Oct 22 - White Councilman Tells A Black Councilman To Go Pick Cotton! (Not Apologizing)

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 MythMade said:
Why is everyone using this one guy as the model for white people?

Ya'll are saying all white people are like him... Should we say all black people are like Bobby Brown? It is easy to just pick a white person who is stupid and ignorant and call him the "white race"

BTW I'm half Mexican, half white so I guess I should be racist to myself?
It seems like it's always okay to generalize black people. But as soon as it come to non-Blacks, it's well everyone isn't like that. You see all the time on youtube. You can see the same situation a black person is in and a white person is in. and I bet you all you are going to see in the black situation is " are Blacks are this and that blah blah".

Actually that would probably just strengthen racist view, if you had any because mexicans are up there among latin american countries/ elasticities when it comes to racism.
 7 years ago '04        #42
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
 DJ Maximum said:
no theres an underlying tone how he meant u know it

call a spade a spade quit acting like racism dont exist homie
I'm not acting like it doesn't exist. I know it exists. I'm arguing a point that you can't call the man a racist when he was lured in by the cotton-field reference. That was my point from the very beginning and the point everyone seems to be ignoring. The White dude shouldn't have said what he said, but to label the man a racist is just stupid.
 7 years ago '04        #43
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
 viOleNcE said:
Way to generalize the explanation of generalizing a race.

You speak of me "giving myself away" with my statements, you're obviously showing that you believe blacks are the victim and no one else.
You're obviously new around here, so be prepared to f!ght this battle often.
 7 years ago '07        #44
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
 viOleNcE said:
Way to generalize the explanation of generalizing a race.

You speak of me "giving myself away" with my statements, you're obviously showing that you believe blacks are the victim and no one else.
I don't know If I made this clear but I'm done with you. This is my last post referring to you or anything you say. Just realized you had 19 posts. have a good day
 7 years ago '07        #45
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
 Shea-bird said:
I'm not acting like it doesn't exist. I know it exists. I'm arguing a point that you can't call the man a racist when he was lured in by the cotton-field reference. That was my point from the very beginning and the point everyone seems to be ignoring. The White dude shouldn't have said what he said, but to label the man a racist is just stupid.
lured in? are we not responsible for our own actions? This is a grown man not some child being lured. Now if he would have responded with " cotton field? what does that have to do with anything" then nothing can be formed out of that but he exposed himself. Wonder what were white people saying back in the day when a Black person brought up racism. They probably said "oh no that Black man hung himself like that, you Black always complaining about race"
 10-22-2010, 02:44 PM         #46
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 viOleNcE said:
So when are blacks going to stop bringing up the effects of slavery? Whites have apologized for years ever since, they've admitted that they f**ked up. No one here was a slave or has any idea what it was like to be one. You have the same amount of freedom as any white person.

I can't speak on the criminal justice racism, because my opinion is that you shouldn't be putting yourself in a position to break the law to begin with.

I have not, and will not deny that racism does and always will exist. The point I'm trying to make is that everyone experiences some form of it, but its not enough to 'hold you down' or prevent you from living your life as well as anyone from any other race.

I've seen plenty of successful black people, if they can do it, anyone else can do so as well. Do you all really think that white people CARE that you're black? If you act like a decent human being, no one is going to give you a problem, and if they do, chalk it up to them being a rude person and move on, you can't change everyone. If I judged black people by the worst of what I've encountered of them, I'd probably be just as bitter as some of them seem to be.

You have to ask yourself, is the problem with America, whites, or with yourselves? If its true that America was built on racism, does that mean you'd be happy and successful in another country? I'm guessing, no.

Im guessing yes. Isnt everyone else happy to be in their country, where they can study their history, their culture, thier artifacts, their kings and queens. f**kn right....Even bums on the streets of china can tell you a bit about they history and how there life went downhill.

Man you got f**kn n*ggaZ runnin around in AMERICA who dont know nothing bout they history but their living relatives. In most of them r ex felons and gang affiliates. You got mtv and bet gloryfying a n*gga named waka floka and gucci. You got boxden glorifying lil B. And all yall can say is, "well thats what yall listen too, right?" nah bytch we look up to them cause they got money. f**k what they talkin bout how dey gettn dat much money by talkn bout nuttin is why we love em. Man white pigment JEWS are dumbin down our race to a f**kn zombie status. f**k money and cars nicca Id rather LIVE FREELY AND HAPPILY IN AFRICA BEFORE INVASION. YEA U HEARD ME BEFORE THE INVASION OF WHITE ROBOTS WHO WAS ALSO PLAYED THEMSELVES AND GOT POSITIONED LIKE DUMMIES BUT PROFITED THE MOST. DUE TO THEIR SKIN PIGMENT. Dis shyts a lot deeper than yall think but until yall read a book we cant even begin to have a logical conversation about it. I will say this though EVILS TRYING TO SUFFOCATE THE GOOD THATS LEFT. You think that inside job we call 9/11 had a race agenda nah. Neither did the holocaust. But people died didnt they. You think when blacks first came over here we were all slaves? nah. Im trying bring yall a level up from this black vs white good vs evil skinny vs fat type shyt. To more of a fact vs fiction based on FACTUAL information philosophy.

I aint got nuttin against white people but when a black man tell yall hey mr, white man did you know your history only goes back 60,000 + yrs. and then your so called white PURE blood starts mixing with other races like African. SOME OF Yall cant handle it. yall LOSE YA PHUCKN MINDS.

But you tell a grown a.ss mixed guy whos white and black that he's mixed with european and african genes and he wont lose a day/night of sleep.

We all pawns....When we gon wake up? We arguing ova A COMMON SENSE observation that white dude was wrong. So even if the black guy is actn like a bytch, hes obviously tyrna get media attention or money which aint that bad for nobody cuz the shyt was wrong.

Dueces...

Last edited by whyarguewithgod; 10-22-2010 at 03:03 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #47
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,213 | Props total: 2214 2214
People are too sensitive....end of story...
 7 years ago '04        #48
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
 carltouss619 said:
lured in? are we not responsible for our own actions? This is a grown man not some child being lured. Now if he would have responded with " cotton field? what does that have to do with anything" then nothing can be formed out of that but he exposed himself. Wonder what were white people saying back in the day when a Black person brought up racism. They probably said "oh no that Black man hung himself like that, you Black always complaining about race"
Valid points, but that last point is a serious stretch. Black people being hung for their skin color is an absolute atrocity. I don't know what else to say.

Lets pretend for a moment the conversation was slightly different. If the White guy for whatever reason said... "You make me feel like a slave owner," and the Black gentleman said... "You are." Who's the racist?
 7 years ago '07        #49
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
 Shea-bird said:
Valid points, but that last point is a serious stretch. Black people being hung for their skin color is an absolute atrocity. I don't know what else to say.

Lets pretend for a moment the conversation was slightly different. If the White guy for whatever reason said... "You make me feel like a slave owner," and the Black gentleman said... "You are." Who's the racist?
it might of been a stretch but the way some white people act when racism is brought up is ridiculous.

You can't just say that. What is being argued over here is not only what was said but what was said and happened earlier that led up to this point. Calling a grown man a "boy"? You see white people do not understand the significance of that ( as they don't really need to because it doesn't affect them, thats why its so easy for them to put it down like it's nothing). Not to mention the guy didn't even deny anything that that man said he did or said.
 7 years ago '08        #50
supervillain 244 heat pts244 OP
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Shea-bird said:

I guess you're still ignoring the many incidents that happened before this whole thing right? Calling a grown man "BOY"? but i guess you wouldn't understand the significance of that, would you?

The term 'Boy' in reference to Black Men, is an insult because of the history of the word...there is no way around that.
 7 years ago '04        #51
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
 Mathematic said:
I guess you're still ignoring the many incidents that happened before this whole thing right? Calling a grown man "BOY"? but i guess you wouldn't understand the significance of that, would you?

The term 'Boy' in reference to Black Men, is an insult because of the history of the word...there is no way around that.
No, I wasn't aware that that was a derogatory term to be honest. I thought it was more like southern vernacular used when speaking to anyone derogatorily, not just Black people. Listen Math, I understand why you feel the way you do on the subject, I just disagree. I still feel like either both are racist or neither are. We don't know the whole story and I'm not a person whose quick to call someone a racist. I think being called a racist is an extreme insult. This wasn't a hate crime, it was two grown men exchanging words that I'm sure they both heavily regret.
 10-22-2010, 03:47 PM         #52
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shea-bird said:
No, I wasn't aware that that was a derogatory term to be honest. I thought it was more like southern vernacular used when speaking to anyone derogatorily, not just Black people. Listen Math, I understand why you feel the way you do on the subject, I just disagree. I still feel like either both are racist or neither are. We don't know the whole story and I'm not a person whose quick to call someone a racist. I think being called a racist is an extreme insult. This wasn't a hate crime, it was two grown men exchanging words that I'm sure they both heavily regret.

Look at him/ still sleeping...Nas
 10-22-2010, 03:50 PM         #53
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 viOleNcE said:
lol wat
Im sure i lost you wit all da ghetto word structure...but ask the question and i will enlighten you further...with less ratchedness of coure...
 7 years ago '04        #54
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
 whyarguewithgod said:
Look at him/ still sleeping...Nas
"Some people hug you to mug you."
-AZ

But what's this have to do with the topic?
 7 years ago '07        #55
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
 Shea-bird said:
"Some people hug you to mug you."
-AZ

But what's this have to do with the topic?
LOL you so lost it's not even funny. I can see the relevance of dudes Nas verse but just can't seem to see yours with AZ
 7 years ago '04        #56
Woody 
space
space
space
$4,079 | Props total: 32 32
I need to start watching CNN more...that chick is FOINE!
 7 years ago '05        #57
nukchristo 
space
space
space
$218 | Props total: 16 16
the spider eating f**ker needs to look at the evidence in black and white. stop using your imagination to figure out alternatives to why the white dude would act the way he did. the black councilman gave examples of previous racial remarks and dude didnt even deny them. spider guy, i dont know what your angle is here, but it just seems like you need attention. you wouldnt call a white man racist if he called a black dude "boy". where do you live anyway?? cuz where im from thats pretty much common sense. my first reaction to watching this video would not be to give that white councilman the benefit of the doubt.
 7 years ago '04        #58
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
 nukchristo said:
the spider eating f**ker needs to look at the evidence in black and white. stop using your imagination to figure out alternatives to why the white dude would act the way he did. the black councilman gave examples of previous racial remarks and dude didnt even deny them. spider guy, i dont know what your angle is here, but it just seems like you need attention. you wouldnt call a white man racist if he called a black dude "boy". where do you live anyway?? cuz where im from thats pretty much common sense. my first reaction to watching this video would not be to give that white councilman the benefit of the doubt.
Jersey City and around here, people don't speak that way.
 7 years ago '04        #59
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
 carltouss619 said:
LOL you so lost it's not even funny. I can see the relevance of dudes Nas verse but just can't seem to see yours with AZ
Of course you can, you'll side with anyone to further your argument as usual. I side with no one. And for the record, I got the Nas reference, it was just a pointless post.
 7 years ago '05        #60
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,418 | Props total: 4750 4750
he dropped the infamous phrase...."my best friends are black" line...

the interviewer said "can't we just get along"....
Home         

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy