Oct 22 - White Councilman Tells A Black Councilman To Go Pick Cotton! (Not Apologizing)

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
306 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
2 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
nukchristo 
space
space
space
$218 | Props total: 16 16
 Shea-bird said:
Jersey City and around here, people don't speak that way.
shea bird, get your nose out the air man!!! mad cuz all you could find today were some daddy long legs to grub on? nerdcore f**ker...
 7 years ago '07        #62
KingKobraAtlant 
space
space
$1,010 | Props total: 99 99
She-Bird, for a successful person, you are sure on here a lot. Do you not have anything else to do? Being part of the Klan does not symbolize success.
 10-22-2010, 05:54 PM         #63
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MysticKJ said:
he dropped the infamous phrase...."my best friends are black" line...

the interviewer said "can't we just get along"....
I found that funny too, it's one of the worst defenses you can use.

Anyway...perhaps the black guy was wrong for bringing up working in cotton fields but why did the white man say "you should be"? All he had to say was that "we're not treating you that way" and when the convo leaked it would have defended his argument about the black guy always trying to make everything racial.

The other suspect thing is how he never denied any of the past complaints the black guy had with him.
 7 years ago '05        #64
GaryIn'75 1 heat pts
space
space
$731 | Props total: 10 10
 Shea-bird said:
Disrespect is one thing. Behaving like an infant and bringing it to the public view level on national television while getting the NAACP involved is another. That's not standing up for yourself, that's an irrational cry for attention for nothing.
so the white guy can say stupid s**t but the black man is wrong for defending his self letting everyone know how the white guy really is.......racist! COME ON MAN, YOU CAN BE SERIOUS.

THE BLACK MAN SAID "I'M NOT WORING IN A COTTON FIELD" THE WHITE GUY SAYS "YOU SHOULD BE" AND YOU'RE SAYING THATS NOT RACIST AND THE BLACK MAN IS ACTING LIKE A BABY! you're racist
 7 years ago '08        #65
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Im sure that the coucilman didn't mean anything n*ggartive oops, negative by his comments of a cotton field.
 10-22-2010, 06:34 PM         #66
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that n*gga probably owned slaves back in the day.

you can always tell what race someone is on boxden by what comments they make in threads involving race. white people never think anything is wrong. perhaps that's why they let people enslave black folks for hundreds years in the name of their God.

why couldn't he say why he said he should be working in the cotton field though?

grown as white men cannot say "boy" to black men. Period. A white dude called me "kid" at Best Buy while I was beating his a.ss in Madden and we almost got into a fist f!ght, lol
 10-22-2010, 06:36 PM         #67
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
When white people stop existing then America =

[pic - click to view]

news flash...america was FINE before yall stole the country then stole people from africa for free labor in this country.
 10-22-2010, 06:45 PM         #68
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shea-bird said:
I'm successful in business/life, because I'm well-studied and well-versed. I also eat people like you who stand in my way. That's why when you're kicking and screaming calling me a racist for defending this old man, I'm laughing at you on the other side, because you're a fool.

What business school did you go to school? Where did you get you're degree? Boy... i honestly want to know what college was stupid enough to give you a degree
 10-22-2010, 06:55 PM         #69
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 viOleNcE said:
Now we're calling people racist for having an opinion. I bet you're one of those people that thought anyone who didn't vote for Obama were automatically racist as well.

I've already stated that I won't deny that the white guy is possibly racist. But you have to understand these two guys were getting heated with each other, and out of that anger sometimes you will say things you don't necessarily mean just to get a "one up" on the other guy.

The white guy saying "You should be" was probably a kneejerk reaction out of anger, it was obviously a sarcastic response. I don't think that alone makes a guy racist, we do and say things out of anger that we might not mean, that anger can impair our judgment.

I think that is what Shea-Bird is trying to say, and I do see his point.

That doesn't make what the white guy said any less inappropriate, but that doesn't necessarily make him a racist either. Inappropriate, yes, racist, that's up in the air, we don't know if the guy is racist, only he knows that.

As far as him calling the black man "boy", uh.. what's that make every black person that refers to me as "white boy".. are they racist? Or is that another double standard I have to deal with?
You have to be f**king kidding!!!

First... his actions cannot be excuse for the simple fact that he is a political figure and therefore, he already knows that the position that he holds he needs to watch everything that he says because there is ALWAYS SOMEONE WATCHING YOU! Matter fact, that is the first thing that you learn in college about anything that you want to do in life is that in the business world, you watch what you say before you speak! So let's say one of my clients pisses me the f**k off over him calling a name, do you think that it is professional for me to cursed him out because it was in the heat of the moment??? NO YOU f**kING IDIOT BECAUSE IN THE REAL WORLD YOU'LL GET f**kING FIRED!!!!!! Get the hell out of here! His tone wasn't being sacarstic at all and more than anything, that situation could it been handle so easily!!!! He could it ignored his statement or could it simply ask him to prove his claim??? Trust me, once the tables are turn on his a.ss, his bark would it became irrelevant and that is how a reasonable and smart businessman would handle that situation.

Point being is... there is no excuse for his actions. More than anything, not only is he not sutiable for the job, you along with him are two retards that don't know s**t about how the real business world works! Plain and simple!
 10-22-2010, 07:05 PM         #70
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 viOleNcE said:
Now we're calling people racist for having an opinion. I bet you're one of those people that thought anyone who didn't vote for Obama were automatically racist as well.

I've already stated that I won't deny that the white guy is possibly racist. But you have to understand these two guys were getting heated with each other, and out of that anger sometimes you will say things you don't necessarily mean just to get a "one up" on the other guy.

The white guy saying "You should be" was probably a kneejerk reaction out of anger, it was obviously a sarcastic response. I don't think that alone makes a guy racist, we do and say things out of anger that we might not mean, that anger can impair our judgment.

I think that is what Shea-Bird is trying to say, and I do see his point.

That doesn't make what the white guy said any less inappropriate, but that doesn't necessarily make him a racist either. Inappropriate, yes, racist, that's up in the air, we don't know if the guy is racist, only he knows that.

As far as him calling the black man "boy", uh.. what's that make every black person that refers to me as "white boy".. are they racist? Or is that another double standard I have to deal with?
And another thing, you're statement along with Shea-Birds are nothing but clear examples of the new white conservative state of mind that practices freedom of speech in order to express stupidity, ignorance and let's be honest, bigotry! Is already happening with the leaders of this movement, and is it suprising that it is trickling down to the general population??? In you're view, it doesn't matter what the scenario is, you'll always come up with an excuse to defend the white guy. Let's say the white guy beat the black guy to death and even shouted at the time that he hates ******s... you on you're view you will defend him because to you... "the black guy shouldn't been walking on that neighborhood and that provoke the poor white guy to get pissed off and as you stated, the white guy got caught heat of the moment and therefore this is really the black guys fault". Not only in this scenario, but in every scenario the white guy will always be the victim to you and the black guy as always will always be the aggressor and again, this is the new view and expressions of the new white conservative movement that as we can all see is taking full course in white america! No joke!
 7 years ago '07        #71
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 Shea-bird said:
Jersey City and around here, people don't speak that way.
jersey city FOH! what college did you go to? and what degree did you obtain?
 7 years ago '04        #72
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
 carltouss619 said:
jersey city FOH! what college did you go to? and what degree did you obtain?
Worry about yourself, although it's flattering you'd like to know so much about me. Just because I live in Jersey City, doesn't mean I grew up here joker.
 7 years ago '04        #73
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
 KingKobraAtlant said:
She-Bird, for a successful person, you are sure on here a lot. Do you not have anything else to do? Being part of the Klan does not symbolize success.
It's called a vacation day.
 7 years ago '08        #74
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
How come blacks are always getting so emotional over white people.
 7 years ago '04        #75
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,097 | Props total: 3922 3922
lmao.. you should be is the new n-word. lmao.
 10-22-2010, 10:05 PM         #76
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shea-bird said:
"Some people hug you to mug you."
-AZ

But what's this have to do with the topic?

Why would I walk past you and bump you
Talk past you and mumble
When I could walk past you and rush you grab you and touch you
.....Papoose

Pointless that Bytch...
 7 years ago '07        #77
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 Shea-bird said:
Worry about yourself, although it's flattering you'd like to know so much about me. Just because I live in Jersey City, doesn't mean I grew up here joker.
Just like I thought a coward using the internet to talk that bulls**t. You were the first person to bring up how successful you are no one else. Now you're being asked a simple question and all of sudden your playing the immature game
 7 years ago '10        #78
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
death to all white people
 7 years ago '05        #79
GST 
space
space
$14,847 | Props total: 2420 2420
 Shea-bird said:
So you're saying that a specific clip is enough to understand a situation in it's entirety? There's obviously more to it. Try reading the book and not the cliffsnotes before pointing the finger pal.
it's obvious you've never had to experience this type of situation... fortunately for you that is great...cuz it's not a comfortable feeling...those that know this all too well really don't need to see much cuz that clip plus that old man's response on CNN was quite enough
 7 years ago '05        #80
GST 
space
space
$14,847 | Props total: 2420 2420
this shyt is all too common..esp down south...old white ppl don't like resistance,they feel like they still runnin shyt and they feel like n*ggaz ain't supposed to be wearing suits sitting next to them in meetings and have anything to say...sometimes their frustration gets the better of them or they just show their true colors and talk to n*ggaz like what you seen in the video...
Home         

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
111 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
36 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy