Oct 22 - White Councilman Tells A Black Councilman To Go Pick Cotton! (Not Apologizing)

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
50 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-22-2010, 11:41 AM         #21
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shea-bird said:
So you're saying that a specific clip is enough to understand a situation in it's entirety? There's obviously more to it. Try reading the book and not the cliffsnotes before pointing the finger pal.
You either got to be mentally retarded or seriously stupid to believe that this man was not a racist. More than anything, the man is standing to this fool by putting him out to the world for the racist piece of s**t that he is. If you ever lived in a small town, you obviously know that this small white counties or towns don't listen to minorities and do everything in power to keep them hush! So if he has to come out to the world to expose him in order for the higher powers to take action and measures against this individual, I don't blame him because I know in his town, those whites won't do anything but back one of their own. You know what is sickening??? That you actually want this black man to keep things on the low, because you don't want this kind of behavior to expose the racism that white people will go in order to establish their race superiority and how racism is still a huge part of this small towns when it comes to minorities. In the end, I don't want that kind of a**hole making decisions only on the basis and stereotypes that he grew up in order to make himself feel better. More than anything, this type of atittude and behavior coming out of him is not surprising, but more than anything, your answer and justification just shows how white people are coming out in taking back steps when it comes to racism and race relations in this country.

Sure... white people might it voted for Barack Obama, but lately I've been seeing how most whites are being manipulated by the conservative extreme or the tea baggers to support any bashing of other minorities as something that is correct and American because it is protected by the 1st amendment. Sure... we got Freedom of speech and that is fine because we are all equally protected, but it seems to me that the right wing media along with this conservative movements want to take America back to the segregation that we used to be living in, by promoting racism through words that eventually will turn into actions!

Think about it??? The persecution of muslims by the right wing, the hatred that the right has unleash on Obama, the persecution of latinos in Ariz through fear of the so called "drug cartels that are running rampant in Phoenix"... more than anything, white people are showing their true colors that they don't want this land to be control or have anyone that is color in control in this country. And idiots like you are the dummies that are falling for this bulls**t. Look how Rand Paul was defended by the right for his stance on civil rights... look how the right also defended (especially Sarah Palin) the remarks made by Dr. laura and look how Bill O'Reilly was literally giving a free pass for his remarks on Muslims on the view... This is nothing but white fear turning into persecution against anyone that is not white or christian.

Some of you whites want to play that s**t down... but trust me, some of us aren't blind and we are seeing how an entire race is being pump up again to take step backs to the past again.

I'm not reaching... I'm calling it like I'm seeing it.
 7 years ago '04        #22
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
 Supa Mario 910 said:
As usual, the point of my post is ignored and something insignificant is focused on to try to build a case. You're pathetic...I form a rational opinion based on what's there, not on what I can dream up that happened behind the scenes. You've already stated that a. the Black council member 'jumped' to conclusions and b. he acted like an 'infant. yet you claim that I'm jumping to conclusions without getting the full story? You're as ignorant as the white council member is. No need to respond, you're obviously not intelligent enough to actually debate this topic.

[pic - click to view]

What's there is a selective clip for an entire conversation, so yeah... you're jumping to conclusions. You're obviously an idiot if you formulate your opinion on what people want you to see. Aren't you the same d!ck in other posts crying propaganda? You should take your own advice and shut your mouth. No need to respond, you're obviously not intelligent enough to actually debate this topic.
 7 years ago '04        #23
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
 bigbarcelona said:
You either got to be mentally retarded or seriously stupid to believe that this man was not a racist. More than anything, the man is standing to this fool by putting him out to the world for the racist piece of s**t that he is. If you ever lived in a small town, you obviously know that this small white counties or towns don't listen to minorities and do everything in power to keep them hush! So if he has to come out to the world to expose him in order for the higher powers to take action and measures against this individual, I don't blame him because I know in his town, those whites won't do anything but back one of their own. You know what is sickening??? That you actually want this black man to keep things on the low, because you don't want this kind of behavior to expose the racism that white people will go in order to establish their race superiority and how racism is still a huge part of this small towns when it comes to minorities. In the end, I don't want that kind of a**hole making decisions only on the basis and stereotypes that he grew up in order to make himself feel better. More than anything, this type of atittude and behavior coming out of him is not surprising, but more than anything, your answer and justification just shows how white people are coming out in taking back steps when it comes to racism and race relations in this country.

Sure... white people might it voted for Barack Obama, but lately I've been seeing how most whites are being manipulated by the conservative extreme or the tea baggers to support any bashing of other minorities as something that is correct and American because it is protected by the 1st amendment. Sure... we got Freedom of speech and that is fine because we are all equally protected, but it seems to me that the right wing media along with this conservative movements want to take America back to the segregation that we used to be living in, by promoting racism through words that eventually will turn into actions!

Think about it??? The persecution of muslims by the right wing, the hatred that the right has unleash on Obama, the persecution of latinos in Ariz through fear of the so called "drug cartels that are running rampant in Phoenix"... more than anything, white people are showing their true colors that they don't want this land to be control or have anyone that is color in control in this country. And idiots like you are the dummies that are falling for this bulls**t. Look how Rand Paul was defended by the right for his stance on civil rights... look how the right also defended (especially Sarah Palin) the remarks made by Dr. laura and look how Bill O'Reilly was literally giving a free pass for his remarks on Muslims on the view... This is nothing but white fear turning into persecution against anyone that is not white or christian.

Some of you whites want to play that s**t down... but trust me, some of us aren't blind and we are seeing how an entire race is being pump up again to take step backs to the past again.

I'm not reaching... I'm calling it like I'm seeing it.
Learn to summarize a**hole. Nobody reads your 3 paragraph replies.
 7 years ago '08        #24
supervillain 244 heat pts244 OP
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Shea-bird said:
I read it and he basically ethered your racist/passive a.ss...

along with Supa mario...
 10-22-2010, 12:02 PM         #25
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shea-bird said:
ur logic is as sickening as ur avy
 7 years ago '07        #26
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
white people play this game all the time. I experienced their little sideways comments during study groups in college. and you think in your head did this fool really say this? But you really can't do s**t, if you lash out they just portray you as some "angry black man". and then they respond with the innocent naive "what are you talking about, i didn't mean it like that". It's just a game they like to play. They want to pull your strings and watch you entertain them. You can tell that black person was getting disrespected a lot and it got to a point where he couldn't take it.
 7 years ago '04        #27
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
 Mathematic said:
I read it and he basically ethered your racist/passive a.ss...

along with Supa mario...
Ah cool, an internet forum click You're opinion means even less to me than gayass Supa mario. You can whine and complain and cry racism all you want. I like how upset people get when some defends the White guy. You call me a racist That's even funnier. Bottom line, I really don't care what the f**k you think and care about getting ethered on a forum site even less. That's one of many reasons I'm so successful.
 7 years ago '08        #28
supervillain 244 heat pts244 OP
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Shea-bird said:
Ah cool, an internet forum click You're opinion means even less to me than gayass Supa mario. You can whine and complain and cry racism all you want. I like how upset people get when some defends the White guy. You call me a racist That's even funnier. Bottom line, I really don't care what the f**k you think and care about getting ethered on a forum site even less. That's one of many reasons I'm so successful.
successful? at what...if you mean letting us know that you're a racist on the net but face to face you wouldn't say s**t(bx/the internet is full of you muthaf**kas)? then yeah, you are successful at that...i'd give you that...like i said in another thread..the internet has become a vehicle for racist punks to lash out and talk s**t..you ppl get bold behind a keyboard...i can bet my life on it if you, supa mario, or bigbarcalona and myself were face to face..you would keep your mouth shut about defending that white guy...you'd be mute as a f**kin mouse..and no im not e-thuggin...just callin it how i see it. half the s**t you guys say, you wouldnt have the balls to say to anybodys face...so your whole internet persona is laughable....

and "complain and cry racism"...we really dont have too cuz we see it everyday let alone on a f**kin forum...

Last edited by supervillain; 10-22-2010 at 12:43 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #29
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
 viOleNcE said:
I've said some things before that have been taken the wrong way, it seems that some people get offended if you're not 100% politically correct all of the time, just like I'm sure some of my posts get taken the wrong way as well. The guy you're referring to may have legitimately meant nothing by it.

As far as the games that white people play, what about the ones black people play? I like the "You people" game, where you label someone a racist just for saying that, when its obvious they're speaking about a specific group of people, not an entire race. That's just one example I've seen from blacks where they try to find anything they can to get angry over, or twist around to make it seem like a racial slur. I suppose it's just a "game they like to play."

I'm not going to defend the white guy in this video, he probably is a racist. But using this video as an example of how white people 'act' is a joke, there are videos such as these for every race that solidify a stereotype surrounding that particular race.

So don't waste your time typing paragraphs along the lines of "HA, SEE, WHITE PEOPLE? RACISM DO EXIST!"
believe me i'm not. and it's pointless talking about racism with white people because it's something you guys don''t have to understand because it rarely affects you guys
 10-22-2010, 01:04 PM         #30
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shea-bird said:
I don't need to learn how to summarized... more than anything... your kind just don't like to read anything that goes against what you believe. If I was writing this same s**t about how this white dude was right... trust me, it would it bee a whole different story.
 7 years ago '04        #31
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
 Mathematic said:
successful? at what...if you mean letting us know that you're a racist on the net but face to face you wouldn't say s**t(bx/the internet is full of you muthaf**kas)? then yeah, you are successful at that...i'd give you that...like i said in another thread..the internet has become a vehicle for racist punks to lash out and talk s**t..you ppl get bold behind a keyboard...i can bet my life on it if you, supa mario, or bigbarcalona and myself were face to face..you would keep your mouth shut about defending that white guy...you'd be mute as a f**kin mouse..and no im not e-thuggin...just callin it how i see it. half the s**t you guys say, you wouldnt have the balls to say to anybodys face...so your whole internet persona is laughable....

and "complain and cry racism"...we really dont have too cuz we see it everyday let alone on a f**kin forum...
Haha, that's where you're wrong pal. I don't give a s**t about you. Not say it to your face ? Who are you and why should I care? The major point none of you stupid stupid people can seem to grasp, is the fact that the Black Councilman made the initial racist remark saying "I'm tired of you treating me like I should be in the cotton-field," and in a weak moment, the old f**kin White Councilman said "You should be." Who makes a reference like that? So to call just the White guy a racist is ridiculous. Either they both are or neither is. Getting the message now you little pecker.
 10-22-2010, 01:07 PM         #32
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shea-bird said:

Could you explain to all of us how do you defined you're success???

I would love to hear this one.
 7 years ago '04        #33
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
 legendisdope said:
white man is racist.. you should be?

cmon.. alll u had to do is ignore the black guy like he ignored u when you said the racist comment.. so whos the bigger man? this dude is racist
That's a very smart way to look at it. You're 100% correct, but the old bastard took the bait and now his jobs on the line and everyone thinks he's a racist. Just look at the thread posts I'm even a racist for defending the guy
 7 years ago '07        #34
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
 viOleNcE said:
Jesus Christ...

I've already addressed statements such as these in other threads, I suppose they're just being glossed over.

Saying that racism doesn't affect whites is such a blanket statement, I don't know how you expect anyone from any race to take you seriously. You're playing that tired "I'm a victim" game.

How about this, I'll just copy and paste a portion of a previous post and save some time.

There is no solution to the supposed problems that African Americans speak of, I see posts such as these all of the time where blacks complain about their plight but present no ideas they have to solve them. I know why they don't do this, because the argument is bulls**t, it is an excuse, it is a non-issue, there is nothing realistic that can be done to make blacks happy in this country, and you know it.

To the blacks that believe America is unfair, what EXACTLY do you expect to happen? There are already programs that are made to help minorities, there's nothing that we can do to alleviate your personal issues with being black in America, we can't make you FEEL adequate, that is something you need to do yourself.

[pic - click to view]

The end.
lol your such a joke that sentence right there really shows how you really feel. You should try harder not to expose your real position in this whole thing
 7 years ago '04        #35
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
 bigbarcelona said:
Could you explain to all of us how do you defined you're success???

I would love to hear this one.
I'm successful in business/life, because I'm well-studied and well-versed. I also eat people like you who stand in my way. That's why when you're kicking and screaming calling me a racist for defending this old man, I'm laughing at you on the other side, because you're a fool.
 10-22-2010, 01:41 PM         #36
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope you blacks Hispanics, Indians, ext ext. Realize something. You will never have a pro ethnicity argument about anything non -white that can be discussed and talked about freely or without someone WHITE having a alternate input...

Use this thread for prime example...A old white man told a BLACK MAN he need to be in a cotton field.

Meaning white race: the black man has no right being in the meeting within the white community and that he needs to find something better to do like pick cotton like his relatives did. and to let white affairs, that also affect BLACKS AND EVERY OTHER RACE, continue without a voice of opinion from the black man.

Now every loving compassionate and common sense equipped intellectual of planet earth knows what dude said was wrong and in FACT most of boxden agrees. But as usual theres that one member you rarely see around or find kinda odd that makes a you wonder hmmm....who are you really? and in all truth WE all know who they are yet some people choose to argue with em lol.....

Last edited by whyarguewithgod; 10-22-2010 at 01:47 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #37
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
 whyarguewithgod said:
I hope you blacks Hispanics, Indians, ext ext. Realize something. You will never have a pro ethnicity argument about anything non -white that can be discussed and talked about freely or without someone WHITE having a alternate input...

Use this thread for prime example...A old white man told a BLACK MAN he need to be in a cotton field.

Meaning white race: the black man has no right being in the meeting within the white community and that he needs to find something better to do like pick cotton like his relatives did. and to let white affairs, that also affect BLACKS AND EVERY OTHER RACE, continue without a voice of opinion from the black man.

Now every loving compassionate and common sense equipped intellectual of planet earth knows what dude said was wrong and in FACT most of boxden agrees. But as usual theres that one member you rarely see around or find kinda odd that makes a you wonder hmmm....whos are you really? and in all truth WE all know who they are yet some people choose to argue with em lol.....
/thread
 7 years ago '10        #38
schlegel 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,568 | Props total: 0 0
:lachen001:
 7 years ago '07        #39
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
Why is everyone using this one guy as the model for white people?

Ya'll are saying all white people are like him... Should we say all black people are like Bobby Brown? It is easy to just pick a white person who is stupid and ignorant and call him the "white race"

BTW I'm half Mexican, half white so I guess I should be racist to myself?
 7 years ago '04        #40
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,375 | Props total: 11639 11639
 Shea-bird said:
The White guy said the way he speaks and makes references, he should be in a cotton-field. Come on!
no theres an underlying tone how he meant u know it

call a spade a spade quit acting like racism dont exist homie
Home         

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago