most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
20 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '04        #61
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
are people really getting mad about something that should be the norm for all computers? I get tired of cds and they magically getting scratched. no more "disc is unreadable" crap and having to go download and burn a new copy and hope it works.
 10-23-2010, 11:25 PM         #62
palatialregalia  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TrueBlueStar21 said:
cool story.. anyone that posted on this topic can do the exact samething with any flashdrive.. im commenting on the fact that absolutely nothing that apple did is "new" or mind blowing..

and im an apple fanboy so dont go there either
Lol, your smart, first one to clearly answer the question. PROPS
 7 years ago '04        #63
knownomniscient 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$3,411 | Props total: 2007 2007
linux has had an OS that you can RUN, not install, completely off the thumb drive for a while now. only thing original about what apple did with what was posted was putting their logo on it and shaping it the way they did.
 7 years ago '04        #64
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,395 | Props total: 11770 11770
 lilguru84 said:
apple always doing something new
not new...
 7 years ago '10        #65
AmazinJay 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,575 | Props total: 1275 1275
 knownomniscient said:
linux has had an OS that you can RUN, not install, completely off the thumb drive for a while now. only thing original about what apple did with what was posted was putting their logo on it and shaping it the way they did.

Like they do with all their products and call it Apple. I am tired of all the fanboys talking about how Apple makes its own products. Look up Foxconn. They contract with Apple in making all of their hardware including the iphone, macbook, macbook pro, ipods, etc... Toshiba actuall is involeved in making one of their macs. But the fact is that all of the Apple sheep still will be too stubborn to understand.
 7 years ago '04        #66
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 AmazinJay said:
Like they do with all their products and call it Apple. I am tired of all the fanboys talking about how Apple makes its own products. Look up Foxconn. They contract with Apple in making all of their hardware including the iphone, macbook, macbook pro, ipods, etc... Toshiba actuall is involeved in making one of their macs. But the fact is that all of the Apple sheep still will be too stubborn to understand.
No s**t, it was Apples idea to go this route. Most companies use 3rd party vendors to mass produce s**t. Apple comes up with the ideas of what they have in mind, then they contact these companies so they can build whatever it is they want.
 10-24-2010, 11:04 AM         #67
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SD cards > Usb's
 10-24-2010, 11:33 AM         #68
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People quick to praise Apple
 7 years ago '08        #69
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,775 | Props total: 12277 12277
 Storchaveli said:
f**k Apple and their products.
My Apple products make it so I can earn a living (graphic/web design)

TBX said:
Oh thank you Apple you k!lled the CD for us! You and only you could have done it. It wasn't inevitable. Once again we have been shown the way.

Attention grabbing headline muthaf**ker. f**k Apple.
Both of you are too cheap or broke to buy Apple, I understand the hate. I'm not gonna s**t on you for rocking wit PC but you know you missing out right? Just on maintenance and security alone....and them aint even perks of having a mac....that's them keepin it 100 wit they customers.
 7 years ago '04        #70
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,602 | Props total: 374 374
 Storchaveli said:
f**k Apple and their products.
i agree.......

most of the time they just stealing ideas and marketing them anyway....

plenty of other people have drives like that way before apple.. they were selling xp on a usb flash years ago.. and other people before that...
 7 years ago '05        #71
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 2229 2229
 Akilleez said:
can n*ggas read??? its a "software reinstall drive". it'll replace the cd that usually comes with all PC's that has a backup operating system. they usually give you like 3-4 cd's with all the back-up software. this will save bootup time, space, and can't get scratched or broken as easily as a CD.

n*ggas are sayin' we have had these for a while, but i personally have never seen a flash drive with pre-installed software on it except for the usual plug and play drivers.

this>>>>>>>>previous backup software methods.
Yes most n*ggas cannot read thats why we have stupid posts. And apple did not k!ll the cd, that has been done when mp3 players and hi capacity flash drives hit the market. You pretty much summed up this matter in your post so can we close thread now?

f**k dat /thread!
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home         

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy