Paul Pierce's new tattoo

most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #61
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 Bea5T said:
Its f**king hilarious how EVERY celtic fan thinks this is the best s**t on this green earth

pointless arguing with them

the tat is corny.
You sure? Looks to me like its mostly non-celtics fans saying its nice. I didnt say it was nice or not, I was just telling spiffy that he's a clown because he's trying his hardest to hate on Pierce.

I dont really care for tattoos that much so this doesnt really mean anything to me
 7 years ago '07        #62
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 I Am The Truth said:
the tat artist did a good job... even if he is old, tats looks straight, no need 2 hate and i'm a knicks fan...
just because you're a knicks fan, doesnt mean you can't like something non-knick related. those are true haters, just hate something solely because it has to do with a player or team they hate. pretty pathetic
 7 years ago '04        #63
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,340 | Props total: 11525 11525
thats dope
 10-22-2010, 03:01 PM         #64
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Benzino needs to kufi smack PP and run him out of town again.
 7 years ago '06        #65
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,524 | Props total: 949 949
time to give him a new nickname lol
'the idiot'
 7 years ago '04        #66
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
If your a person that hates on all people for their tats then you should jus get a life.. Tats dont have a age limit at all under no circumstances. N that s**t dope you can actually tell he put some thought into it n even if it was wack who the f**k cares. its his body if you dont like it then dont look.. Some of yall n*ggas try to hard to press the issue of hating on somebody that doesnt even know you exist.
 7 years ago '07        #67
Hunedz|M 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,414 | Props total: 3 3
Looks like he plans on finishing his career in Boston..if so, great achievement it is. The tattoo is nice ..
 7 years ago '08        #68
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,604 | Props total: 1320 1320
 Mista Mizatti said:
f**k outta here, s**t is a tat that you'd expect a 20 year old to get. Tats don't have an age, its the type of tat. If you think thats ridiculous I hope the artist that does your 'Dope Boy Str8 k!llah n*gga' tat when you turn 40 is is a good one.
i'm only 25 and i'm planning to get more tat..the truth's tat aint bad tho I've seen worse out there..
 7 years ago '09        #69
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
oh mane.. is that dice wrong?? the 3 next to the 4 on the left one?
they are on the opposite sides smh
 7 years ago '04        #70
TYT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 61 61
nice til he gets traded and he stuck with a clover on his arm
 7 years ago '09        #71
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
 agony8 said:

n spiffy give it up dude...im sure he loves to go get stabbed...u wasnt there that night so shut ur mouth cause u have no idea the circumstances...n dont act like u never hurt urself n went down n then once the adrenaline hits felt like a f**kin champ the next second...ive rolled my ankle or sprained my knee plenty of times n at the time its excrucitaing but u walk it off or in the athletes case get a shot n ur good to go...
 keithbm1111 said:
Spiffy- you're dedicating way too much time to hating on Pierce, you need to get a life. You're trying way too hard

I cant stand pierce. Any chance I get I will talk s**t about him. He is my least favorite athlete in any sport in any team. Dude is fake and crys too much
 7 years ago '04        #72
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 575 575
I don't like the dice but everything else is nice!
 7 years ago '04        #73
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
Nice job by the tattoo artist, but s**t is corny IMO
 10-22-2010, 03:38 PM         #74
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 agony8 said:
s**t is dope as hell...nice shadowing...got the celtics clover his number rolled in dice (3 4) as well as it adding up to 7...the lettering is dope...the "the" reminds me of the font from the "the" in "the" nba finals...haters just mad at paul for doing his thing...
for doing what
 7 years ago '05        #75
lilmeaty6122 
space
space
space
$780 | Props total: 1 1
hes too old for that s**t...i dont think he had any before so why do it now...it would be different if he was shaq or AI or somebody who has always had tattoos...its ignorant to me
 7 years ago '04        #76
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 lilmeaty6122 said:
hes too old for that s**t...i dont think he had any before so why do it now...it would be different if he was shaq or AI or somebody who has always had tattoos...its ignorant to me
At least do some research before you type some things that make you look like a complete idiot. This isn't his first tattoo
 7 years ago '08        #77
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269 OP
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
@ people seriously getting bent outta shape over everybody not slobbin pierce's tattoo. is it really that serious?

it's just pointless imo. looks like some s**t u get in high school and then walk around w/ ur sleeve rolled up all day just to show everybody ur mom let u get one . you'd think a 33 year old man would have better s**t to scribble on himself...if he even felt the need to write on himself at all. but w/e, it aint my arm
 7 years ago '09        #78
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
^I cant get mad at you, same with Cutler. I cant stand that guy either, but Pierce being from LA turning his back on his city, crying about his knee, was too much.

I seen dude in LA about 4-5 years ago by Beverly Center Mall and dude had his green on, not signing autographs for LA Lakers fans. The same due who said he grew up idolizing Magic and Lakers. No love for him. I've heard he has family who wont wear his jersey cuz their die hard laker fans talk about L
 7 years ago '06        #79
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
the bizzzz
 7 years ago '09        #80
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
Dude went back to his old high school @ Inglewood High and didnt get no love and ever since that he became butt hurt over LA. I heard kids were asking him to sign Laker jerseys after winning the playoffs in LA dude was screaming @ the crowd "Boston Boston" f**k you dude, years ago you were screaming "f**k Boston" now you screaming for them.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now