Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #21
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
CD's Are Awesome Scratching Em' Up, Skipping When You Go Over Bumps And Getting Jammed In The Deck I Love It
 7 years ago '09        #22
Akilleez 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
 TrueBlueStar21 said:
cool story.. anyone that posted on this topic can do the exact samething with any flashdrive.. im commenting on the fact that absolutely nothing that apple did is "new" or mind blowing..

and im an apple fanboy so dont go there either
so a flash drive with pre-installed backup software (operating system, and other factory installed software) isn't new?? real question.
 7 years ago '10        #23
justdezit 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,136 | Props total: 2212 2212
 Akilleez said:
so a flash drive with pre-installed backup software (operating system, and other factory installed software) isn't new?? real question.
being sold like that might be new....but i got a bootable windows 7dark flash drive laying right here that i made in about 20 minutes. take any iso file, make the usb bootable, throw it on there and bam there you go. i guess the person meant it being sold like that from the manufacturer
 10-22-2010, 11:02 PM         #24
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
weak attempt at a hot topic.

usb drives is nothing new.

hell dell keeps the backup files in a vital partition away from the main memory in every computer they make in case you need them.

only thing apple did was make the usb read like an .iso/bin image when it boots up. im sure that could be done with on a pc with a usb drive within a few hours

plus how is this good? this only makes the software harder to copy and place on other comps i need my install dvds on deck, man f**k this s**t.
 10-22-2010, 11:02 PM         #25
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sm0kie13 said:
being sold like that might be new....but i got a bootable windows 7dark flash drive laying right here that i made in about 20 minutes. take any iso file, make the usb bootable, throw it on there and bam there you go. i guess the person meant it being sold like that from the manufacturer
read my mothaf**kin mind holla back
 10-22-2010, 11:06 PM         #26
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WorldsStrangest said:
weak attempt at a hot topic.
guess it worked
 10-22-2010, 11:11 PM         #27
bornleader  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bomester said:
Who gives a s**t how a company gives you the backup software. The only reason they did this s**t is cus alot of their laptops don't have drives. f**k Apple.

MICROSOFT>>>>>>>Apple

FOREVER. Period.
 7 years ago '09        #28
Gonzilla 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 57 57
Woooooooooooooooow, Hot Topic.
 7 years ago '06        #29
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3540 3540
I dislike Apple computers just like the next person but this does cause a bigger shift in data storage....

...but just image if Microsoft did the same and released their next OS in USB form.

CDs would really take a hit.
 7 years ago '06        #30
SpeedLimits65 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,133 | Props total: 2 2
hold up... people still use cd's, or even usb drives? only mediums i use is an external hard drive and blank DVDs so i can watch them on any DVD player. everything else is just open-source/freeware/pirated software i can download and use right on my desktop

and to dude talking about plugging in a 1tb usb into their car to listen to music, you've never plugged your ipod or mp3 player into an aux cable in your car? all an ipod is is a hard drive with pre-installed software on it and an lcd screen that shows cute images whenever it f**ks up.
 10-22-2010, 11:40 PM         #31
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not tryna be funny but i really didnt think n*ggas was f**kin wit cds like dat anyway
I mean sh1t me & my n*ggas got usb ports in da whips
Get smart n*ggas
 7 years ago '05        #32
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,202 | Props total: 11808 11808
 Hardkore said:
the day i can stick something like a 1 terabyte USB flash drive into the CD player in my car is the day the world is in its last days.
I wanna see this sht happen
 10-22-2010, 11:47 PM         #33
Maaly6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its an innovative move from a MANUFACTURER standpoint. I plan on getting one of the new Macbook Airs in the future. I don't play computer games and s**t and I stream anything I download thru my Xbox 360 with an external hard drive so I'm not gonna "miss" burning DVDs
 7 years ago '10        #34
TrueBlueStar21 1 heat pts
space
space
$408 | Props total: 5 5
 sm0kie13 said:
thank you for explaining that to him.. thick headed ppl
 7 years ago '05        #35
§wiff 
space
space
$1,342 | Props total: 4 4
whoop d doo
 10-23-2010, 12:22 AM         #36
Infamous_01  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the company i work for has been usin the same concept for over 5 years for hard drives and usb storage devices
 7 years ago '04        #37
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
k!ll cds only way to k!ll cds is to hand out free computers with your next album purchase

you know how many ppl still dont use or have access to computers even in 2010,and never plan to use one for anything other than pr0n and weather updates. unless the whole world becomes rich in the next 5-10 years only nerds think cds or dvds are dead or dyin. poor ppl aint giving up the cd/dvd yet.

usb smubsb too much nerd talk.
 7 years ago '05        #38
BootlegZani 
space
space
$697 | Props total: 48 48
 Akilleez said:
n*ggas are sayin' we have had these for a while, but i personally have never seen a flash drive with pre-installed software on it except for the usual plug and play drivers.

this>>>>>>>>previous backup software methods.
Well I can think of one instance where a flash drive had software on it. StarCraft 2 Collector's Edition had a flash drive that had both StarCraft 1 and the expansion on it.

Last edited by BootlegZani; 10-23-2010 at 12:36 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #39
Akilleez 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
 TrueBlueStar21 said:
thank you for explaining that to him.. thick headed ppl
i acknowledged a new form of software back-up as relevant (even if it's just selling something pre-installed), and that was thick headed how?? what else are cd's needed for nowadays but to be used as a back-up, so how is saying that this will make them even more redundant an invalid statement??

alot of not smart n*ggas don't know about backing their data up on an external, and in this case, that flash will definately become more easily accessible than a CD. and to add, how can u put any type of factory software backup on ur external if there is no install wizzards due to the fact that the software was pre-installed?? and what if a n*gga needs to do a clean install, with all the drivers neccessary to run the internet?? cause a clean install from the alternate partition doesn't have updated wireless network drivers.

so tell me again how this isn't new sir... the fact that u HAD to put a backup on ur external hard drive proves how relevant this is for the simple fact that there would be no need to do a backup yourself. i'm sure n*ggas knew how to cook burgers b4 McDonalds, but that doesnt change the fact that McDonalds was a new idea.
 7 years ago '07        #40
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4207 4207
 bornleader said:
ummm cd's have been obsolete for sometime now..It was only a matter of time for this to happen..Not genius by any means..Just the obvious
the cd bin at best buy and target gettin smaller and smaller.
Home         

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
112 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy