guys that have the skills to beat him as well, like a Daniel Cromier who I think would school Lesnar.

But great night of f!ghts good s**t.
 10-23-2010, 11:53 PM         #569
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Optimus Crime said:
lol you're trollin.... and there's no point in even saying anything... Brock looked horrible tonight and he still took a sh!t load of punishment before the f!ght had to end... So like I said... you're a troll and I don't really feel like arguing with an idiot... So good day... Glad your boy won
A TROLL??

Brock is not a good MMA f!ghter. Wrestler? Best HW wrestler/grappler. His athleticism, agility, speed is AMAZING for a guy his size. His standup is terrible. been saying this since he got into the sport...his standup is terrible and he loses confidence quick. He does NOT have a champions mentality, it shows in f!ghts and he can't take punches.

LOL @ trolling.

My n*gga come f**k wit me wit dis MMA s**t...I been watchin dis sport for YEARS. I never saw anything in Brock that made him top 5 skill wise.

He's an athletic monster, NOTHING MORE.

@ you ever thinking you can f**k wit me with this MMA s**t. NOBODY on this forum can.

I know f!ghters that if I said their name you'd think I spoke a foreign language. f**k outta my face.
 7 years ago '06        #570
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,888 | Props total: 25679 25679
Brock can forget about those burritos and coronas now lmao
 7 years ago '06        #571
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
all these lesnar fans aint real MMA fans. they just saw a big n*gga they knew from wwe coming to ufc and thinking he was gonna dominate just like he did in the fake wrestling world because he's big.

they ignored his lack of technique and low iq and when he finally takes on a smarter f!ghter he looks like a battered housewife
your reaching here...Brock is the better wrestler and it was obvious, but Cain is the better striker and that was obvious too...nothing more nothing less
 7 years ago '06        #572
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
cain rocked brock all over the f**king ring... brock looked like he was doing the stop drop and roll fire drill

CAIN IS A DIFFERENT KIND OF ANIMAL... best heavyweight in mma right now since that other strikeforce dude got served....
 10-23-2010, 11:55 PM         #573
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I rooted for Brock in his first two MMA f!ghts. The one in K1(which was supposed to be against Hong Man Choi, but he couldnt get his VISA so Kim took his place) and the first Mir f!ght...hell, even against Herring...

However, when him and his stanleys were talkin mad wreckless... that was the line. I don't tolerate any n*gga coming into MMA tryna stunt like he'll murk 'em all.

especially when u aint got the skill set to do so.
 10-23-2010, 11:55 PM         #574
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If only I gave enough of a f**k to go bump threads where the newfags were trying to tell me Brock deserved the top HW ranking and that his resume wasn't garbage filled with very very weak opponents.
 10-23-2010, 11:56 PM         #575
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daffysm said:
your reaching here...Brock is the better wrestler and it was obvious, but Cain is the better striker and that was obvious too...nothing more nothing less
That's obvious, but what I've noticed is Brock isn't that dangerous of an MMA wrestler.

I hope you know what I mean, if not then I'll explain.
 7 years ago '10        #576
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
lol at all dem mahfukka lurking gotdamn
 10-23-2010, 11:57 PM         #577
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StudiosConnect' said:
cain rocked brock all over the f**king ring... brock looked like he was doing the stop drop and roll fire drill

CAIN IS A DIFFERENT KIND OF ANIMAL... best heavyweight in mma right now since that other strikeforce dude got served....
God dammit

You f**kers need to realize one loss in a motherf**king decade means a lot...
 7 years ago '09        #578
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,233 | Props total: 19339 19339
damn lol brock got his a.ssed whipped...brock seriously needs to improve on his striking game cause he has the strength to annihilate standing up and the skills weight advantage to dominant on the ground...lol cool cain vs santos
 10-23-2010, 11:58 PM         #579
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daffysm said:
How is Brock the better wrestling when both times he took Cain down he got right back up? Brock got f**ked up in the clinch, that's why he started break dancin in the first place.
 7 years ago '07        #580
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 2525 2525
 Lex Lossis said:
A TROLL??

Brock is not a good MMA f!ghter. Wrestler? Best HW wrestler/grappler. His athleticism, agility, speed is AMAZING for a guy his size. His standup is terrible. been saying this since he got into the sport...his standup is terrible and he loses confidence quick. He does NOT have a champions mentality, it shows in f!ghts and he can't take punches.

LOL @ trolling.

My n*gga come f**k wit me wit dis MMA s**t...I been watchin dis sport for YEARS. I never saw anything in Brock that made him top 5 skill wise.

He's an athletic monster, NOTHING MORE.

@ you ever thinking you can f**k wit me with this MMA s**t. NOBODY on this forum can.

I know f!ghters that if I said their name you'd think I spoke a foreign language. f**k outta my face.
lol @ you acting like you're the MMA genius... I been watchin since Gracie v. Shamrock back when it was a tournament format my n*gga... You don't know sh!t that that I don't lol... Just cuz you can name drop don't make you an expert... You may have been watchin this for years... But I grew up watchin this my n*gga... But like I said... I'm not gonna argue... Brock is my boy, because I happen to grow up watching pro and amateur wrestling... Which is why even earlier in the thread I said I had no beef with Cain... I'm a fan of MMA overall and just because one of the f!ghters I picked lost... it doesn't ruin my day... I picked 4 out of the 5 f!ghts on the main card tonight and pocketed $1500 my nig... I aint trippin at all

And you are trolling.... a million dead bananas going back like 7 or 8 pages just to find people that were rooting for brock... trolling
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago